LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 8/27/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Honestly, I didn't find that it did anything for me. I have acne-prone skin and I still prefer using good old witch hazel as my toner. I find that this makes me more dewy than I would like.

on 8/24/2012 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A GREAT product for my spot prone skin, it has vastly improved the condition of it and I have been using it religiously.

on 8/24/2012 6:13:00 AM

This is my go to toner.. I've loved and used this product many times and been through many bottles... I need tea tree for my skin.. I bought the body shop tea tree toner and that just killed my skin!! So I went right to this one which really helped...

On the other hand I use Clinique clarifying toner which helps me so much more.. but that's when I can afford to buy the bottle... otherwise I stick to LUSH. x

on 8/20/2012 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

While I really wanted to love this, it broke me out pretty badly on my forehead. I didn't change anything in my routine other than this, so I'm pretty sure it was this. I do sometimes like to spray a little of this on my nose because it helps keeps it looking less oily, but I will not repurchase. I'm not even sure what to do with my mostly full bottle now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The tea tree toner is great for people with oily skin. I use this stuff morning and night. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it. It prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day as well as calming any spots that I might get. It is also amazing for removing excess foundation. In the evening if I'm wearing foundation, I will take if off with warm water and then a makeup wipe, which I thought would be enough. Yet when I use this toner after the makeup wipe, I find that there is still foundation on my skin, which would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't used the toner to remove it. I love this product. I haven't bothered trying other toners, this is all I need.

on 8/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this! This was my first Lush product, and the reason to my addiction to the company..
This toner is so amazing, first I love how it comes in a spray bottle, it's easy to spritz directly on to the face. I use it after washing my face before a moisturizer. And the tea tree oil is great because it's antiseptic so I sometimes spritz it on my face once during the day too if my face feels oily and it quickly gets refreshed again. I can also spritz some after I applied my makeup and it gives me a more glowing natural look and gets rid of that "cakey" look.

on 8/11/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A toner is a toner is a toner. Meaning, I don't really see anything amazing effects on my skin just from using this, but then again I don't see results with any toner I use. However, I did like this one the best out of all the toners I've used because it felt so refreshing, and very gentle (as a lot of toners are prone to drying out skin) and I love that it comes in a spray bottle. For that reason I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
This toner is so so refreshing and you skin feels and looks so clean after using it. It reduces the oilyness on my skin and has helped clear up spots and blackheads. I use it every day and will be running back to lush when it runs out!

on 8/3/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. It's so refreshing and it worked so well with my skin. I had terrible acne when I was younger and this helped clear it up alot. You can use it for so many occasions. After cleansing your face, after sports, during school/work and after school/work. Its amazing.

on 8/3/2012 4:22:00 PM

I love this toner. It is the first toner I have ever used and I'm so shocked I haven't been incorporating it into my skincare routine before. It tingles and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without irritating it. Cheap too! The other toner I use is from the drug store and is $13 whereas the smaller bottle of this is only $8.95 from Lush.

Top Rated LUSH Products