August 22, 2014 | 2049 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hipchick1111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good foundation. It is "liquidy" enough to apply and spread easily but thick enough to provide good moderate coverage. It does not provide very heavy coverage if that's what you're looking for. I used to wear Individualist by Estee Lauder in 1N1 which I loved but it was discontinued so I switched to their Invisible fluid makeup which is just too watery for my taste, and both were a little pink for my skin. In the healthy skin foundation I wear 010 Ivory which is a perfect match and is not too pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Worst foundation I've ever put on my face. It oxidized like no other, accentuated every flake pore and bump on my face no matter how I applied. Save your money. This product is crap

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This could be my hg, finally!
Pros: It can be sheer to medium coverage, it may even be able to be full but I haven't tried that out yet. I can build up the coverage very easily. I apply, let dry then apply one more time and it doesn't feel heavy and still looks really nice and natural. I apply the second bc I have spots and areas of discoloration and the second application buffers it to the right amount. Great tone. I have a slight yellow under tone and this is perfect, I am also fair so it's hard to find the right blend. I have been using NARS Glow and MAC Studio Sculpt and both run very yellow. For me this is easier to use than the Glow, spreads better looks more natural, and feels better on my skin. Plus it's a third of the price. I am using 2 parts Classic Ivory to 1 part Nude to get the right color and tone. Buff looked like it had a pink under tone, not sure if that is true, but I will look into it. This glides on so nicely I was shocked. Finally, finally.

The cons: Wish it came in a pump or tube, I hate open bottles. The only other con I had is that I wish they had more of a shade selection. These companies really need to amp it up and offer more shade selections even if it's only available online.

This is the best drugstore foundation I have found so far that provides great coverage, natural finish, great tone, feels great on the skin, applies great, blends great, and offers a good physical spf (I may try to use a zinc spf under for a full broad spectrum protection). Do not look over this bc of the "sheer" reviews. It is very build-able. I have melasma (pregnancy mask on forehead, the cheek area has faded over the course of about three years), and I also have some spots here and there. Two layers and this covers them nicely (not completely) without looking fake or heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Despite me not being a foundation kind of girl, I really enjoy this foundation. It is a buildable light coverage. I tend to apply is with my fingers which I think gives a lighter coverage then if you were to use a brush. It stays a decent amount of time, nothing fantastic but it is also not marketed as a long lasting foundation. The packaging stinks, its messy due to the no pump but I find that what is left in the cap when I shake is up is all I need. Due to this the price for this foundation is a little steep for a drugstore foundation but because I use so little of it it will last me forever. You get spf in this foundation, but it doesn't show up in pictures which is nice. Oily skins will need to set this foundation, I have normal skin and I find that sometimes I do need to set it because the finish can look a bit too dewy around late afternoon. The shade matches me very well, and you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your skin. I would repurchase this in a heart beat. I took one star off just due to the packaging and the fact that it can get a tad bit too dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lisahelenh3795

So I read a lot of comments on this product complaining that the coverage was too sheer, and I prefer medium coverage so I was hesitant to buy this foundation at first. But I went ahead and tried it, and I love it! I would say the coverage is more medium than sheer and buildable. Especially when I set it with my MAC studio careblend pressed powder I finish with a medium-full coverage. I also haven't had a problem with it oxidizing like some people have said. The only downfall is that it does make my face a bit shiny which makes me think it could cast a white cast in flash photos. I haven't had the chance to test it but it is my only concern about this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I have been using this as a concealer for 3yrs. It gives you that glow. I love how it has an SPF, cause I use it under my eyes only. I just wish it had more coverage. Its moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena products. The packaging is pretty terrible, I wish it was a squeeze bottle or something similar to that. The color choices aren't good either. I bought classic ivory and it goes on lighter than how it looks in the bottle. If I apply a little too much, I look super pale.There isn't a large range of them. I also bought the healthy skin primer that goes with it (comes in a squeeze bottle but A LOT less product) and they both smell like sunscreen when you put them on. It bothers me at first but it goes away. I do love that its more of a light coverage foundation so its not cakey for an everyday look. It makes my skin look more glowy and even. I never broke out ever, I guess my skin has always reacted well with Neutrogena products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MimiPhoung

I was excited to try this product because ive heard such great things about it. I have it in the color in warm beige 90 and it turned me orange! It left my skin very greasy looking, cakey, and broke me out!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by xoSamixo

Don't buy this if you have acne spots you need to cover! This foundation is like a very very wet tinted moisturizer. I really wanted to this product but I just couldn't get myself to use it again, its horrible! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by axh1999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin :
acne prone( hormonal acne)
Oily/ combination
hyperpigmentation
scars
redness

I actually love this product. I was using Makeup forever and chanel foundations, but at the end I went back to this foundation! I was skeptical to try this foundation because the reviews were bad for people with oily skin and some people were breaking out.
I tried it and I loved how it looked natural on my skin. This does cover up my redness , but not my hyperpigmentation .
I never broke out from this product.