April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Around my eyes always gets dry patches that are very aggravating and uncomfortable. A lot of problems helped moisturize but really made my eye area but and itch. This is a little pot of gold in my book. I use the tip of my fingers to apply just a little and it always does the trick!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Maritxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does have a nice consistency, something half way between gel and cream, and it moisturizes the eye area nicely, but thatīs where the list of benefits ends. Frankly, just like many of Clinique products (this brand is notorious for promising much but not delivering) it has been a bit of a disappointment, especially considering its price. I havenīt noticed it doing anything for under-eye puffines/dark circles. Wonīt be repurchasing :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Wow iam surprised this got a lot of bad reviews. Yup maybe does not do magic for my under eye problems but what does? This feels so light and relieves the tightness under my eyes...I also put it one my eyelids and makes my eye makeup blend so much better. Last along time. Been using for years and will continue to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jess8780

This product really does what it says! Even after a day of sooo much crying this product will reduce puffiness drastically. I love the way it glides and stays in place without feeling oily but cool. Another plus, it helps keep your eye make-up in place! I really love this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I'm not sure if it's possible that I was too young to be using eye creams (I first used this at age 17) but I don't feel that this did very much for me. I really liked the thin, gel-like texture of this cream and how it felt cool on the skin around my eye area; it did sooth my eyes in the morning when I woke up, and after a long day and I was about to hit the sack. I felt that the slightly cooling sensation of the gel did help depuff my eyelids as well if they were swollen. But I have hereditary dark under-eye circles that didn't see any improvement while using this cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Generally good as eye creams go. I like the gel texture and light feel, I just don't find it so effective compared to others out there. If you have very sensitive skin or cant do anything too heavy, this is a good idea. I have the pot kind which is easy to use with a finger, and the rollerball kind, which is really easy to use and a nice eye massage in the morning, I would recommend the roller-ball over the pot. Overall good, not great. If you like the "moisture surge" gel moisturizer, then you will enjoy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by colorsinbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love the feel of this! It's so silky and smooth, and feels wonderful going on. This is my HG of eyecreams. I always get the 1oz. and save a lil $.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Refreshes my under eye, doesn't leave an oily residue. I'm not sure it does any de-puffing or removing of dark circles. Basically, it just makes the skin less dry but doesn't alter it. Too expensive for it not to do anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by TXmom78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Have had it a few days and not impressed For the price it's a disappointment The consistency is great I have sensitive skin and had no issues Unless something miraculously changes I doubt I will try it again puffiness has not changed and little if any change in dark circles

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have never had a problem with sensitive skin but this cream my eyes burn! Not just the skin but my actual eyes would water and sting, even when I was careful about keeping the cream away from the open eye. It also had poor absortion. Would not recommend.