December 22, 2014 | 1658 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I am currently rotating this foundation in shade 60 with the new mac moisture that just came out. I have to say that I like this one in terms of the finish and color more. It is a sort of semi matte that makes my dry skin look fresh without glowing like a disco ball or looking like I just ran a mile. it's cheap but the bottle is so disgusting especially since its a runny formula. if I powder my tzone it lasts a decent 6 hours or so. I like it because it looks very natural and medium coverage without looking caked or like I'm wearing foundation. a very good foundation for DS. no breakouts, my skin is happy with it but then again it is not acne prone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $14
COVERAGE: A solid medium coverage, maybe a little on the lighter side.
FINISH: Very dewy. I definitely would say its similar to the NARS sheer glow.
TEXTURE: Runny and liquidy
SPF: 20
LASTING POWER: This is where the makeup seems to fall a bit short
:( It gets really oily and is almost gone by the end of the school day.
SHADES: I got this in 40 Nude which was PERFECT
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope
PACKAGING: I dont mind open bottles, however the opening on this is huge!
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Maybe in the winter!
FINAL VERDICT: Sadly, this did not work out for my oily skin. Might try again once winter comes around.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by redbloodlips

I always come back to this foundation, yes even after trying other more expensive liquid foundations. These are the reasons why:
- It doesn't break me out
- It has a nice moderate coverage and it doesn't feel cakey on my skin
- The nude shade matches my skin perfectly
- It gives me a nice glowing look, I always get compliments when I wear it.
I do wish the packaging was different, perhaps a pump or something along those lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ktompkins843

I love love love this. My favorite drugstore foundation by far. I hate the packaging, but the product is so good.I have dry skin and this makes it look dewy and fresh. It does cake with powder on top though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

One of my favorite DS foundations. I use the color fresh beige and I actually picked up a few bottles to test out before I chose this one. There is a large selection of shades for this foundation so you will def be able to find a shade that fits you. It is a liquid foundation with spf without the feeling of spf. Though I don't recommend spy makeup (I'm a believer that spf should be separate from makeup) it is very convenient and will protect you from the sun. It is a medium coverage foundation and sinks into the skin very quickly leaving a semi-matte finish. And the best part, I have never broken out in using this foundation. I love testing out new products and whenever my skin breakouts, I come back to this foundation and it has been a life saver in covering my blemishes without irritating it. It truly lives up to its name of being healthy skin liquid makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Leaves a nice finish on my skin and I don't feel the need to finish with a powder. Sometimes it feels a little too heavy but it is easily mixed with moisturizer to solve that problem. Wish it had a pump but I just put it into one of my airless pump bottles and that problem was solved as well. I would have to buy two colors to get the perfect color match but with the pricepoint that isn't totally out of the question. I said no to repurchase just because there are other foundations out there (maybelline fit me liquid) that I prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by imkayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is perfect for anyone looking for a matte finish with their makeup. There is no need for any concealer when using this foundation. It's perfect for those with many breakouts! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something cheap and effective! Great on skin as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kristitihkan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My skin actually looked and felt 'healthy'. Loved it! Coverage could have been better, but other than that, it was great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Returned this immediately! It feels so thick and cakey on the skin! When I wore this it felt very heavy on the skin and it wipes off very easily. It broke me out in bumps all over my face after only a few hours of wear! The coverage is light, so It wont cover a lot of imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by vickster524

Love this Foundation!!! I have combo skin and hormonal acne and this covers that and doesn't cause other breakouts. I use my Sonya Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks slightly dewy, glowing and airbrushed. Covers my acne and doesn't flake over when I do have a breakout. Gives the look of department store foundation without the price. It does kinda slide off so I use a primer along with it, Otherwise it's not a long wearing foundation but it doesn't claim to be. I will say if you have Pink undertones (which I do) they have a great shade selection, But for you olive and dark skinned beauties they don't have a very great shade selection, And they need to, B/C everyone should be able to enjoy this foundation.....Step it Up Neutrogena!