November 26, 2014 | 1954 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Cay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Simple, quick, and easy: everyone should have a basic blush in their arsenal, and this one does the trick. Applied with a sweep or two of a blush brush, this brightens the face just enough for daytime. I have restocked twice now, saving my favorite cream blushes and tints for the longer-than-five-minute routines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

this is not my favorite cheekers color, i think it is a little cool for my light olive skin tone, but it is fairly fresh, light and natural looking. like all cheekers it is long wearing and easy to apply, but i hate the way these things smell. if they removed all fragrance cover girl would earn major points in my book.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Tankchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush didn't work for me. The pink powder flew all over me in the bathroom when I tried to apply it at work. The formula is light and dusty. It's a lovely pink shade but I don't know...something about it just isn't "serious" enough for me. I'll be sticking with Benetint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...not a bad little find. I can't really speak to staying power or blendability, but a great basic/starter blush. I gave this a five because it really is a classic neutral color. Not overpowering, not too shimmery...great starter blush for any body (not to mention great for anyone just needing a simple quick easy blush). I am NW20 on the MAC scale and this looks really soft and nice and gives a great flush. I would hand this to my little niece when she starts wearing makeup. Speaking of that...the smell makes me feel like i am putting makeup on for the first time again. Good or bad...I don't know...it just takes me back to that first time. If you are just getting started, like a simple blush, need something on the fly or just want a nice drugstore staple....this could be it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I think this blush is a great classic color that works well for day or night. It gives my cheeks a natural glow and really helps pull together my look. Note that the blush itself looks a bit orange-y in the package but this does not translate to one's skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by 123123wow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best blush I have ever used. I love this shade. It's inexpensive, and works like higher end blushes. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by keking01

This is such a pretty blush, just the right shade of pinky-peach, with a slight shimmer. I use a power brush to make the application more natural. I would repurchase this, but I bought the largest size and have barely made a dent. Really a great purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow... this is just the color I've been looking for! It looks so natural on me, perfectly compliments my pale skin, and brightens up my whole look.
It is a beautiful bright coral pink...it's one of the nicest colors I've used. The price is unbeatable! I just wish they made this in a round pan, I don't like the "eyeshadow" container it comes in. Will definatley repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by acp534

The only blush i've ever used. I threw away the little brush that comes with it because it can make it look too streaky instead i use a bigger blush brush. I actually own two one in my purse and one in my house. The one in my purse i didnt throw away the brush because its necessary on the go. The reason i dont gve it a 5 is because i feel like its gone in 2 hours and if you get close enough you can see some shimmer in it which i prefer to have a matte finish. But on a positive note its a nice color that wont look to harsh on pale skin and its very reliable since i've had it for like 2 years or maybe even longer and its still going strong. Good price also.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by nicenicebaby

I LOVE THIS BLUSH, THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY HOLY GRAIL! IT DOESN'T GET PRETTIER THAN THIS ONE!!! SO GORGEOUS, it's this beautiful, bright, peachy color with just the smallest HINT of pink! LOVE LOVE LOVE, I'll never ever buy another blush again!!!