July 30, 2014 | 1165 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

This used to be my favorite mascara. The price point is good, the color is very black and it does a great job at adding volume to my lashes. I'm not sure if the formula changed or if I am more picky than I used to be, but now it seems to clump like crazy and flake throughout the day. I would not repurchase unless it's my only option.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

It's a good mascara! Good color, very buildable, lengthening, and very volumizing! Worth it for the price. Best drugstore mascara on the market perhaps.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by tvall

I'm not the most committed person when it comes to mascaras as I tend to shop around and see what's on offer - I don't really see how much a mascara can really differ from the next (apart from the applicator and if it smudges under the eyes). That's about it.

This mascara is probably one of the best I have used though in that the applicator is a good size (not too big and chunky). The formula also doesn't gloop together or transfer under my eyes.

It's overall just a nice simple mascara and for the money (I think around $6 from target) I'm thinking of a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice thickening mascara. nothing fancy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I had used this mascara back in High School and remember it being awesome and adding volume and length to my lashes with no effort. But with so many brands out there, I never bought it twice until now, and WOW, it still is the most awesome mascara I have ever used. I compare it to all the brands I have bought in these years, which are almost all drugstore and high end brands imaginable.

I have long curly lashes but this mascara extends them to the point they reach my browbone, and the volume it adds is clump-free and looks natural. It's the type of volume that is thick at the base and thins upwards, looking very natural. You can also build the volume as much as you want and there won't be fall out or clumps. If I want my lashes to look exaggerated I do up to three coats. The wand combs through them and the hairs don't stick together. Believe me, this mascara is amazing.

The packaging is simple and doesn't say much, but this mascara has been around for a while, for a reason. It is very acknowledged. The wand is nothing special, it's the classic simple brush, I think the magic is in the formula of the product. It is very easy to remove since it's not waterproof and it doesn't seem to harm my lashes. For around $8, you can't loose much for trying it! I really recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Hands down this is the best mascara around beating out the higher-end versions. No flaking, smudging,or fading. I'm already on tube #3 and I will continue to buy this as my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

Hands down best mascara! I can't tell you how many mascaras I've tried thinking I was going to find one better than this one. Buy I haven't. I've tried mascaras from Chanel to Great Lash, this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty good! Makes my lashes darker and thicker without clumping if I apply it right(i usually wipe off the wand a bit before use). Lasts through my six ish hour school day. Next time I might try the carbon black version.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have purchased 3.

I love this mascara. LOVE. They don't sell it where I'm at, but I really like what it does to my lashes. I have less than average thick eyelashes, along with a slight curl, so what I look for in a mascara is thickness and length. This gives me both, especially the thickness, it still looks natural, but I can build it up.

The brush is a traditional mascara brush, I think the magic is the actual product, it truly makes my eyelashes pop.

I wish they sold it everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Heatherlynntaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting much from this. But this is one of the best mascaras I have used in a long time. It gives volume and thickness for a beautiful effect. The brush does get a lot of product on it so it could be messy or clumpy for some I suppose but hey if you want thick lashes you ain't gunna get it from a runny formula. It's a give and take. I even use it in brown/black and it's awesome! Love this mascara. Totally recommend!