BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 7/3/2011 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Overall, I like this product but I guess I expected more from it. I was hoping it was a bit more creamy. But it does brighten my eyes, but I can get the same basic effect with eyeshadow. I won't buy this product again because it is so expensive. 25 dollars for a stick like that is quite a lot.

on 6/28/2011 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got eye bright in a concealaholic set so it didnt come in a pencil packaging but on a tiny pan. I use the provided tiny synthetic brush to apply this.
Its texture is really quite dry and rough (hence hard to pick up colour and apply to my eyes) that being said it is usually in a pencil packaging. I wish it was a little bit creamy, so it's easier to apply and blend, but because it isnt, it stays on the skin longer.
To be honest, eye bright only makes a tiny difference in brightening the eyes. Youre better off with a eyeshadow, just apply in the inner corners, brow bone and lower lash line. Eye bright takes ages to apply and blend out and can tug on the skin.

overall an okay product but there are cheaper, way better ways to make your eyes look awake.

on 6/27/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm not sure how most people use this, but I use a dab to brighten the innermost corner of my under eyes before I apply concealer. This is love! I have hereditary dark circles that are made worse by my horrible allergies. I've tried for years to find something I was satisfied with, and Eye Bright is it. I honestly think I could just apply Eye Bright since it lightens that corner so much, but if I throw a little Tarte Dark Circle Defense over top, those bad boys are gone. Gone! I bought this in a duo of Eye Bright/Boi-ing at Ulta, and I've already hit pan after a few short months. It's worth it... total repurchase (and soon)!

I do enjoy this product, and i can see why the shimmer may bother some at times, but i dont mind it for the most part. Indeed, it can get quite chalky and some days it works and others not so well. Im not sure why. Maybe my mood? Or condition of my skin? Hmmm. Nevertheless, on its good days it does a swell job of brightening the inner and outer corners of my eyes. But beware, it must be blended very very well or you'll have white spots near your eyes. A great pick-me up or 'latte-in-a-stick' as i think they may have described it. Very convenient travel-size for sure.

Only reason i wont buy it again is because a. i don't find time or reason to use it enough and b. its quite pricey for this little stick of gorgeousness, as much as i love it.

Definitely worth trying if you can get it cheaper and don't want to pay full price. That being said, when i purchased Benefit online, they had a promo code to get this free with any purcahse over $100 i think? So i got it free. Try it at the counter!

This is such a pretty soft pink with a hint of shimmer, it really opens up the eyes! It makes your eyes look super awake and well rested when applied to the corners of the eyes, and it gives your eyes the appearance of looking bigger when used as an eyeliner! Overall a great versatile little travel size pencil for pretty bright eyes!

on 6/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this pencil, it is truly the perfect color for highlighting around the eyes! It is so flattering on absolutely everyone! It is very expensive but it really really lasts a very long time, so it is worth the investment! So beautiful!

on 6/20/2011 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product, especially with all the hype and mostly good reviews about it, but that wasn't going to happen with me. So many people rave about how versatile this is: you can use it in on the inner corners of the eyes, right below the brow and even for dark circles which I wanted to mainly use it for... And I didn't like it because it has a shimmer to it, it's chalky, and creases into fine lines. I will be returning it and get the bb corrector instead.

on 6/8/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i love this! i bought it for my waterline but use it just on the edges of my eyes. wouldnt say that it completly replaces a concealer (in my case-bad under-cyrcles) but i like it anyhow. isnt the colour the most beautifull uve ever seen? i love this light pink. i would buy any light pink product from benefit. i m on a light pink trip.

on 6/5/2011 2:55:00 PM

I got it as part of a gift set andreally didn't care for it but the moment I put it in the inner corner and lower waterline I loved it! It really brightens the eyes in a natural way like no other product I have everused! I definitely recommend it for tired eyes or eyes with dark circles underneath.

on 5/31/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this to use under my eye concealor to help brighten the darkness. But it didn't help. It creases and gets cakey and its hard to blend.I will try to use this as a highlight maybe. I wont repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials