September 16, 2014 | 1822 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by imkayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is perfect for anyone looking for a matte finish with their makeup. There is no need for any concealer when using this foundation. It's perfect for those with many breakouts! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something cheap and effective! Great on skin as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kristitihkan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My skin actually looked and felt 'healthy'. Loved it! Coverage could have been better, but other than that, it was great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Returned this immediately! It feels so thick and cakey on the skin! When I wore this it felt very heavy on the skin and it wipes off very easily. It broke me out in bumps all over my face after only a few hours of wear! The coverage is light, so It wont cover a lot of imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by vickster524

Love this Foundation!!! I have combo skin and hormonal acne and this covers that and doesn't cause other breakouts. I use my Sonya Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks slightly dewy, glowing and airbrushed. Covers my acne and doesn't flake over when I do have a breakout. Gives the look of department store foundation without the price. It does kinda slide off so I use a primer along with it, Otherwise it's not a long wearing foundation but it doesn't claim to be. I will say if you have Pink undertones (which I do) they have a great shade selection, But for you olive and dark skinned beauties they don't have a very great shade selection, And they need to, B/C everyone should be able to enjoy this foundation.....Step it Up Neutrogena!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hipchick1111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good foundation. It is "liquidy" enough to apply and spread easily but thick enough to provide good moderate coverage. It does not provide very heavy coverage if that's what you're looking for. I used to wear Individualist by Estee Lauder in 1N1 which I loved but it was discontinued so I switched to their Invisible fluid makeup which is just too watery for my taste, and both were a little pink for my skin. In the healthy skin foundation I wear 010 Ivory which is a perfect match and is not too pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Worst foundation I've ever put on my face. It oxidized like no other, accentuated every flake pore and bump on my face no matter how I applied. Save your money. This product is crap

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This could be my hg, finally!
Pros: It can be sheer to medium coverage, it may even be able to be full but I haven't tried that out yet. I can build up the coverage very easily. I apply, let dry then apply one more time and it doesn't feel heavy and still looks really nice and natural. I apply the second bc I have spots and areas of discoloration and the second application buffers it to the right amount. Great tone. I have a slight yellow under tone and this is perfect, I am also fair so it's hard to find the right blend. I have been using NARS Glow and MAC Studio Sculpt and both run very yellow. For me this is easier to use than the Glow, spreads better looks more natural, and feels better on my skin. Plus it's a third of the price. I am using 2 parts Classic Ivory to 1 part Nude to get the right color and tone. Buff looked like it had a pink under tone, not sure if that is true, but I will look into it. This glides on so nicely I was shocked. Finally, finally.

The cons: Wish it came in a pump or tube, I hate open bottles. The only other con I had is that I wish they had more of a shade selection. These companies really need to amp it up and offer more shade selections even if it's only available online.

This is the best drugstore foundation I have found so far that provides great coverage, natural finish, great tone, feels great on the skin, applies great, blends great, and offers a good physical spf (I may try to use a zinc spf under for a full broad spectrum protection). Do not look over this bc of the "sheer" reviews. It is very build-able. I have melasma (pregnancy mask on forehead, the cheek area has faded over the course of about three years), and I also have some spots here and there. Two layers and this covers them nicely (not completely) without looking fake or heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Despite me not being a foundation kind of girl, I really enjoy this foundation. It is a buildable light coverage. I tend to apply is with my fingers which I think gives a lighter coverage then if you were to use a brush. It stays a decent amount of time, nothing fantastic but it is also not marketed as a long lasting foundation. The packaging stinks, its messy due to the no pump but I find that what is left in the cap when I shake is up is all I need. Due to this the price for this foundation is a little steep for a drugstore foundation but because I use so little of it it will last me forever. You get spf in this foundation, but it doesn't show up in pictures which is nice. Oily skins will need to set this foundation, I have normal skin and I find that sometimes I do need to set it because the finish can look a bit too dewy around late afternoon. The shade matches me very well, and you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your skin. I would repurchase this in a heart beat. I took one star off just due to the packaging and the fact that it can get a tad bit too dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lisahelenh3795

So I read a lot of comments on this product complaining that the coverage was too sheer, and I prefer medium coverage so I was hesitant to buy this foundation at first. But I went ahead and tried it, and I love it! I would say the coverage is more medium than sheer and buildable. Especially when I set it with my MAC studio careblend pressed powder I finish with a medium-full coverage. I also haven't had a problem with it oxidizing like some people have said. The only downfall is that it does make my face a bit shiny which makes me think it could cast a white cast in flash photos. I haven't had the chance to test it but it is my only concern about this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I have been using this as a concealer for 3yrs. It gives you that glow. I love how it has an SPF, cause I use it under my eyes only. I just wish it had more coverage. Its moisturizing