July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by shangrilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this product, since it had rave reviews on youtube! And I wanted a permanent cure to my occasional breakouts )-: I tried this, and while it did fight my whiteheads, it gave me numerous cysts on my cheeks! If I did use this, I would use it as a spot treatment, and not an all over toner. Overall I'm still searching for the one )-:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This Tea Tree Water toner is a new find that I just love. I had been using another also expensive toner for 6 years and it just was too drying on my face. This one is perfect for my combination skin. It is more expensive than I would like to pay for it but I will continue to buy unless I find something cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only plus about this for me is that it takes off any eye make up which I have missed (or just smudged everywhere) with the cleanser. Unfortunetly though it seems to make my skin greasier after not very long. If anything I think I may have more spots after starting to use this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by menda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This doesn't work for me. It broke out some cysts around my mouth, but I've noticed that all tea tree oil based products tend to do so.
I also made my skin oilier after some two hours or less. I didn't notice any improvements of my skin codition.
And it is a bit overpiced, as ingridients are cheap as hell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really, really love this product I cannot lie. The spray bottle packaging for a toner is genius, I spray it 3-5x depending, every morning and night. It's so refreshing, my face loves it and absorbs it so quickly (and I have extremely combo, acne-prone, sensitive skin). What this toner has truly contributed to my skin is BALANCE. My skin always seems to be out of whack, but with this I've noticed less redness on my face, much less irritation, better controlled acne, and a refreshed and dewy texture that is much easier to build my makeup over.
So why the 4 lippies? I hate to do this, because this product does wonders... but why oh why oh why does it have to have parabens!?! I'll be honest, I'm conflicted on the whole paraben thing to begin with, because so many people argue against it and others say there's nothing wrong with it. But I doubt methylparaben occurs naturally in any of the ingredients listed so to me to appears as an unnecessary, unnatural and potentially harmful ingredient.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It doesnt have a strong tea tree smell. Its brilliant to use after my angels on bare skin from lush. The tree tree water makes your skin feel fresh and clean, without dryness as it has no alcohol. You can also use this product during the day on bare skin or on top of make-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Amyjj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's so sad to hear that so many people didn't like this product because it "didn't do anything" for them. :( for the oily skinned with this view, you should probably buy some pure tea tree oil, dilute it with spring/bottled water and experiment with a concentration to work for you.
For the drier skinned people, I would highly recommend trying out one of LUSH's other toners, which are more hydrating.

Alternatively, you could take advantage of it's antiseptic properties and use it for other things! These are just a few i've heard but haven't tried yet: using it to refresh hair, spraying it on an insect bite or cut, as a light deoderant, or for use after sunscreen to counteract the oiliness and if kept in the fridge, is fantastic to use as a refreshing mist during the summer months.

Personally, I really like this product. I found it to be light, refreshing, and for what you get, it lasts a long time, so it's definately money well spent. For my combination skin, I start with Angels on Bare Skin facial cleanser (I occasionally use my boyfriend's Coalface bar on my T-Zone), spritz this on my face, then finish with moisturiser for a perfect deep clean. For bare-faced lazy days, I spray this whenever I feel my skin needs to be refreshed.

Overall, this worked well with my combination skin, delivering oil control to my T-zone, and keeping my dry patches soft and supple - will definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by avellemon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a bit of acne and redness I wanted to clear up, so I wanted to get a toner to use after cleansing. This is a nice product because it hydrates the face, but honestly, it's nothing too special. I didn't see much difference at all when using this. You could find a much cheaper facial spray at CVS that will do exactly what this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by palmtreesseabreeze

Honestly, I'm not sure how well this works and if it is controlling my acne. I have started other LUSH products as well, and am getting great results that I am attributing to the whole line. This stuff is refreshing, smells amazing, and seems to be helping to keep the oil production at bay. Considering it is $10 for a tiny travel-sized spritz bottle, it is in a higher price range. I will continue to use it because it isn't doing anything BAD to my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nikkinapalm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tea Tree Water is bleh. It basically feels like Iím just spritzing water on my face with a hint of mint in it. I donít feel a refreshing tingle, I donít notice anything left over on the little cotton pad after wiping, and I definitely donít see a big difference in the size of my pores. At least it has antibacterial powers so I wonít get zits...bah, I think this one was a waste of my money. Too bad the bottleís so big, I donít know what to do with it.