August 30, 2014 | 1743 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Select Sheer Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Meh. This is a good everyday powder but it's nothing special. I feel a bit bad buying this because the L'oreal True Match powder is much better and less expensive..oh well.. I feel the shade selection is bad because I have the lightest shade and it's a tad dark. This powder also tends to cake up on me and look blotchy, I feel it's very "dry" somehow and not that smooth...Hard to explain :P Well, the packaging in really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by afmn87

Love this product.. even looks good by itself without foundation underneath.

the only bad thing is the puff..i use a brush to give a nice air brushed finish :)

for soem reason the colour tends to darken over the day so go ahead and go one shade lighter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by qtrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It blends in nicely with my skin and I always use it.
I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by auburnlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG pressed powder. I've been using it for years now and am amazed by how long it lasts me. I only have to re-touch about once per day, and I often get complimented on my complexion (no doubt due to this powder in combination with my concealer and MAC Studio Fix foundation. I've tried several other pressed powders, and find that I keep coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pressed powder is set out for what it's supposed to do. It's sheer in weight and lightly can be applied over your foundation without looking powdery or fake. I wear the lightest color and it really does the job of mattefying your face while not looking too orangey or being too obvious. It does also give me a little bit of color since I'm fair. The packaging is great too. It's not too messy and it has a puff that fits right inside the container that actually works. It's definitely worth using. It's just not that cheap so be aware when going in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by chula1591

I love this.. I use it for many different things..

I Have used it for setting my foundation in NC30 Which Is great because its very sheer.. But my favorite Use for this is for when i want that kim kardashian Under eye bright look! I bought it in NC15 And I sweep Under my eyes And Cheekbones And since its sheer it will give a natural highlight so it doesnt look at dramatic! I love it im on my second one .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It's good for making oil skin look a lot more matte. I think that it's a really nice product and isnt too powdery, and generally looks really nice and flawless. I would recommend not to use the free sponge, as it is pretty hard to blend with and I found that it caked it on a little bit. I found that the shade was perfect for my skin when applied with a brush, but with the sponge it was too thick and looked to dark/orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this by coincidence at a counter in the airporport after purchasing a lip tint. I asked the SA for a mattifying podwer because my face was shining speacially on my T-zone and she gave my this podwer in Nc 25 which is the perfect shade for me and then left. While waiting for my flight I went to the toilet and saw my flawless luminous skin which looked even younger and had to go back to the counter and get it. I can only recommend it, I don`t use it with the sponge that comes with it but with the 150 to dust on top of my HG mineral loose podwer also by mac in light medium so the staying podwer of the mineral make up is even longer. When I want to wear it alone I use the 182 which gives me the coverage I want. This is an amazing podwer that last both on your face and in the pot, if you have combo skin you should give it a try. Amazing results in pics too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by gier

This is definitely my favorite powder. It has the best coverage. It makes my face look matte and flawless. I normally wear NC35 in Studiofix and Studio Stick, but this seems to run a little darker because I wear an NC30. I have tried many pressed powders from drugstore to high-end and I always seem to reach for this one the most. This is a must have in my makeup bag at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by eat245

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just got this powder a couple of days ago, and already I love it. I wanted powder that would absorb shine in my T-zone, even out my skin tone, and conceal my redness just a little bit (I know I can't expect powder to do the job of foundation...). The MAC SA helped me select a color which was right-on. I've been applying the powder with a big fluffy powder brush and love the results. The best thing is that unlike so many other powders that I've tried, it does not make my pores/blackheads more noticeable. In fact, it helps make them LESS noticeable. It's got a great texture and feels very nice on my skin, and does help keep me matte for a while. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.