This is, so far, the ONLY Lush product I've liked. Which is a shame, because so many of their products are vegan.
I keep this in my handbag to spray on my face throughout the day, or to remove my makeup to reapply if I go out straight from work in the evenings.
I wouldn't use it as a toner every day, I do sometimes, but it's usually more of a refresher spray for me.
Either way, love it.
I am in love with this product!! I have been using it regularly for the past year and a half and I am still as impressed by the results as I was when I first purchased it! I have normal-combination skin (which gets oily in the summer) and I swear by this product! It takes away excess oil without drying my combination skin and freshens my skin! My husband also loves this product! Its refreshing with a pleasant smell :) I am sure i will use this forever! LOVE love love it!
At first I was a bit hesitant because of the spritzing top but since I've been using it for several months now, its a good way to prevent unnecessary waste of this product. I don't spritz this product directly on my face like how its suggests. I apply a couple of squirts to a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face at night after cleansing. It helps to remove excess oil & dirt that my cleanser may have left behind. It has helped a lot in taming my acne, along with the Herbalism cleanser, so I'm a happy girl. Although it is pretty pricey, if you buy the large bottle it'll last you for several months. I bought my bottle in February of this year and now that its only August, I have yet to get half way finished with this bottle! I will definitely buy this product again.
One word: LOVE. I love spritzing this on my face after I finished with my Clarisonic Mia, or after a round with Mask of Magnaminty. It's really refreshing (especially if you keep it in the fridge) and helps keep my skin clear. Tea tree water is a general anti-bacterial product, so if you have a cut or a blister, spray some of this on for a natural treatment!
I love this product. I don't use it as a toner though but I have other several uses for it:
1) In the morning I use this on my face after putting sunscreen and before my makeup base. I find that it takes away the extra oil from the sunscreen and with it I have to use less of my makeup base because the application goes more smoothly.
2) After putting on makeup, if I find that my face is a little too powdery or cakey I put a few sprays on my face. I find that it automatically brightens up my complexion and it gives me a natural glow. I can also do some extra blending if I find that my concealer or foundation was showing somewhere.
3) If I am hot during the way, a few sprays will definitely freshen me up and it removes the extra oily feeling on my face.
4) My boyfriend tends to get sunburn (he often refuses to put on sunscreen) and he hates the greasy feeling most creams leave on his skin. He lets me spray this product on him to relieve his burn and hydrate his skin. I can't say that this is super effective, but it does hydrate more than just splashing water on it.
The bottle size is perfect and I have it in my purse at all times. One bottle can last me up to 7 months to a year. For the price, it really is a steal.
I take this travelling and to festivals with me. It really gets rid of ALL the dirt, brightens my complexion, and it's lovely as a refreshing spray in the sun. I don't get spotty whilst I'm using this either, my skin looks so good. Really happy.
I don't like when reviewers leave one sentence reviews but in all honesty, this sums it up for me: THIS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME.
Pretty much like I've been spraying water on my face for 6 months...
I'm close to running out of the small sized bottle of this, which has lasted me.. about a month and a half to two months. I like this product, but not as a toner. I'm pretty sure I'll repurchase.
I don't use this the way most people use it (Cleanse - Tone - Moisturize) because I didn't like the extra step in my routine, and felt it just did too much for my face. My face is picky, oily, and acne-prone, but simple, and gets angry if I do too much to it. Additionally, the cleansers I use are rather drying and deep cleansing, so I don't need the toner to remove extra gunk off my face. I use this a few ways:
1) I use this in alternation with the Mask of Magnaminty at night. If I don't use MoM, I spritz this on my face 3-5 times, and wipe off with a cotton pad. The whole day comes off on that cotton pad, and my face feels nice. Much gentler than cleansing, so it doesn't disturb my very active sebacious glands (which get super active and oily with twice a day cleansing).
2) When I use masks (other than MoM), I use this toner afterwards to remove any final traces of the mask.
3) If I'm about to go out mid-day and I notice some oil on my face, I just spritz this on and pat my face down with a cotton pad. If it's hot out and I'm feeling gross after a long day or something, I'll spritz this on and feel refreshed.
I've read about people using this on oily hair too.
I like that this comes in a spray bottle. This says it's supposed to keep your skin fresh, help with acne, and control oil. However, this did nothing for me. I felt like I was spraying water on my face.
I really like this toner, and have been using it in combination with other LUSH skincare products and so far my skin has felt the best it has ever felt, and breakouts are definitely lessening. See my other LUSH reviews for information on the products I use and results I get.
This is a huge bottle for the price, which is something I appreciate since I used to feel like I was buying my old toner every other week it used up so fast. This one is lasting a long time and I still have tons to go.
I like the spray format, since I can spray it over my whole face, or directly onto a cotton pad. I love the smell, its refreshing and not offensive, although this is a personal observation and others may not enjoy the scent.
On a side note, I was originally told not to rub it in, just spray on my face and leave it. Then i was told to rub it in with my fingers. And recently decided to use the cotton pad. I have not seen immediately more effective results using the cotton pad to rub it in, so LUSH sales girl who said not to rub in was way wrong.