April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Hedmeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very, very, very nice facial scrub. It is definately not to rough, and it does not leave my skin dry. And it smells really good! Would definately buy it again. And it is very cheap for the amount of product you get!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, so I picked up the matching scrub at Sally's today hoping it would be just as good. It was on sale, so I only paid $2.99, a LOT cheaper than other scrubs and cleansers I've bought in the past. I don't really like the smell, it's a weird minty scent. Reminds me of the dentists office. The packaging is annoying because it has a screw top which is inconvenient. What's inside, however, is pretty good. This is a gritty, but gentle scrub; one that you can use daily without irritation. Feels nice, and assures that all the little flakes and dead skin cells have been washed away. Not quire sure if it's an HG product, but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jenniferc328

I have heard SO many good things about this product, so I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. Totally worth the hype it's given. I found this in Bed Bath and Beyond for $4.99, and who can beat that price...? It actually works, and it leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, and bright looking. I will be purchasing this again and again and again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lpogirl

I looked high and low for this product in Canada and could not find it anywhere, till I went to my local health food store, and there it was! I was so excited. Needless to say, I rushed home to try it and see what all the hype was about, now I understand. This is a good mask, cleans great and left my skin feeling good - a perfect prep to my sunless tanner. Oh, and got to love that price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by MackiesMummy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

FANTASTIC! Just wish it was more widely available to buy in the UK. It costs about 9 (15 USD) to get it over here, which is annoying as I know it's much cheaper in the US. I tried this product after reading all the rave reviews on here and I'm so pleased I did. It works fantastic on my fair, sensitive, dry/combo skin and my DH loves it too, using it on his oily/acne prone skin. The smell is really pleasant, refreshing and it exfoliates without scratching the skin too much, but enough to remove flakey patches of skin on my nose and cheeks. I use it every other day in the shower before my facial cleanser/wash, as does my DH and we're on our 4th tube of the stuff! Possibly my HG facial exfoliator, but I'd like to try some of the other QH facial scrubs first before I award it with that title.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this scrub. I use this nearly everyday, and have noticed SUCH an improvement in my skin. Unlike other scrubs, this one is not full of super harsh bits and chunks that feel like they are doing more harm than good. I find the scrubbies in this to be similar to those in the Aveeno scrub (small, gentle, effective w/o being harsh). I've always like the Aveeno more than other DS brands, but I also wanted more than the Aveeno could offer... I just wasn't sure what that "more" was until I tried this. WOW! It has been amazing. And I love the tingle this minty scrub gives. Pair this with the masque 2-3 times a week, and you've got a real winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to get the masque but my sallys only had this product. I really like it, it is gentle on the skin, smells great and make my skin feels nice. A lot of scrubs are too abrasive and this one isn't, I don't feel like I am ripping my skin off which is always nice. The packaging could be made better with a flip top,but it's not a big deal. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, great price and it works. I love to use the mint facial scrub with my gentle Buf Put and the the mint masque. This product feels nice on your skin, has just the right amount of "grit" and it's a great value. I always have a tube on this on hand if I feel like a "mint" beauty day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by highfives

I've been visiting this site for about a year, but actually never left a review before. However, upon using this face scrub, I just felt like I had to share my experiences with it.

I've never had that many problems with my complexion, I've tried a few facial cleansers but none have ever seemed to do anything for me. I picked this up at Sallys on a sort of whim, I had started getting a few random pimples and wanted to try something that would cleanse a little deeper. After just the first time using it, I noticed how much BRIGHTER my face looked. It seriously glows after using it, which my face has never done. Also my face has never felt so soft, even after a serious work out with my face covered it sweat - my face still felt soft. Plus, it smells so good. I'm literally shocked at how much it's done for my face, especially considering how cheap it is.

Definitely will repurchase. If you're on the fence about it, it's definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by NataliaRivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited about the raves of Queen Helene products that rushed to look for them, i didnt find them on Walmart, CVS or Walgreens, it was on Sallys that i bought them. Its the only place i've seen this Brand.

Im very impressed with this scrub, i used the St. Ives for years, that has large grains and i have left my old scrub and switched to this! I prefer the feel of little grains, it remind me a lot to my first scrub, The Exfoliating scrub from Clinique!! I even think i like this one better!!

I love mint scent, and this makes my face feels more refreshed, i apply three pea sizes to all my face and i gently massage in my face for 1 minute, before i put the mint julep mask!!

Will continue to repurchase because i love what i get for price!!