July 23, 2014 | 1527 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Avon's Glazewear lipglosses. They are so cheap. The texture is great. Thick enough for me but not overly thick. I hate that gooey feeling like there's too much product. Glazewear does not give me that feeling. What it does is moisturize and gives me that soft velvety feel on my lips. I love the color payoff. It's awesome. I have yet to find ones that are similar or compareable to how nice glazewear makes my lips feel. Truelly recommend to lipgloss addicts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by cowartgirl

I have tried Mac lipglasses/ liplusters, Revlon, Jordana, you name it, I've probably tried it. I keep coming back to Avon Glazewear in Chocolate Fling. It's not chocolate at all on me. It's a combination of dull pink & light brown with a gold metallic undertone. It's perfect for everyday use. Not loud, but still present. I normally get it on sale for $1.99. It's got a light vanilla aroma to it. It's not sticky like other glosses either, but still delivers shine. Love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Tonyabelll

i bought this gloss in mirage love the smell, price, and would love the gloss if it had more color to it. i expected this shade to be a bit more opaque. very sheer and clear. hope avon makes more nude shades...with more color, if that makes any sense lol...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by pharm13

I love these lip glosses. I have the clear one and tickled pink. They are pigmented and last long. They are not sticky at all. I can't complain about the price either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i would never pay 15 bucks for lip glosses again. i have many of avons and they are great quality. smooth, not sticky, no fragrance, doesn't make my lips chapped like cliniques. i have all colors and i dont't need to worry about my hair getting caught on my lips w/ light wind.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ivette1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love LOVE this lipgloss. It's not sticky and smells delish! I love to buy these when they have a sale, then I stock up. I definitely recommend, my favorites are Buttered Rum and Darling Pink, can't live without them.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hathor2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used the peach fizz all the time. It was the one lip gloss that I could afford back in college that was actually natural looking on me.
I liked how the color was so lively on me and how nice it was against my skin tone. Putting it on was nice and smooth. The product comes in a tube and has an felt q-tip type applicator.
What I loved about it was that it was and still is cheap. I loved how it can fit into my smallest bag. I loved how one layer can get the gloss on my lips without having to layer on so much. I liked that it lasted me a long time before I had to buy a new tube.
I would buy it again, too, if only it didn't chap and crack my lips after about two to three days of constant use. I also stopped appreciating the fact that color would turn from peach to baby pink as it wore on, the chemical nature of my lips and saliva changes the color as the hours went by. I also don't like that scum that forms around the insides of the screw cap. There are also times when the gel liquid substance seperates from the color and the shiny flecks which was another cue for me to get a new tube even only after four or six months after purchase.
I also tried a different shade, it could have been the product I got, bad batch or whatever, but the berry cool was sticky like tapioca and was very difficult to apply.
Being able to afford other and better brands now, I have stopped buying this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice texture, average lasting power, non offensive scent, good price, and I like that they are not glitery.
I have two small complaints: 1 - some colors are too frosty and look metalic (I donīt like metalic lip products) 2 - I wish all of them had SPF, not only the clear one. But some colors are pretty, so I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought glazewear in a pink shade. I love to layer this one over my milanie lipstick in Hollywood city, it was the perfect match! I'll be buying more of these to layer over other lipsticks! Better than the Sally Hansen lipgloss products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by underthestars

So i decided to try it, and to me I didn't really like it. The colour, and the feel of it. I didn't really like any other colors too. It's a bit too sticky to my liking, and I don't think it compliments as other lip glosses do.
For me it's a plain sticky lip gloss, nothing special.