October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

This used to be my go to mascara and now I find that it is simply not up to par. My lashes get clumped, the brush doesn't do enough to separate them. I have even tried layering a coat of this with great lash (which I used to do) and that doesn't seem to separate my lashes either. I don't know if the product has changed or my lashes/standards have changed but this brush does not really cut it for me at this point. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

On my second tube of this stuff! Love it alone or in combo with my favorite maybelline mascara. Gives a soft natural look, but can be flaky when dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by alishaa49

Basically this is great for anyone who just need volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for years and will never switch. Besides, Beyonce wears this mascara so it has to be good

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Not a bad mascara, just did not build the volume it claimed to. Since I'm not a fan of L'Oreal 's products, it wasn't such a big disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An excellent mascara! I decided to try it after watching a MakeupByTiffanyD video on YouTube. I have the puniest eyelashes in the world, but this mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. I've mainly used various Clinique mascaras for the last 20+ years but I am officially switching to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. It's cheaper and much, much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

Really love this product!! its medium dark and goes on really well. it makes your lashes long and full exactly as advertised. it's good with just one coat or two for going out to dinner/party. love it and have repurchased several times.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Rosielove23

this mascara was great but clumped up sometimes.... I'd rather purchase the better than sex mascara(:

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by xxsherr

The stopper broke on me after a week, and just got too messy for me.. My eyes are watery so the mascara came off quickly for me and would give me panda eyes..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used Voluminous mascara for years. Then I started venturing out to high end mascaras, in between end and a few but not many low end mascaras. I picked up a tube Voluminous at my local drugstore for old times a few weeks ago. I hated it! It stinks (too many chemicals, perhaps) it was thick and cakey, took forever to take off my beautiful long lashes. It was just awful. I tossed it. The formula must have changed or my taste changed. Once you see paris you can never go back to the farm!

For reference- I have spectacular long full lashes. I like the false eyelash effect and I like my mascara to come off clean with 2 swipes of a cotton pad with either Bioderma or Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water.