BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub   [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Polyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Honey (Miel), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dutylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 12/2/2004 2:18:00 PM

Not a bad scrub. I use it as a mask more, because there's plenty of other scrubs out there that are scrubbier, like St. Ives...I like the smell, it's unlike anything I've ever smelled from a beauty product. It leaves my skin moisturized for a couple minutes, but that seems to wear off after a couple of minutes. Overall, not a bad product, but for the price I was expecting something a little bit more miraculous.

on 9/9/2004 3:15:00 PM

I got this as a sample from Sephora. I thought I really liked it...Until my skin broke out worse than Ive ever experienced in my life! I know its supposed to suck out stuff from your pores and make you break out a bit at first..But come ON!!! This scrub is terrible, I would never use it again.

on 9/5/2004 3:04:00 PM

Incredible scrub that left my face super smooth.I have combo skin that breaks out every now and then. This scrub is just right for me. Doesn't dry the skin or damage it. Smells Almondy and does a great job ! Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/23/2004 12:24:00 AM

I adore this scrub, its perfect for my dry/sensitive skin. I love the almond and honey scent, it smells good enough to eat. This doubles as a mask; if you leave it on for a couple minutes before rinsing, you can feel a suction sensation. It rinses clean, and leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and glowing.

on 8/15/2004 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is suppose to be an exfoliator. The texture is almost identical to Kiehl's Honey, Milk and Almond Scrub- a thick paste with soft exfoliating particles. Personally, I like scrubs that are more abrasive so I didn't like this. I do feel that this would work great for sensitive skin gals! I left this on for about 20 mintutes and was pleasantly surprised at how soft my skin was. However, the next morning the softness went away. Also, I don't think this is appropriate for those with oily skin- the paste has a rather moisturizing base (which is great for me since I have dry skin). Finally, this has the WORST smelll- a sharp, pungent, artificial honey smell that made me so dizzy that I had to sit down! Overall a decent product but there are much better scrubs out there.

on 8/11/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

OH GOD, DOES IT BURN!! and i don't know if they reformulated it or what, because it DEFINITELY has a really grainy, scrub-like texture. it smells so good, though. if you've got sensitive skin it would be wise to try a sample first.

okay, i tried this again when i thought my skin was tough enough to handle it. no burning, but this does a really crap job at exfoliating no matter how long you spend rubbing it in! the particles feel large, jagged and abrasive on my skin, and it doesn't even do a good job at removing dead skin- that's not a good combination. even baking soda and water does a much more thorough job. back to my dermalogica microfoliant!

First thing's first, I cannot stand how this smells, horrible! But still it is a ncie product, an effective yet gentle scrub which leaves my skin very soft.. but I don't think I could ever purchase this because the smell is a big put off. I have to say the price is pretty good though, $AU36 for 150mL (you usually only get half that quantity for something double that price with other brands)

on 7/24/2004 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this scrub. My face is so unbelievably soft afterwards, my face glows and the smell is aromatherapeutic, its smells so natural... I love it!

on 6/30/2004 7:00:00 PM

This stuff is incredible! All I smell is luscious sweet almond/marzipan dripping with fresh honey! This feels creamy and grainy on my skin and does an excellent job of sloughing away the dead skin to reveal soft, smooth skin.
As suggested I left this on my skin as a mask after scrubbing and when I rinsed it off my skin was soft, clean and not at all tight or dry.
A wonderful muaer was kind enough to get me a sample of this but I am definitely buying the full tube now! continued >>

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This isnt a bad scrub-but I find it quite comparable to my St. Ives scrub! The differences: Honey is a tad thicker and a tad less scrubby. Also, it is a bit hard to get off. I think for 20 dollars less I can stick to my St. Ives. Also the smell is horrible! If you like the idea of this try BBW Bee Good Honey mask. hth

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products