April 18, 2014 | 1799 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Naina27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara really didnt do much to my lashes. It sort of gave it some length but def. no volume. I don't think I will be repurchasing this again. My lashes seem so wispy that it kind of looks like I don't have any mascara on and when it comes to my eyes I do not like an au natural look.

..not too satisfied

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! I normally get it on sale for $5-$6. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by AsianWonder805

This product has me on the edge. It's a great wand and packaging. The actual product though is odd. Sometimes, it gives me pretty enlengthed lashes & sometimes it gives me weird spidery lashes. I think the trick is to not put as much product on your lashes as you do with other mascaras. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by misslaurenj

This is the only masacara I have repurchased multiple times. I used to be in love with the Diorshow mascara but this is comparable. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes without making them clump. This is my HG mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

This product is ridiculous. If you have oily lids, pls do not buy. I know I live in a hot climate. But this smudges by noon? No way. This is up for swaps. If nobody wants it, I shall throw it away. damn expensive too. LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mzkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best ever. Really adds volume, to the point where people ask if I have false lashes. I have been using it for at least 20 years. I have tried others for maybe a day, just to see if anything comes close. I do have oily lids and it doesn't smudge. I use blackest black. I do put on several layers, but not all at once. make sure you are brushing and separating lashes prior to application. I put it on after all other makeup. clean the brush prior to application. Put on a layer on one eye then go to the other eye, alternate application for each layer. as to let each layer set for just a moment, but not completely dry. do as many layers , depending on the occasion. For the final touch, I pit a bit extra on the ends of the lashes, extra kick. Also, it does help if you use a shadow primer/ foundation on your lids and a touch of powder prior to application. As another review stated, it gets better after 2 or 3 uses. I can't live without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by TapiocaPuddig

Looks great 5 seconds after it's on. After that, it weighs down all my eyelashes. It looks disgusting.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara did a very good job of adding volume and definition without clumping or messes. I bought the color "very black". It made my lashes look great.

However...by early afternoon my top and bottom lashes were smudging a bit. I was so disappointed because I really liked how my lashes looked. By evening, I had terrible panda eyes.

I tried Voluminous 4 days before I gave up. This might be a good mascara for people with dry skin, but if you have oily lids or wear under-eye concealer, this mascara won't stay put :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by aysm96

This is my absolute favorite favorite mascara I have ever owned, and every time I try out a new one I always end up coming back to this one! The first few applications are kind of clumpy but after that its fine and it gives an equal amount of length and volume. Overall favorite mascara I have ever used and this will always be a staple

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by EyesCUSharon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, let me say I've tried both the waterproof and non-waterproof versions.

I prefer the non-waterproof. It's OK - just not the kind of mascara I need for my barely visible lashes. I need both length and volume.

However, the waterproof mascara is a total disaster. It smears much, much more than the regular formula. It was a complete waste of money.