L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 6/30/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail ! Iam a makeup artist and this beats any high end mascara I have ever used . I keep flirting with high end mascara just to be disappointed. This rock and I will buy it forever !

on 6/28/2014 12:05:00 AM

This has been my go to mascara for 10 years now! I recently tried loreals new butterfly mascara and the original now has some competition! Butterfly gives more length but this gives more thickness and still gives nice length I love both

on 6/24/2014 9:01:00 PM

This is a good product overall, but I don't like it as much as I use to. I used this a few years ago and I loved the dramatic volume it gives, but now I'm noticing how much it smudges and just does NOT hold a curl (non-waterproof version). I will probably use this up for special occasions but for everyday it smudges too much. For now I prefer Covergirl Lashblast (orange tube).

on 6/16/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara, have been wearing it for years. It doesn't come too wet or too thick, although I do love it even more when it dries up just a little bit. Great mascara, very natural looking and a great price. This is coming from someone who is a big believer in high-end brand makeup over drugstore, but this stuff just does it for me.

on 6/16/2014 9:15:00 AM

I bought this hoping it would give volume, like it says it will. Sadly it just lenghtened my lashes a bit, and gave almost no volume despite me applying several times through the day. It also smudged pretty bad underneath my eyes.

on 6/14/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I buy it regularly, because it is real good! It lengthens so quickly, doesn't dry out, it just clumps a bit after a few weeks, so I just wipe off the excess product on a Kleenex..for the price, go for it!! Excellent mascara , does the trick perfectly!!! And very affordable!!
Loreal belongs to Lancôme and their products are just similar, and great quality..

on 6/10/2014 9:57:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE this product! I'm a mascara fanatic and always happily return to this after trying something else; even the high end $30 mascaras. My lashes are the extremely long, hit your eyebrows and sunglasses lenses type so with many brands I experience flaking. This mascara gives me volume and holds the curl fantastically. I typically use 2 coats and the wetter formula allows me to do just that without clumping. My eyelids tend to be oily and I don't experience the dreaded raccoon eye look with this product either. No problems with flaking either. I've been asked if my eyelashes are real or been told I have sexy bedroom eyes when I really do them up with 3 coats. Rock on L'Oreal, please don't ever take this fantastic mascara away!

Just bought this yesterday, and I'm instantly in love! What took me so dang long to buy this?! It's amazing! After applying, I'm left with the most long and fluttering eyelashes ever! I will re-buy this one for sure. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either. Hey Benefit They're Real (My HG)-better watch out, I may have a new favorite mascara ;)

on 6/4/2014 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this mascara. I've been using it for well over 5 yrs and this has always been my go to mascara. What I love about this product is how it seems to make my lashes appear fuller and thicker. The mascara stays on all day without any smudging even through the allergy season when my eyes are the most watery. I have no problems with flaking throughout the day. It's just an all around perfect mascara. I also love the fact that it's inexpensive. Now, there is a slight issue with clumping every once in a while but when that occurs, I usually use my Mac 205 mascara fan brush to remove some of the clumps and everything is back to normal. This is a product that I would highly recommend.

on 6/2/2014 2:48:00 AM

I finally get it, after years of listening to some many people rave about this mascara I finally decided to try it and I'm SO happy I did. This mascara has a wet formula but not one that can't hold a curl or ends up clumping your lashes, but rather one that separates lashes perfectly and gives that false lash look. Although this mascara is described as one that gives major volume, I can say that it gives you major length as well. You can add all the coats you want without your lashes clumping but 2 or 3 should give you that false eye lash look. It has not smudged on me or flaked any time I've worn it and even the waterproof version is very easy to take off with a makeup wipe without tugging to hard. The price of this mascara is very reasonable, walmart usually has it for the lowest price so I would recommend going there. Point blank, this mascara deserves a lot more credit than what it gets and if you have heard good things about it they're right, cause it is really THAT good.

Popular Mascaras