Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/22/2008 5:04:00 PM

Rose Silk is a nice coral color, not overly shimmery but not matte either. It's a cheap and simple product but if you need something to brighten up your face, this will do the job. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with the scent. Personally, I quite like it...it makes me feel nostalgic! Yes, the brush is useless but for the price it's nothing much to complain about. It's a good buy all around!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty color !!!!! Looks very nice on my skin.

I love Cover Girl blushes, they are cheap and have a bigger selection than ANY other drugstore brand IMO... I think I might be right though.

I adore Rose Silk, I don't know if we are talking about the little cheekers one, or the big one for 5.49$... but I'm assuming it's the same color. It's the most beautiful color, pretty coral w/ a lighter pink tint to it. It looks amazing on. I normally wear liquid foundation then set it w/ loose powder so that when I apply my blush it won't look muddy cause of the foundation. It always looks pretty and it actually stays on me for a long time, I would notice if it faded cause blush is my favorite part of makeup.

There's a bogo @ rite aid ending tomorrow, I'm buying all the cheekers I've had my eye on, including Classic Pink which I used up two years ago. I've had Rose silk (the big one) for who knows how long, maybe 3 years? And I've barely hit the pan a couple months ago.

on 3/11/2008 7:28:00 PM

I often do not put on blushes, but i really like this particular one. It is very natural on my fair skin and it does not have glitter on it (or at least it's not noticeable to me). The texture is soft and smooth. The only thing that bugs me a bit is that it sort of has this fragrance. It's smells like some perfume or something. But it's not bad~i had to take one lippie off because it doesn't seem to last very long my skin. After a couple hours, it seems like it has faded? overall i really like this blush and would purchase again if i ever finish this blush~

on 2/14/2008 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Simple, quick, and easy: everyone should have a basic blush in their arsenal, and this one does the trick. Applied with a sweep or two of a blush brush, this brightens the face just enough for daytime. I have restocked twice now, saving my favorite cream blushes and tints for the longer-than-five-minute routines.

on 2/3/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is not my favorite cheekers color, i think it is a little cool for my light olive skin tone, but it is fairly fresh, light and natural looking. like all cheekers it is long wearing and easy to apply, but i hate the way these things smell. if they removed all fragrance cover girl would earn major points in my book.

on 1/24/2008 10:58:00 PM

This blush didn't work for me. The pink powder flew all over me in the bathroom when I tried to apply it at work. The formula is light and dusty. It's a lovely pink shade but I don't know...something about it just isn't "serious" enough for me. I'll be sticking with Benetint.

on 1/12/2008 10:55:00 AM

Hmmm...not a bad little find. I can't really speak to staying power or blendability, but a great basic/starter blush. I gave this a five because it really is a classic neutral color. Not overpowering, not too shimmery...great starter blush for any body (not to mention great for anyone just needing a simple quick easy blush). I am NW20 on the MAC scale and this looks really soft and nice and gives a great flush. I would hand this to my little niece when she starts wearing makeup. Speaking of that...the smell makes me feel like i am putting makeup on for the first time again. Good or bad...I don't know...it just takes me back to that first time. If you are just getting started, like a simple blush, need something on the fly or just want a nice drugstore staple....this could be it.

on 1/8/2008 3:25:00 PM

I think this blush is a great classic color that works well for day or night. It gives my cheeks a natural glow and really helps pull together my look. Note that the blush itself looks a bit orange-y in the package but this does not translate to one's skin.

on 12/20/2007 5:55:00 PM

The best blush I have ever used. I love this shade. It's inexpensive, and works like higher end blushes. I just love it!

Popular Blush Products