December 21, 2014 | 1842 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - polish

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this polish. It chipped within 24 hours and it also stained my nails even though I used a VERY pale pink - haven't had this with other polishes unless they are dark. At least it cost me only $2 - would never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by funky_rockin_chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The polish itself is a really pretty colour (shiny metallic blue). When I put this nail polish on however, it didn't dry! I waited 2 hours making sure not to touch anything with my nails, but they still didn't dry. Total waste of money since I had to take it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2005 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Bubblishxtrem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colors are fabulous,but I really dislike the smaller bottles. The brush in the smaller bottles really doesn't give you enough nail coverage. And the polish wears off so easily...My own little set of Wet n Wild polish is just sitting in a dump.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the worst nail polish ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2005 7:28:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You canít beat the price for $.99 a bottle. But you more or less get what you paid for. At least three generous coats of nailpolish is necessary for the color to actually appear as in the bottle. And the nailpolish chips like crazy after a couple of days. But the latter you can amend by adding a top and bottom coat. Still, Wet Ní Wild provides a nice variety of conventional and non-conventional colors for a great price. This was practically the only nailpolish I could afford in high school, so Iím glad I bought it . . . back then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color selection is good...but they chip after a day or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by katieanng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect much from a .50 bottle of polish (I got mine on a fantastic sale) but I'm pleasantly surprised. I usually only buy OPI. The shade that I got is a pretty pink that doesn't have any sparkle to it so I guess it's a cream. Anyway it didn't cover the nail as well as other polishes but overall I'm pleased with the results. I use great base coats and top coats and I think that will help with the chipping. I will definitely buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Texture and shine are great!! Color range is astounding. For pedicures, how can you go wrong? For your fingers, why not? May not last as long as some, but no worse than many. Don't turn your nose up at these babies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by so_fee_ahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually go for cheapie nail polishes but with the color selection from Wet n' Wild-it was hard to resist! I got a sexy teal green with blue shimmer nail polish in 446B called Caribbean Frost and it looked GORGEOUS on my nails. I loooove this color so much! Although it's true what everyone else has pointed out, don't expect the color to last long. In fact, I noticed chipping not even after a day. :( That's the only downfall but I don't mind cuz I'm not the kinda girl to stick with one nail polish color for more than a week anyway. I would definitely buy again and check out other colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2005 8:46:00 PM More reviews by starmie104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I do agree that the color selection is very nice, and that the price is rather unbelievable, you do get what you pay for. You should be careful about which shades you buy. I got a pure red one, and I tested it on one toe, then took it off five minutes later. It had left this digusting pinkish stain on my nail that had to grow out. These are very nice, little glooping, slight bubbles, but not streaky, and very cheap, however, I would be careful of these.