Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love these. So many colors to choose from and they last just as long as any other polish on me. Gotta love these babies. :D

I love Wet 'n' Wild! It's cheap in price but there's many color variations. The only downfall is that you have to apply about 2-3 coats to get the desired color, but if you wanna save money go for Wet'n' Wild.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just bought colour 423B -- a pale, opaque yellow. 2 coats later, I've got the colour I have been searching for since I lost my bottle of yellow Avon nailpolish many years ago. At this point, I am far too delighted with my pale yellow toenails to worry about chipping. It happens. The important thing -- my toes are pale yellow!

I bought the new MegaLast Strengthening Nail Polish in 'Blind Date' #209 and I love the color. It's a nude gold, slightly shimmery color. I don't know if it'll strengthen my nails but it dried really fast (I only put one coat on). The color is beautiful and simple. I've been looking for something like this for awhile now so I'll definitely will keep using it. :) You should try this if you're looking for something pretty, nude, and cheap.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I hated this polish. It chipped within 24 hours and it also stained my nails even though I used a VERY pale pink - haven't had this with other polishes unless they are dark. At least it cost me only $2 - would never purchase again.

The polish itself is a really pretty colour (shiny metallic blue). When I put this nail polish on however, it didn't dry! I waited 2 hours making sure not to touch anything with my nails, but they still didn't dry. Total waste of money since I had to take it off.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The colors are fabulous,but I really dislike the smaller bottles. The brush in the smaller bottles really doesn't give you enough nail coverage. And the polish wears off so easily...My own little set of Wet n Wild polish is just sitting in a dump.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the worst nail polish ever!!!

You canít beat the price for $.99 a bottle. But you more or less get what you paid for. At least three generous coats of nailpolish is necessary for the color to actually appear as in the bottle. And the nailpolish chips like crazy after a couple of days. But the latter you can amend by adding a top and bottom coat. Still, Wet Ní Wild provides a nice variety of conventional and non-conventional colors for a great price. This was practically the only nailpolish I could afford in high school, so Iím glad I bought it . . . back then.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The color selection is good...but they chip after a day or so.