August 22, 2014 | 1036 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite all time MAc colour. Very little fall out and just a gorgeous all over lid colour. I have this in the old container so no complaints there. Would re-purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got a sample of this and I am in love. It is also my first pigment, so it took a bit to get used to applying it, but its worth it! It even looks great worn by itself from lash to brow with some thick liner. It is gorgeous. I haven't tried it as a lipgloss yet, but I heard you can also mix it with nail polish too. I am so excited to try this in other ways!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love Mac's Vanilla pigment. ) It's a sheer (but build-able) pearly white. In the pot it looks really white, but when patted on the eye, it's like a sheer, gold-undertoned white. I apply it just to my lid, and along with a bright eyeliner (like UD's covet.) I think it really brightens my eyes, and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes when I wear it. I found it at a CCO for a good price, and the pot contains a lot of pigment, so I expect it to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by blich10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love, love, LOVE this pigment! I originally received this in a holiday collection 5 pigment package, They come in small glass jars, and I bought this in 2007. I use it almost every day for a highlight for my eyes and I JUST ran out. It's totally worth the money and it's a gorgeous highlighter for anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

Price:3 Packaging:2 WiLL repurchase.
I love vanilla pigment. I use it almost every single day using mixing medium as my base color from lashline to brow bone. i also use it as a highlighter on my face.
You only need to use a little bit so the jar lasts forever. This causes me to tap some out onto a mixing tray so that i don't have to dip my brush directly into the jar, a little unsanitary in my opinion.
MAC couldn't give it's customers a sifter jar!?! That's my only complaint. My little sister spilled out my entire jar so i had to repurchase WAY prematurely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to repeat what people have said here except that it is an awesome color. It's so versatile and can be used for everything! I love this pigment and for awhile I kept giving out little sample jars of it to my friends so I started running low. I was so happy to find this at a CCO in the original larger jar that I had to pick up two of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have grown to love this color. I use this as a highlight color and sometimes I mix this with Naked Pigment. I bought the old sized jar at the CCo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this pigment is amazing you can use it for highlight the face, your eyes you can mix it in your foundation for a glow, but i don't use it that much, i just don't like having too much shine on my face, it is beautiful though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I just find it pointless to repeat what everyone is saying.

Vanilla pigment is just so versatile I use it in countless ways.

A must have.Will repurchase when I run out...which doesn't seem to be happening soon...there's just so much product!

At first I thought it was very average...but trying on other eye shadows never turn out as natural as vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kam6761

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a bunch of MAC samples in a swap, and this is the only one I've put a significant dent into. I find myself always reaching for it if I want a shimmery wash on the lid, and it's one of my favorites for brow highlighting. I think this is a pigment I will actually buy the full size of once I run out of my sample. If you're unsure about ordering a full size, go to one of my the many etailers that sells samples and pick one up. Chances are you'll love it, but if not you're only out a few bucks, as opposed to $20+!