Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 11/6/2007 2:08:00 PM

Like any deodorant without an antiperspirant you need some time to adjust. The first few days it never works as well. But then it kicks in as your body and underarms adapt.

The price is great, it works great, I do reapply on a hot humid day or if I am going to work out.

My only complaint is the rounded top. As it gets near empty I would like to put it upside down to keep the product near the roller.

I have had luck with other more expensive similar products but this works as well if not better. And the price is very good.

on 10/17/2007 6:12:00 PM

I love this deodorant! I have it in the lavendar scent and it works really, really well---better than the Lady Mitchum that I have used for years. It actually keeps me smelling better, too! There are a few minor downsides, but I have overcome both in the four months of using this brand. One is that it did sting my armpits for about the first month of use, but thankfully that stopped somewhere down the line. The other thing is that I do still sweat somewhat, but it's okay, because it's not too bad and I would rather sweat a little now than risk getting breast cancer later from using an aluminum-based deodorant. Actually, that is the reason I initially switched---my mom got breast cancer and I want to do anything I can to prevent it. This deodorant works WAY better than the other "natural" crappy ones that DON'T work!

on 10/13/2007 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in unscented and it works pretty well. Oddly enough when I used the lavendar one it caused me to be MORE smelly, but the unscented doesn't. Now since it is not an anti-perspirant it will not stop sweating, but at least you can stop the sweat you have from stinking up a room!

I roll it on in the morning after showering and wait for it to dry before putting on tops. It dries relatively quickly, and doesn't cause any sort of white marks on clothes.

on 9/12/2007 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Works for me. Reapply late afternoon on muggy days works fine. Too bad all roll-ons are sticky at first, but oh well.

on 9/12/2007 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Keeps body odor away no matter what the weather. On really muggy days, reapply is sometimes needed late, but this one's a thumbs up. I have trouble finding full-sized bottles though. Downside is shared with all roll-ons in that it's sticky and you have to wait for it to dry to dress. That's nothing new, though.

on 9/4/2007 6:41:00 PM

I bought this based on the great reviews here, and I am happy to say that it WORKS!!!! That is really saying something, considering that I live in ridiculously hot and humid Southern California. I am on my second bottle of the unscented version. I was looking for a healthier deodorant (no aluminum, no parabens, etc.) and this fits my needs. Keeps me dry and b.o.-free! Plus, it won't leave residue on your clothing. I highly recommend giving this a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome! Non-toxic and keeps the smells at bay. It's easy to use, much better than crystal rock frms (which requires wetting it before use). I have this in unscented because I was afraid the other scents would morph. I will repurchase.

on 7/8/2007 5:21:00 PM

This smells great! Just like summer. I used to use Tom's of Maine but it irritated my skin so I stopped using it and switched to this. I love that this is paraben-free and it's not an antiperspirant. It's a roll-on so it's quite wet upon application but dries quickly and leaves zero white marks. This lasts all day and even if I'm sweating there is no smell. It won't interfere with perfume or anything because the scent doesn't last, but it keeps you from smelling and that's what counts. I will repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was hoping this would work for me but it didn't. Luckily I bought the trial size.

on 6/19/2007 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the 3 deodorants/antiperspirants of this kind that I've ever tried, and the last one, because unfortunatelly they absolutely do not work for me. At all.
Not only that it didn't keep me dry (and I don't suffer from excessive perspiration either), but I could feel BO about 1-2 hours after I put it on (and I don't usually have a strong BO, but this product sort of made it stronger).
Bottom line, for me it was worse than if I didn't use anything at all.
So no, I will never buy this kind of natural products again.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products