September 22, 2014 | 1430 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great basic mascara. I didn't actually buy it myself, a friend (who is also a mascara junkie) bought this in a two pack and gave me one to try. It's around $4 for two tubes so it's dirt cheap and I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I really like it. The brush is awesome, cone shaped with real bristles on it. The mascara itself is a nice true black with no gray or muddy tones to it. More than one coat of this gets a little crazy on me but one coat makes for a perfect everyday look, just enough length, volume, and definition. It's not dramatic but a very nice natural look. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I naturally have long thick eyelashes, but this made them clump together and weighed them down. For the price, it's not too bad...but it's not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by thepisceanmuse

This is my go-to mascara! It's very nice for everyday use since it does a good job making my lashes look just a teeny bit longer in a natural-looking way! I guess the only downside for me is that it can be a bit on the clumpy side if you try to get some volume out of it. Yet all in all it is a good everyday mascara if one wants a subtle, natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by shop74

I heard and read great things about this product and was excited to use it but it is not for contact users. It just ran and smeared throughout the day. I would I have raccoon eyes after an hour of having it on. Never again... I tried several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara! My mom bought me this because it was on sale for $2.99 at Rexall. I'm really glad she did. This mascara makes my eyelashes look super long and defined. They honestly look like falsies when I put this on. I can't believe such a cheap mascara would do such an awesome job. I love layering this over other mascara because it gives my eyes such a sexy, mysterious look! I will definitely keep repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Really like this mascara! Gives me great definition and really makes my eyes stand out! I will definitely be buying this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nothing brill about it, but nothing bad about it. My old mascara was grey, hideously clumpy and really difficult to put on - this was jet black, easy to use and miraculously clump free. I still hope there is something really wow out there, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

This product is ok, and for a mascara I want a product that is much more than only ok. The product was under 4 dollars so I am not disappointed in my purchase it just does not give the dramatic look, I want. The brush though is a very nice, medium sized natural fibred brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by MineralPowder

This is my HG! Actually i was gonna give this 4.5 but since there is no 0.5 i shall give it 5. This might not be the best lengthening or volumizing mascara, but it has none of the 5 deadly mascara sins. Clump, smudge, flake, spider legs, uncurls. Firstly, it can totally last like more than 12 hours! It doesn't flake at all! Neither does it smudge when i touch or rub my eyes! This is the only mascara that doesn't flake and smudge on me! It seperates lashes well, though i hardly need separation. Sometimes when i'm in a rush and don't bother curling my eyelash, this mascara just curls it! Of course it can't curl as well as an eyelash curler. Even sometimes when i did curl my lashes, this mascara holds it the Whole day! Length wise is not bad, though it hardly volumizes. That's alright as i'm a length kind of girl. Doesn't matter if mascara has volume or not. Thi mascara is not dramatic at all, hence i can use it everyday and look as if i'm not wearing mascara. Totally natural. It is really black so it defines. Don't worry if your lash still doesnt look long or volumized at all. Come back when it dries, and your lash would appear longer and slightly more volumized. Also, the brush is LOVE! i love curved brushes and this is just the right size! and the price is so cheap! US$2.71~

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Lengthens eyelashes dramatically, but clumps like anything when i try to layer it more than twice. good daytime mascara if u want a natural look.