April 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this blush is SUPER pigmented. I used my mini kabuki brush sweeped it back and forth applied to my apples and i looked like a clown. So the point is just one dip into the blush for both sides of the cheeks. It's super powder though and the packaging is not so great because i know some people who accidentally drop it the product is all crushed. This color i hear is similar to NARS orgasm.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by xanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ack! Glitter! Really pretty color, but the glitter bits are too large. I feel like I'm reviewing a different product than everyone else because on me it reads as GOLD GLITTER with a leeeetle bit of sheer, pretty pink. My bf (who rarely notices anything makeup related) asked me why I had glitter on my face. Maybe I'll use it for going out at night but probably not.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupgrl2008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! The blush is suuuper pigmented and goes on smooth and easy. Another thing is that it has amazing staying power! I didn't have to touch up the whole day!
The only down-side is that when you dip the brush in the powder it gets pretty powdery. But since it's so pigmented you don't have to swirl so it doesn't matter too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a new favorite blush. This color is great and it really lasts almost all day. I bought this early this morning and wore it all day. I used to use Satin Rose in Jane's Pillow Blushes, but since they have discontinued their line and now that I have ran out of my stock, I had to try something new. I am surprised to find that this is the exact same color and actually lasts longer.

Once again, the packaging is ugly and cheap. The "ugly" part isn't such a big deal, but I can see the lid breaking off of this very easily if I'm not super careful. Overall, I highly recommend this and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by rwashecheck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wet 'n' Wild is such a surprise sometimes. This blush and their bronzzers (and the tacky looking Megaglo highlighters) are all fantastic. The color payoff is amazing and I like them as much or more than my MAC and NARS products.

Plus, depotting them is really easy - and since they're square, they fit nicely into makeup palettes. That way you won't be reminded that you're using a pre-teen brand every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by bingbing

This was super cheap Ė saw it at Tescoís for £1.xx. The packaging isnít great Ė but thatís not what I bought it for. Havenít noticed a scent, so no comment there. I threw out the brush, but since when do you expect the included brush to be superior to your own?

This colour is perfect for my NC35 skin. I use a skunk brush to apply bronzer along the sides of my face, then an angled blush brush (very carefully roll the brush, then shake off excess) to taptaptap this onto the apples of my cheeks. Itís a lovely peachy pink with gold undertones and just a tad too much shimmer, while itís quite pigmented, itís still easily blended. It lasts most of the day on me.

Even though itís a pressed powder, itís quite loosely packed so be careful when you dip your brush into the pan coz it easily crumbles and bits flake off which feels wasteful. Although at this price, easily and affordably replaced at a snip!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lovejoynr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. I have Milani Luminous as well as Nars Orgasm and I love this blush much much more. I find that Pearlescent Pink has more pink rather than gold - this is the issue I have with Orgasm and Luminous. I never had a problem with chalkiness whether I was an NC20 to when I am tan at NC30-NW30.

The packaging is terrible. It is very flimsy. The clear part of the container broke off on mine. I decided to just put some super glue on it and it was like new.

With the wear I never had a problem with fading. Though I don't touch my face throughout the day. I use blot film or any oil absorber sheets and this blush didn't transfer. I've had this blush for years. I had took a break from using is simply because there is so much out there to try! Even with as much as I have used, I still have not hit pan. Amazing!

Worth the $2.99 - Go get it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by FlorCanelaStyles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a pink blush that is more on the warm side rather the cool side.
In the pan it looks warm pink with a slight melon tone with golden shimmer. How uniquely lovely! I though

Once applied it is a different story...
It went on powdery and chalky with gold glitter specks. The color applied was just an ordinary pink that was a bit too talc-like, kind of like the toy make up you can purchase at the dollar stores.

I must admit I used the little brush it comes with and... Horrid!

I tried applying a swatch with my fingers and not much better :(

Perhaps I got one from a bad lot? Maybe I might get it again just out of curiosity to see if it's better the next time around.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

Wow, this is a 5 star blush, and I like this better than my $25 Orgasm blush that takes multiple swipes to show up on my pale skin. If I would have found this first I would have never spent all that $ on a Nars blush.
I use a skunk brush to apply Pearlescent Pink and it looks so lovely on my NC15 complexion. You only need a tiny swipe and I imagine this will last me years.
Attention Wet n Wild... if you are reading this, PLEASE make a prettier packaging for this blush! I find the grey case so cheap and ugly... I almost hate using it because I hate the packaging so much, but the blush itself is gorgeous.. sigh..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kittygawah

love love love
my favorite blush :)
super pigmented and a perfect color for a light glow
blend it out a lot so the sparkles are toned down