Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

This is a really good product, I don't remember how much I got it for but probably not that expensive.

I got this in Blushing Rouge? I can't read the color I'm so sorry. But this doesn't feel like a lipgloss, more like lpstick in a lipgloss format, if you get what I mean.

The pigment payoff is really good, I'm surprised. It wears very nicely and it feels like it softens my lips. The color is true to it's appearance and you can wear it sheer or build it up for dramatic colour.

I would buy this again if it was on sale.

WOW..honestly, I would choose this over MAC lipglass ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! It is not nearly as sticky, but still gives great pigmentation and staying power. The price is reasonable and sometimes you can pick them up on sale and really get a great deal. They recently had the mini-tubes on sale for 0.99$ which was a great way to try out some different colors before you commit to a full size. I find the colors to be pretty true, this isn't a gloss that looks dark in the tube and invisible on the lips--in fact to me this is like a liquid lipstick. I also like how my lips feel softer after I take this off. In all, great purchase and yep, I'll buy it again. (One lippie off, because I wish they had LOTS more colors!!!)

on 1/30/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love Avon's Glazewear lipglosses. They are so cheap. The texture is great. Thick enough for me but not overly thick. I hate that gooey feeling like there's too much product. Glazewear does not give me that feeling. What it does is moisturize and gives me that soft velvety feel on my lips. I love the color payoff. It's awesome. I have yet to find ones that are similar or compareable to how nice glazewear makes my lips feel. Truelly recommend to lipgloss addicts.

on 1/28/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried Mac lipglasses/ liplusters, Revlon, Jordana, you name it, I've probably tried it. I keep coming back to Avon Glazewear in Chocolate Fling. It's not chocolate at all on me. It's a combination of dull pink & light brown with a gold metallic undertone. It's perfect for everyday use. Not loud, but still present. I normally get it on sale for $1.99. It's got a light vanilla aroma to it. It's not sticky like other glosses either, but still delivers shine. Love this stuff.

on 1/22/2009 8:43:00 PM

i bought this gloss in mirage love the smell, price, and would love the gloss if it had more color to it. i expected this shade to be a bit more opaque. very sheer and clear. hope avon makes more nude shades...with more color, if that makes any sense lol...

on 1/6/2009 6:18:00 PM

I love these lip glosses. I have the clear one and tickled pink. They are pigmented and last long. They are not sticky at all. I can't complain about the price either.

on 1/3/2009 6:30:00 PM

i would never pay 15 bucks for lip glosses again. i have many of avons and they are great quality. smooth, not sticky, no fragrance, doesn't make my lips chapped like cliniques. i have all colors and i dont't need to worry about my hair getting caught on my lips w/ light wind.

on 1/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love LOVE this lipgloss. It's not sticky and smells delish! I love to buy these when they have a sale, then I stock up. I definitely recommend, my favorites are Buttered Rum and Darling Pink, can't live without them.

on 1/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used the peach fizz all the time. It was the one lip gloss that I could afford back in college that was actually natural looking on me.
I liked how the color was so lively on me and how nice it was against my skin tone. Putting it on was nice and smooth. The product comes in a tube and has an felt q-tip type applicator.
What I loved about it was that it was and still is cheap. I loved how it can fit into my smallest bag. I loved how one layer can get the gloss on my lips without having to layer on so much. I liked that it lasted me a long time before I had to buy a new tube.
I would buy it again, too, if only it didn't chap and crack my lips after about two to three days of constant use. I also stopped appreciating the fact that color would turn from peach to baby pink as it wore on, the chemical nature of my lips and saliva changes the color as the hours went by. I also don't like that scum that forms around the insides of the screw cap. There are also times when the gel liquid substance seperates from the color and the shiny flecks which was another cue for me to get a new tube even only after four or six months after purchase.
I also tried a different shade, it could have been the product I got, bad batch or whatever, but the berry cool was sticky like tapioca and was very difficult to apply.
Being able to afford other and better brands now, I have stopped buying this one.

on 12/31/2008 8:14:00 PM

Nice texture, average lasting power, non offensive scent, good price, and I like that they are not glitery.
I have two small complaints: 1 - some colors are too frosty and look metalic (I donīt like metalic lip products) 2 - I wish all of them had SPF, not only the clear one. But some colors are pretty, so I would buy again.

Recommended for Medium Skin