Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 3/1/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can't remember the name of the colour that I puchased this in but it was sort of burgandy. It was a pretty colour, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about it. I really don't care for it at all. It's wet like a lipgloss, yet it doesn't feel moisturizing. I almost feel like I need something on top of it (or underneath it) to keep my lips feeling more comfortable. I guess that's because it's not really a gloss, but a liquified lipstick. It's also very hard to apply evenly and only wants to adhere to the outer edges of my lips (where there's no moisture). In the moister areas (around the middle areas of my lips), it doesn't want to apply, and when it finally does, it just slides off. This stuff doesn't stay on for more than a few minutes before it's sliding and smearing all over the place, and then it looks horrible because it's such an opaque, obvious colour. Opaque colours should be reserved for drier lipsticks or long-lasting lipcolours that won't smudge around or come off right away and look like a total mess. I threw this in my makeup case of stuff I'll probably never use again, where it'll probably sit until I find it in there again one day and throw it away because it's too old. I will not repurchase.

on 2/23/2009 12:40:00 AM

Although I've never really been sold on liquid lipcolor, Glazewear has totally changed the way I see this format. Though marketed as a lipgloss in the adverts, it's essentially lipstick in "liquid" form. The finish is dewy but not glossy. Having used considerably more expensive liquids like MAC & Dior, who would've expected Avon to make a superior product ... and sometimes for as cheap as $1.99! My favourite shade is Raisin Glaze which is a sexy, dramatic bronze-red. I also like Rave & Dynamo for shimmery pinks. Great coverage & comfortable wear. I found it much less tacky (sticky) than the MAC Lipglass.

This is a really good product, I don't remember how much I got it for but probably not that expensive.

I got this in Blushing Rouge? I can't read the color I'm so sorry. But this doesn't feel like a lipgloss, more like lpstick in a lipgloss format, if you get what I mean.

The pigment payoff is really good, I'm surprised. It wears very nicely and it feels like it softens my lips. The color is true to it's appearance and you can wear it sheer or build it up for dramatic colour.

I would buy this again if it was on sale.

WOW..honestly, I would choose this over MAC lipglass ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! It is not nearly as sticky, but still gives great pigmentation and staying power. The price is reasonable and sometimes you can pick them up on sale and really get a great deal. They recently had the mini-tubes on sale for 0.99$ which was a great way to try out some different colors before you commit to a full size. I find the colors to be pretty true, this isn't a gloss that looks dark in the tube and invisible on the lips--in fact to me this is like a liquid lipstick. I also like how my lips feel softer after I take this off. In all, great purchase and yep, I'll buy it again. (One lippie off, because I wish they had LOTS more colors!!!)

on 1/30/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love Avon's Glazewear lipglosses. They are so cheap. The texture is great. Thick enough for me but not overly thick. I hate that gooey feeling like there's too much product. Glazewear does not give me that feeling. What it does is moisturize and gives me that soft velvety feel on my lips. I love the color payoff. It's awesome. I have yet to find ones that are similar or compareable to how nice glazewear makes my lips feel. Truelly recommend to lipgloss addicts.

on 1/28/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried Mac lipglasses/ liplusters, Revlon, Jordana, you name it, I've probably tried it. I keep coming back to Avon Glazewear in Chocolate Fling. It's not chocolate at all on me. It's a combination of dull pink & light brown with a gold metallic undertone. It's perfect for everyday use. Not loud, but still present. I normally get it on sale for $1.99. It's got a light vanilla aroma to it. It's not sticky like other glosses either, but still delivers shine. Love this stuff.

on 1/22/2009 8:43:00 PM

i bought this gloss in mirage love the smell, price, and would love the gloss if it had more color to it. i expected this shade to be a bit more opaque. very sheer and clear. hope avon makes more nude shades...with more color, if that makes any sense lol...

on 1/6/2009 6:18:00 PM

I love these lip glosses. I have the clear one and tickled pink. They are pigmented and last long. They are not sticky at all. I can't complain about the price either.

on 1/3/2009 6:30:00 PM

i would never pay 15 bucks for lip glosses again. i have many of avons and they are great quality. smooth, not sticky, no fragrance, doesn't make my lips chapped like cliniques. i have all colors and i dont't need to worry about my hair getting caught on my lips w/ light wind.

on 1/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love LOVE this lipgloss. It's not sticky and smells delish! I love to buy these when they have a sale, then I stock up. I definitely recommend, my favorites are Buttered Rum and Darling Pink, can't live without them.

Recommended for Medium Skin