Neutrogena Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

3.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 5/24/2011 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product last week and most of my pimples have either disappeared or gotten a whole lot smaller! My overall complexion is better, too. Hopefully it keeps doing it's magic!

on 5/21/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG cleanser. I have combination skin (tends to be more on the dry side) and this cleanser doesnt strip my skin or make it feel tight. I have been using DHC cleansing oil, which has totally wrecked my skin, so I will be going back to the Deep Clean cleanser to undo the damage DHC has caused.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

IMO this is nothing special. Yes, its a good general cleanser but I don't like the fact I can't use it on my eyes. I also think the menthol scent is out of control and way too overpowering in a cleanser. It is both refreshing and repelling, but altogether irritating. I'm far from impressed. I'm finishing up a tube but definitely would not repurchase.

on 5/11/2011 5:34:00 PM

I had been using proactive for several months and I was running out, so I thought I'd give it up and try somthing new (and cheaper) And see if my breakouts would come back. Turned out they didn't. This is a keeper! You can feel it cleaning out your pores, very invigorating! I reccomend this!

on 5/10/2011 5:06:00 AM

Very thick constitency, like a thick paste
stripped my face of oil, made me break out even more
smell is alright though.
made my pores huge.

I thought I'd give this a go after wanting to spend less on my skincare. I had been using Dermalogica for years and changing to this was a big mistake. I have been using it morning and night for two months and my skin has gone downhill big time. I break out constantly, always oily and my pores are huge. I realise it just may not be the right Neutrogena product for me, but it's gone to prove that for me, I do just need to stick to the more expensive, reliable brands.

on 4/24/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is not a miracle cleanser, but I think it does a very good job at cleansing and refreshing, so I keep coming back to it! I've also noticed that my acne fades in irritation and redness with regular use of this product. I also love the not-too-intense but noticable tingle, and the scent is pleasant, too. It's not too drying, so I can use a topical treatment if I wish.

To get the most thorough clean, I use with a washcloth or the scrublet from L'Oreal's 360 Clean line. I find myself craving the fresh, clean feeling I get from using this cleanser :)

on 4/7/2011 7:33:00 PM

GREAT DAILY CLEANSER! It gives you such a fresh feel from the second you apply it. I have tried many Neutrogena products and all of them are great! I've never had a big problem with acne, but my pores are quite visible- and i hate it! After using this cleanser each time, my skin is visibly clear and my complexion is great. This is my second tube and it lasts quite a long time. So I definitely reccomend this product :)

on 3/6/2011 1:59:00 PM

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. I wouldn't use it alone thought. My routine is a normal face wash, a scrub and then this. This always gets my skin so clean and fresh and calms down redness like crazy. My pimples look smaller right after I use it. I use it as kind of a mask and leave it on for 3-5 minutes, it always works better for me when I do that. But it's very good if you want a deep clean without killing your skin.

on 2/21/2011 1:54:00 PM

this is a good face cleanser. i used to use it all the time.