Neutrogena Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

3.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance 5/29/09

I love this cleanser! I don't usually care what cleansers I use, because for me, as long as it cleans my face and everything, I'm fine with it. Moisturizers are more important to me than cleansers. But when I used this for the first time 2 nights ago, I fell in loveeee! The product itself is a creamy, slightly thick and pasty formula that spreads easily onto your face with a little water. The best thing, it contains menthol! Makes your skin feel so good when you're washing your face, and after that too. The cooling sensation lasts for about a good half hour, so it's amazing even to put on your normal skin routine, toner, moisturizer. It makes everything feel super good and smooth on your skin. Now, I don't get why some people found this drying for their skin. It probably didn't suit their skin-type or something. I'm oily at my t-zones and a little bit dry on my cheeks and around my mouth area. I found that this cleanser didn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry after I washed my face, which is great! I love this, will definitely be buying this again after it runs out!

on 6/1/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for a few years and cannot go away from it! My skin is simply not the same without it. It isn't perfect (makes my skin dry sometimes) but it does exactly what it says: smooths and improves skin complexion.

on 5/24/2011 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product last week and most of my pimples have either disappeared or gotten a whole lot smaller! My overall complexion is better, too. Hopefully it keeps doing it's magic!

on 5/21/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG cleanser. I have combination skin (tends to be more on the dry side) and this cleanser doesnt strip my skin or make it feel tight. I have been using DHC cleansing oil, which has totally wrecked my skin, so I will be going back to the Deep Clean cleanser to undo the damage DHC has caused.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

IMO this is nothing special. Yes, its a good general cleanser but I don't like the fact I can't use it on my eyes. I also think the menthol scent is out of control and way too overpowering in a cleanser. It is both refreshing and repelling, but altogether irritating. I'm far from impressed. I'm finishing up a tube but definitely would not repurchase.

on 5/11/2011 5:34:00 PM

I had been using proactive for several months and I was running out, so I thought I'd give it up and try somthing new (and cheaper) And see if my breakouts would come back. Turned out they didn't. This is a keeper! You can feel it cleaning out your pores, very invigorating! I reccomend this!

on 5/10/2011 5:06:00 AM

Very thick constitency, like a thick paste
stripped my face of oil, made me break out even more
smell is alright though.
made my pores huge.

I thought I'd give this a go after wanting to spend less on my skincare. I had been using Dermalogica for years and changing to this was a big mistake. I have been using it morning and night for two months and my skin has gone downhill big time. I break out constantly, always oily and my pores are huge. I realise it just may not be the right Neutrogena product for me, but it's gone to prove that for me, I do just need to stick to the more expensive, reliable brands.

on 4/24/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is not a miracle cleanser, but I think it does a very good job at cleansing and refreshing, so I keep coming back to it! I've also noticed that my acne fades in irritation and redness with regular use of this product. I also love the not-too-intense but noticable tingle, and the scent is pleasant, too. It's not too drying, so I can use a topical treatment if I wish.

To get the most thorough clean, I use with a washcloth or the scrublet from L'Oreal's 360 Clean line. I find myself craving the fresh, clean feeling I get from using this cleanser :)

on 4/7/2011 7:33:00 PM

GREAT DAILY CLEANSER! It gives you such a fresh feel from the second you apply it. I have tried many Neutrogena products and all of them are great! I've never had a big problem with acne, but my pores are quite visible- and i hate it! After using this cleanser each time, my skin is visibly clear and my complexion is great. This is my second tube and it lasts quite a long time. So I definitely reccomend this product :)