October 1, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got eye bright in a concealaholic set so it didnt come in a pencil packaging but on a tiny pan. I use the provided tiny synthetic brush to apply this.
Its texture is really quite dry and rough (hence hard to pick up colour and apply to my eyes) that being said it is usually in a pencil packaging. I wish it was a little bit creamy, so it's easier to apply and blend, but because it isnt, it stays on the skin longer.
To be honest, eye bright only makes a tiny difference in brightening the eyes. Youre better off with a eyeshadow, just apply in the inner corners, brow bone and lower lash line. Eye bright takes ages to apply and blend out and can tug on the skin.

overall an okay product but there are cheaper, way better ways to make your eyes look awake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure how most people use this, but I use a dab to brighten the innermost corner of my under eyes before I apply concealer. This is love! I have hereditary dark circles that are made worse by my horrible allergies. I've tried for years to find something I was satisfied with, and Eye Bright is it. I honestly think I could just apply Eye Bright since it lightens that corner so much, but if I throw a little Tarte Dark Circle Defense over top, those bad boys are gone. Gone! I bought this in a duo of Eye Bright/Boi-ing at Ulta, and I've already hit pan after a few short months. It's worth it... total repurchase (and soon)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 7:13:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

I do enjoy this product, and i can see why the shimmer may bother some at times, but i dont mind it for the most part. Indeed, it can get quite chalky and some days it works and others not so well. Im not sure why. Maybe my mood? Or condition of my skin? Hmmm. Nevertheless, on its good days it does a swell job of brightening the inner and outer corners of my eyes. But beware, it must be blended very very well or you'll have white spots near your eyes. A great pick-me up or 'latte-in-a-stick' as i think they may have described it. Very convenient travel-size for sure.

Only reason i wont buy it again is because a. i don't find time or reason to use it enough and b. its quite pricey for this little stick of gorgeousness, as much as i love it.

Definitely worth trying if you can get it cheaper and don't want to pay full price. That being said, when i purchased Benefit online, they had a promo code to get this free with any purcahse over $100 i think? So i got it free. Try it at the counter!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by crossingbridges

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty soft pink with a hint of shimmer, it really opens up the eyes! It makes your eyes look super awake and well rested when applied to the corners of the eyes, and it gives your eyes the appearance of looking bigger when used as an eyeliner! Overall a great versatile little travel size pencil for pretty bright eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by McGonzie

I love this pencil, it is truly the perfect color for highlighting around the eyes! It is so flattering on absolutely everyone! It is very expensive but it really really lasts a very long time, so it is worth the investment! So beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mskl777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, especially with all the hype and mostly good reviews about it, but that wasn't going to happen with me. So many people rave about how versatile this is: you can use it in on the inner corners of the eyes, right below the brow and even for dark circles which I wanted to mainly use it for... And I didn't like it because it has a shimmer to it, it's chalky, and creases into fine lines. I will be returning it and get the bb corrector instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by nelson2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this! i bought it for my waterline but use it just on the edges of my eyes. wouldnt say that it completly replaces a concealer (in my case-bad under-cyrcles) but i like it anyhow. isnt the colour the most beautifull uve ever seen? i love this light pink. i would buy any light pink product from benefit. i m on a light pink trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got it as part of a gift set andreally didn't care for it but the moment I put it in the inner corner and lower waterline I loved it! It really brightens the eyes in a natural way like no other product I have everused! I definitely recommend it for tired eyes or eyes with dark circles underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to use under my eye concealor to help brighten the darkness. But it didn't help. It creases and gets cakey and its hard to blend.I will try to use this as a highlight maybe. I wont repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

For the price its not a wow product. You can use other brands for the same purpose. Its just a white/pearl pen. thats it. its not color correcting or crease resistant. to shimmery as well.Just good for the corner of the eyes