November 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by peachy2000

Lovely texture, no smell and does the job. I bought it for my bags and dark circles although they were only slight. It worked! I used it religiously morning and night and results showed after a few days use. I've only tried this and those garnier pens which were useless. I may try other products first just to shop around but will probably go back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is not a HG product for me, but it's great for moisturizing the eye area (really plums it up, so it's great as a primer under concealer), does not irritate my eyes, and it's not crazy expensive. I'm still on the hunt for something that will reduce my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using it for 1 month and a half and I must say it works for me. It moisturizes well and it makes the skin around my eyes look much brighter. I love the texture too. Used right before the concealer, it has an eraser effect of the dark tones under my eyes. I can't say it reduces puffiness 100%, but it does help a lot, since people have noticed my eyes look "brighter". My dark circles aren't blue anymore, but nude. I'm not expecting miracles, it can't change my complexion, but I do see an improvement.

As for the sanitary reasons people mention, I must disagree: if you wash your hands before using the cream, the jar works perfectly fine; a pump bottle doesn't work when you have little product left because you simply can't get it out so you end up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by reanspeaks

Miracle cream? Just maybe!
Having been given this as a free gift with other purchases, I didn't think much of it. But after going through about half of the jar, I suddenly realised what was excessive baggage under my eyes became flat surfaces! My puffiness was cure!

See more about me experience at http://wp.me/p2OuiT-2d.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lane87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this as a moisturizer. I'm not sure what I was expecting though I did notice that the very fine lines I do have didn't disappear, in fact they may have gotten deeper. Though perhaps without this cream they would have gotten worse? So as far as fine lines/dark cirlcles/puffiness I haven't seen any improvement or wonder that warrants the $30 price tag.

It's a good overall moisturizer for eyes, it didn't irritate mine nor did it leave any dry patches. I'm undecided if I'll buy it again....as I'm running out I'm definitely going to try a different eye cream in hopes of something other than 'hmm...ok'.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no problems with this eye creme. It feels comfortable on my skin, the texture is a bit strange, but it absorbs in skin in a few minutes. I don't know why so many negative reviews. I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xmegannn

This product is mediocre. While it IS moisturizing and helps keep makeup in place, it does not live up to its other claims to reduce dark circles and puffiness. However, I would not purchase this product again at $50/oz ($30/0.5oz). I would rather pay another $20 to buy another, higher end product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by emilybemilyy

I have no reasons to give this product anything less than a 5 star rating! After using it for a few weeks, my under eyes look smoother. Before they looked a little rough. They might have smoothed out some lines too, but I barely have any. I would check this eye cream out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Skin around eyes area does feel smoother. But it does not get absorb by the skin totally. Does not have much effect on skin as the product description.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure why this has such low reviews, unless one is expecting miracles. I really don't think there is any way to completely erase dark circles, unless I use a heavy concealer, and I have a hard time finding one that looks natural.
This is a silicone based eye cream that smooths and illuminates my undereye area. After patting it on, I immediately pat my foundation over it and the mixture makes the area look brighter. There is no caking or dryness with it; nor does it settle into lines.
I also use it as a primer for my eyeshadow.
I don't care for the jar; I would love it to be in a pump bottle for sanitary reasons.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No