July 23, 2014 | 1205 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by crossingbridges

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty soft pink with a hint of shimmer, it really opens up the eyes! It makes your eyes look super awake and well rested when applied to the corners of the eyes, and it gives your eyes the appearance of looking bigger when used as an eyeliner! Overall a great versatile little travel size pencil for pretty bright eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by McGonzie

I love this pencil, it is truly the perfect color for highlighting around the eyes! It is so flattering on absolutely everyone! It is very expensive but it really really lasts a very long time, so it is worth the investment! So beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mskl777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, especially with all the hype and mostly good reviews about it, but that wasn't going to happen with me. So many people rave about how versatile this is: you can use it in on the inner corners of the eyes, right below the brow and even for dark circles which I wanted to mainly use it for... And I didn't like it because it has a shimmer to it, it's chalky, and creases into fine lines. I will be returning it and get the bb corrector instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by nelson2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this! i bought it for my waterline but use it just on the edges of my eyes. wouldnt say that it completly replaces a concealer (in my case-bad under-cyrcles) but i like it anyhow. isnt the colour the most beautifull uve ever seen? i love this light pink. i would buy any light pink product from benefit. i m on a light pink trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got it as part of a gift set andreally didn't care for it but the moment I put it in the inner corner and lower waterline I loved it! It really brightens the eyes in a natural way like no other product I have everused! I definitely recommend it for tired eyes or eyes with dark circles underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to use under my eye concealor to help brighten the darkness. But it didn't help. It creases and gets cakey and its hard to blend.I will try to use this as a highlight maybe. I wont repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

For the price its not a wow product. You can use other brands for the same purpose. Its just a white/pearl pen. thats it. its not color correcting or crease resistant. to shimmery as well.Just good for the corner of the eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Bayou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The formula for this pencil is creamy and goes on smooth. However, the light pink shade just does not work for me. Looks sorta strange under my eye and does not look right as a highlight for the inner corner or brow either. Really blending it out is the only way I can wear it, but at the point you can't even see it. So, I would not buy this again. I could see the pink colour having a brightening effect on some skintones though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was really drying on my eyelids and tugged a bit and didn't really do much. I definitely like Ooh La Lift by them better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by nycxbabiixgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PppShhh.!!

This product is so worthless!

I loved it, the first few days i got it. I was like WOW i don't need concealer annymore

But, no.. The shimmer/ sparkle is unatural, tho you can't really tell but is noticeble.

I use it in my inner corner now. I don't like it any more, is turning a grayish tone and make my eyes look even more tired. I subsitute this with light pink eyeshadow and it works even better. Should have done that before splurging to purchase this.-- I got this at Sephora.