December 19, 2014 | 1441 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this pigment. I use it as a highlight on my cheeks, browbone and then mix it with some gloss for a perfect looking complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by PolkadotBonBon

Love this! I use this mainly to highlight my cheek bone and down my nose. whenever i wear this people say i'm glowing and always comment on how flawless my skin looks. I never tell them what i use though, because its like my 'secret' product haha.
It's my most used product from MAC and I have lots of Mac products. I had to buy two of these because I love it so much. It has the perfect amount of gold in it. The only thing i'm not too keen on is that it can be quite messy because of the jar. but its still a must have for me! LOVEEE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by paularalways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a highlight and inner corner color. I also use a little dab of it on my cupids bow area. This is not some spectacular original unique color, this is just a shimmery light cream color with gold flecks but the reason it works so well is it is REALLY blendable into just about any eyeshadow as well as face products. I use this as my eyebrow highlight because I don't have to load my brush with tons of eyeshadow to get it to show up. I just tap my brush into the lid and ive got enough for both eyes and blending everything out. I would purchase this again from the CCO but not for $20 in the new smaller packaging it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite all time MAc colour. Very little fall out and just a gorgeous all over lid colour. I have this in the old container so no complaints there. Would re-purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got a sample of this and I am in love. It is also my first pigment, so it took a bit to get used to applying it, but its worth it! It even looks great worn by itself from lash to brow with some thick liner. It is gorgeous. I haven't tried it as a lipgloss yet, but I heard you can also mix it with nail polish too. I am so excited to try this in other ways!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love Mac's Vanilla pigment. ) It's a sheer (but build-able) pearly white. In the pot it looks really white, but when patted on the eye, it's like a sheer, gold-undertoned white. I apply it just to my lid, and along with a bright eyeliner (like UD's covet.) I think it really brightens my eyes, and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes when I wear it. I found it at a CCO for a good price, and the pot contains a lot of pigment, so I expect it to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by blich10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love, love, LOVE this pigment! I originally received this in a holiday collection 5 pigment package, They come in small glass jars, and I bought this in 2007. I use it almost every day for a highlight for my eyes and I JUST ran out. It's totally worth the money and it's a gorgeous highlighter for anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

Price:3 Packaging:2 WiLL repurchase.
I love vanilla pigment. I use it almost every single day using mixing medium as my base color from lashline to brow bone. i also use it as a highlighter on my face.
You only need to use a little bit so the jar lasts forever. This causes me to tap some out onto a mixing tray so that i don't have to dip my brush directly into the jar, a little unsanitary in my opinion.
MAC couldn't give it's customers a sifter jar!?! That's my only complaint. My little sister spilled out my entire jar so i had to repurchase WAY prematurely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to repeat what people have said here except that it is an awesome color. It's so versatile and can be used for everything! I love this pigment and for awhile I kept giving out little sample jars of it to my friends so I started running low. I was so happy to find this at a CCO in the original larger jar that I had to pick up two of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have grown to love this color. I use this as a highlight color and sometimes I mix this with Naked Pigment. I bought the old sized jar at the CCo.