October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by harrup

I think it's a fabulous product which both thickens AND lengthens without clumping, flaking or smearing. And all this at a VERY reasonable price. True, it doesn't have the exaggerated lengthening effect of ,say, YSL's "Faux Cils". To me that isn't a bad thing because it gives a far more natural, less makeup-ey "made up" effect for everyday use than the former.

I took one lippy off because I experienced one or two iffy ones amongst all the Extra Super Lash mascaras I bought over the years. These were indeed a watery, runny, smeary attrocity. Bad bunch, I suppose. But aside from those rare & isolated hiccups I think it's an EXCELLENT product at a super price. Currently, I'm alternating it with Estee Lauder's "Sumptious" mascara and whilst Sumptious does thicken lashes somewhat more - it also flakes more and it 4 times the price! I would heartily recommed trying Extra Super lash. If one would be unlucky enough to get an iffy one...it doesn't come at great expense.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by emilish19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot. I have only been wearing mascara regularly for about a year so I haven't tried a lot of different brands, but I am impressed with this product, especially for the price. I love how cheap this is! Extra Super Lash gives a nice, natural look, which is what I like. It's not super dramatic, but still lengthens and volumizes. If you apply more than like 2 coats it starts to clump, but again, this works for a more natural look. It also lasts all day. I never have to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great basic mascara. I didn't actually buy it myself, a friend (who is also a mascara junkie) bought this in a two pack and gave me one to try. It's around $4 for two tubes so it's dirt cheap and I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I really like it. The brush is awesome, cone shaped with real bristles on it. The mascara itself is a nice true black with no gray or muddy tones to it. More than one coat of this gets a little crazy on me but one coat makes for a perfect everyday look, just enough length, volume, and definition. It's not dramatic but a very nice natural look. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I naturally have long thick eyelashes, but this made them clump together and weighed them down. For the price, it's not too bad...but it's not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by thepisceanmuse

This is my go-to mascara! It's very nice for everyday use since it does a good job making my lashes look just a teeny bit longer in a natural-looking way! I guess the only downside for me is that it can be a bit on the clumpy side if you try to get some volume out of it. Yet all in all it is a good everyday mascara if one wants a subtle, natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by shop74

I heard and read great things about this product and was excited to use it but it is not for contact users. It just ran and smeared throughout the day. I would I have raccoon eyes after an hour of having it on. Never again... I tried several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara! My mom bought me this because it was on sale for $2.99 at Rexall. I'm really glad she did. This mascara makes my eyelashes look super long and defined. They honestly look like falsies when I put this on. I can't believe such a cheap mascara would do such an awesome job. I love layering this over other mascara because it gives my eyes such a sexy, mysterious look! I will definitely keep repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Really like this mascara! Gives me great definition and really makes my eyes stand out! I will definitely be buying this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nothing brill about it, but nothing bad about it. My old mascara was grey, hideously clumpy and really difficult to put on - this was jet black, easy to use and miraculously clump free. I still hope there is something really wow out there, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

This product is ok, and for a mascara I want a product that is much more than only ok. The product was under 4 dollars so I am not disappointed in my purchase it just does not give the dramatic look, I want. The brush though is a very nice, medium sized natural fibred brush.