LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 9/20/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Pure goodness in a bottle. This toner is very refreshing, I love spraying this on my face 4 to 5 times at the end of a long day. It calms my skin plus I love that I dont have to use cotton to apply this. Spraying is so much better! Although I cant seem to tell whether this helps in eliminating acne, I will continue using this bec it's refreshing and for it's antibacterial properties. Alcohol free toners are so much good for the skin it's not harsh and never leaving my face so tight and dry (which results to more oil i think)

on 9/17/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Makes my skin feel amazing. Keeps me matte, refreshes when applied and works well.

on 9/17/2012 3:44:00 PM

Well, as nice and refreshing as this feels to spray on my face, I find that it really does nothing for me, good or bad. I could just spritz water on my face for the same effect :( I do love the bottle and the spritzer is just perfect, so when this runs out I plan to reuse the bottle for other purposes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Best toner I ever tried. Keeps me matte all day and helps with blemishes, but is hydrating at the same time (not oily)

on 8/27/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Honestly, I didn't find that it did anything for me. I have acne-prone skin and I still prefer using good old witch hazel as my toner. I find that this makes me more dewy than I would like.

on 8/24/2012 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A GREAT product for my spot prone skin, it has vastly improved the condition of it and I have been using it religiously.

on 8/24/2012 6:13:00 AM

This is my go to toner.. I've loved and used this product many times and been through many bottles... I need tea tree for my skin.. I bought the body shop tea tree toner and that just killed my skin!! So I went right to this one which really helped...

On the other hand I use Clinique clarifying toner which helps me so much more.. but that's when I can afford to buy the bottle... otherwise I stick to LUSH. x

on 8/20/2012 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

While I really wanted to love this, it broke me out pretty badly on my forehead. I didn't change anything in my routine other than this, so I'm pretty sure it was this. I do sometimes like to spray a little of this on my nose because it helps keeps it looking less oily, but I will not repurchase. I'm not even sure what to do with my mostly full bottle now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The tea tree toner is great for people with oily skin. I use this stuff morning and night. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it. It prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day as well as calming any spots that I might get. It is also amazing for removing excess foundation. In the evening if I'm wearing foundation, I will take if off with warm water and then a makeup wipe, which I thought would be enough. Yet when I use this toner after the makeup wipe, I find that there is still foundation on my skin, which would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't used the toner to remove it. I love this product. I haven't bothered trying other toners, this is all I need.

on 8/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this! This was my first Lush product, and the reason to my addiction to the company..
This toner is so amazing, first I love how it comes in a spray bottle, it's easy to spritz directly on to the face. I use it after washing my face before a moisturizer. And the tea tree oil is great because it's antiseptic so I sometimes spritz it on my face once during the day too if my face feels oily and it quickly gets refreshed again. I can also spritz some after I applied my makeup and it gives me a more glowing natural look and gets rid of that "cakey" look.