MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder

3.8

Talc, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Ci 19140

on 2/28/2007 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this powder. I have it in NC30. The color matches my skin perfectly. The powder feels light on the skin but still sets my makeup nicely. My only complaint is the packaging. Too much powder dispenses from the jar and it makes a mess!

on 12/3/2006 1:40:00 AM

This is a decent loose powder, but not my favorite (Laura Mercier). I like the natural matte finish it gives at first, but it goes shiny on me in a few hours and it tends to look powdery if I reapply even though it feels pretty finely milled and silky. It also makes my face itch a little. The container is nice and sturdy, and I haven't had a problem with it- just one tap upside down before I open it gives me one application of powder. I'm not impressed, but I'll use up the rest of the container- it's fine if I'm only putting makeup on to do something for a few hours.

on 8/16/2006 12:12:00 PM

I got shade N30. Even though the coverage is sheer, you only need a tiny bit of it and you're set. I love the silky smooth matte finish and the sleek, simple container.

on 8/14/2006 8:47:00 AM

i like this powder its very soft and shear great for seting your makeup thats all its suppose to do if you dont like it cause it dont help absorb oil then you need oil absorbing powder like blot powder so for normal or dry skin girls you will like this,

I have this in NC5 and it's just like an ordinary powder for me. Nothing too spectacular. Save your money and buy Wet n Wild powder if you are really pale.

on 2/25/2006 7:31:00 PM

I bought this in the lightest shade available, NC5. I am not a huge fan of pressed powder. To me, it always looks cakey. There is absolutely nothing I hate more than seeing powder sit on my face. Not the case with this. It disappears with barely a tap of product on my brush! It's a HG for me no doubt about it. Paired with Select Tint it evens out my complexion, gives a NATURAL matte finish, and last all day. My hunt for flawless foundation products is over.

on 1/14/2006 7:30:00 PM

I don't use makeup and have never really used loose powders but I was looking for something to tone down the shine I get from using sunscreens. This one works well. The SA was very nice and helped me choose the right shade for me -- NC30. This powder leaves my skin matte and matches my skin tone very well. It doesn't clog up my pores either.

on 12/1/2005 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in NC 40 and honestly I never use it. I guess since I already use the foundation and studio fix, I have no need for this loose powder. It's a good setting powder for the foundation, but otherwise, it's like whatevers.

on 11/27/2005 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the very best powder I have ever found. It sets makeup and takes away shine leaving your face flawless and natural looking - without looking like you have powder on. It's invisible even in daylight. I love makeup that makes you look like you're not wearing any makeup. Excellent excellent product...if only it were cheaper...but I'm willing to pay the price for such a great product.

on 11/7/2005 2:10:00 PM

i really like this powder, look really natural and health ....i get bored w/ this so i like to try something else......

Recommended for Normal Skin