MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

This is the goopiest, stickiest lip gloss I have ever encountered. It sits on your lips and looks lovely and shiny, but it sticks to everything it encounters - including your teeth, ew - and doesn't even moisturize! No man with any sense would thank you for a kiss with lips wearing Lipglass, or ask for another.

What it's really really great for, though? Is taking off lip paint. Best thing ever for getting every single trace of colour off your lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WAYYYYY too thick. It's like putting paste on your lips, super super sticky. It has a great shine to it, but so sticky. Make sure not to get your hair on your lips and have that drag on your face. This lipgloss is an absolute pain. It's like glue!

I dont know if this is peronsal but i can not stand thick lipglosses. This one is VERY thick and VERY sticky.
The effect was pretty average, and it did last a long time. But It left my lips dry and tight.

disapointed

I do not really like the MAC clear lipglass because it is so sticky, If I go outside and the wind is blowing my hair gets stuck to my lips and then I have gloss in my hair.Not a good look! It does give a nice shine but this can easily be achieved by other products that are not so sticky and gooey.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite, favorite clear gloss. Yeah, so it's thick and gooey and sticky, whatever. The shine this stuff gives is absolutely sinful. It looks like I've lacquered my lips - they look smooth and perfectly shiny. After the gloss has worn off (approximately four days later), my lips look smoother and fuller. I've tried many a clear gloss, and this one is HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really really REALLY like lip glass. It's really sticky but super concentrated so you only need a little bit and it lasts forever. Unfortunately I lost mine on the bus a long time ago and could never bring myself to spend that much on a lip gloss again :( I really liked it and all but I had hardly used it and it was gone. Don't wanna risk loosing another one. You can put it over lip colour or wear it on its own. Like I said, super sticky and that on its own would probably turn a lot of people off of it but if you don't mind stickiness, you'll probably love this

It is very sticky! I purchased a tube in my third year of college and the tube exploded in one of my backpack's compartment due to carelessness on my part. No matter how much I rinsed the lip glass off with water in the bathroom, the stuff remained intact and sticky on my Jansport. As for how well the product works, I really do not think it is that great. It is a hair magnet. I know that lip glosses are usually sticky, but I do not think anything compares to this. For $14 a tube, you can definitely find something better. I do, however, like the tube applicator. I used to make sure I wipe the applicator thoroughly each use to avoid getting the gunk on the cap.

This was the first product I bought from MAC at Saks Fifth Ave when I was in New Orleans. The lipglass at that time was the talk of the makeup world so I had to try it for myself. This is one product I could have left on the shelf. I bought the lipglass to put over my lipstick to give my lips a more glossy appearance. The lipglass made my lips sticky and I did not understand what the fuss was about. Needless to say I have not purchased this product again.

This is a product which is great as a lip sealant which will provide a hi-shine glass finish. This is good for sealing colour or by itself. It will NOT moisturise but is the only thing I have found to really seal in the moisture, hence good over moisturised lips. It is long lasting and doesn’t budge if you drink. After a few hours, it will cause some build up at the edge of your lips. Wears evenly and is not tacky. I don’t find this to be an everyday product and it will last forever as only a tiny bit gives big shine.

A few years ago, my friend Angela and I HAD to try this LipGlass. It was the only gloss people seemed to be talking about. VERY STICKY AND HEAVY FEELING. I like the tube it's in and the deep wet look it gives to lips, but I have rarely used it in the last few years. It does liven up dull colors that I may have thrown away otherwise.

Recommended for Medium Skin