Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I like this a lot! It has kept me away from my usual everyday blush, MAC's mineralized blush in Warm Soul. It's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmers and the texture is great. I get that nice "flushed" look when I use it with my 182. As much as I like the blush, I hate the packaging. It's cheap and flimsy plastic. To add to that, it's this ugly gray color and the label that states the color doesn't stay put. And once you lose the label, there's NOTHING else that will tell you what the color is. Despite all that, I'd buy this blush again. It's cheap!

on 1/23/2010 7:51:00 AM

This blush is not discontinued, The packaging has just been updated. I saw this last night at Albertson's.

Wet N' Wild has come out with a ton of new things lately.

I'll admit that I'm kind of afraid of blushes. I thought that by buying more costly blushes like those from NARS, Clinique, etc I could safely bypass any possible clown makeup effect. But I was wrong, this cheap little gem is the answer to a natural looking slight flush. I can't honestly believe how cheap it is! It makes me incredibly sad to discover this just as it is being discontinued. However, as good as it is, it's not quite right of a color on me, so one lippie off.

on 1/14/2010 7:20:00 PM

Nice color, very pigmented. Lasts all day. Very inexpensive. Thanks MUA for another bargain find.

on 1/9/2010 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A great, great blush. I have a blush fetish and have blushes galore and have blush on at all times. Blush is the fountain of youth for me especially when the color and finish is right and ladies, this blush is it! I've always wanted Nars orgasm but for 25 bucks? No way, especially in this economy. I did some research for a dupe and this blush was suggested. I've tried Orgasm at sephora and found it a little too peachy, wet n wild is more pink, has some gold shimmer but not glittery as others have complained below. And who blushes peach anyways? I and most gals naturally blush pink. And for $2.99 worth a try. Builds nicely and well pigmented. VERY pleased with this blush!

on 12/18/2009 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW!!! WOW!! After 30 years of searching for a HG blush I think I have finally found it. And surprise it is very affordable and easy to find. Like others have said the color is very similar to Nars Orgasm. Orgasm never worked for me. Way to Orangey. This one though just brightens my face and looks so natural. It looks beautiful and natural while it illuminates my face. Yes, the packaging isn't the best but I don't have any problems with it. Use a better brush as with all blushes, the brushes that come with them are trash. I love the price too. HG for sure!!!

on 12/15/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

this blush is SUPER pigmented. I used my mini kabuki brush sweeped it back and forth applied to my apples and i looked like a clown. So the point is just one dip into the blush for both sides of the cheeks. It's super powder though and the packaging is not so great because i know some people who accidentally drop it the product is all crushed. This color i hear is similar to NARS orgasm.

on 12/14/2009 12:41:00 PM

Ack! Glitter! Really pretty color, but the glitter bits are too large. I feel like I'm reviewing a different product than everyone else because on me it reads as GOLD GLITTER with a leeeetle bit of sheer, pretty pink. My bf (who rarely notices anything makeup related) asked me why I had glitter on my face. Maybe I'll use it for going out at night but probably not.

on 11/22/2009 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I LOVE this blush! The blush is suuuper pigmented and goes on smooth and easy. Another thing is that it has amazing staying power! I didn't have to touch up the whole day!
The only down-side is that when you dip the brush in the powder it gets pretty powdery. But since it's so pigmented you don't have to swirl so it doesn't matter too much.

on 11/21/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have a new favorite blush. This color is great and it really lasts almost all day. I bought this early this morning and wore it all day. I used to use Satin Rose in Jane's Pillow Blushes, but since they have discontinued their line and now that I have ran out of my stock, I had to try something new. I am surprised to find that this is the exact same color and actually lasts longer.

Once again, the packaging is ugly and cheap. The "ugly" part isn't such a big deal, but I can see the lid breaking off of this very easily if I'm not super careful. Overall, I highly recommend this and I will repurchase.

Popular Blush Products