LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The tea tree toner is great for people with oily skin. I use this stuff morning and night. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it. It prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day as well as calming any spots that I might get. It is also amazing for removing excess foundation. In the evening if I'm wearing foundation, I will take if off with warm water and then a makeup wipe, which I thought would be enough. Yet when I use this toner after the makeup wipe, I find that there is still foundation on my skin, which would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't used the toner to remove it. I love this product. I haven't bothered trying other toners, this is all I need.

on 8/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this! This was my first Lush product, and the reason to my addiction to the company..
This toner is so amazing, first I love how it comes in a spray bottle, it's easy to spritz directly on to the face. I use it after washing my face before a moisturizer. And the tea tree oil is great because it's antiseptic so I sometimes spritz it on my face once during the day too if my face feels oily and it quickly gets refreshed again. I can also spritz some after I applied my makeup and it gives me a more glowing natural look and gets rid of that "cakey" look.

on 8/11/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A toner is a toner is a toner. Meaning, I don't really see anything amazing effects on my skin just from using this, but then again I don't see results with any toner I use. However, I did like this one the best out of all the toners I've used because it felt so refreshing, and very gentle (as a lot of toners are prone to drying out skin) and I love that it comes in a spray bottle. For that reason I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
This toner is so so refreshing and you skin feels and looks so clean after using it. It reduces the oilyness on my skin and has helped clear up spots and blackheads. I use it every day and will be running back to lush when it runs out!

on 8/3/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. It's so refreshing and it worked so well with my skin. I had terrible acne when I was younger and this helped clear it up alot. You can use it for so many occasions. After cleansing your face, after sports, during school/work and after school/work. Its amazing.

on 8/3/2012 4:22:00 PM

I love this toner. It is the first toner I have ever used and I'm so shocked I haven't been incorporating it into my skincare routine before. It tingles and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without irritating it. Cheap too! The other toner I use is from the drug store and is $13 whereas the smaller bottle of this is only $8.95 from Lush.

on 7/27/2012 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff. :)
It's great for oily skin and I don't break out as often when I use this. I spray it onto my face and let it air dry so that it "closes" my pores. When I use it regularly, I don't break out as much or as often and if I do, the zits go away much faster, and it also works well for black heads.

on 7/19/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This works very well with my oily skin! I usually use this after cleansing, and it closes my pores, and leaves me feeling refreshed.

Lush's Tea Tree Water does help control and regulate my oily skin, without over drying my skin.

on 7/11/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this toner. I use this after I wash my face with the Dark Angels cleanser and it picks up any leftover cleanser that I might have missed. It is also great for oily skin and acne. I use this every day and I find that it helps clear up any occasional breakout that I get. Within a week my breakouts will be completely gone. If I don't wash my face before I go to bed, I'll just use this and it helps get rid of any excess oil that is on my face. I've tried spraying this on my face, like the workers at Lush told me to, and for me it works a lot better to spray it on a cotton pad and then wipe it all over my face. Overall, this is a great product and I will definitely buy it again after I run out.

on 7/9/2012 1:34:00 AM

I stopped using because I wasn't satisfied with its ability to remove leftover makeup after cleansing, so I switched to a Clinique toner... WORST DECISION ever. The Clinique toner was alcohol based and totally dried up my skin. Yes, it did remove excess makeup but the alcohol was really irritating. I stopped using it and gave the Tea Tree Water another try. This has been so much gentler and really does help with oil control. I still feel like it doesn't remove any leftover makeup, but I don't think thats what it is supposed to do anyways so I adjusted my cleansing method and cleanse twice in order to get rid of all my face makeup before putting this on. My skin feels a lot smoother, softer, and even looks clearer. Never switching again!

Top Rated LUSH Products