L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'll never, ever stop using this. I am a mascara FIEND and have tried them all. I go back to this EVERY TIME. (why do I keep searching? well, you guys understand.) This takes my spartan blonde lashes to sickening heights. Yes, it's thick and sometimes clumpy - but that's what I need to make it look like i was born with K*rd*sh**n lashes.

I recommend using it with a mascara you hate. No, hear me out. I gob this stuff on, then use an ill-liked mascara (with a puny wand) to comb through. Then I reapply.

I would add a photo if I could find one to prove my point. I don't look like an overly made up heroin junkie; I just look like I have lovely thick black lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a great mascara that truly does make your lashes look thicker and bigger! Hold curl well, doesnt transfer onto lids or under eyes, and looks voluminous! I like the different shades and its easy to apply. No wierd smell, comes off easily with a little soap or makeup remover. Great mascara!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Amazing mascara!! I use it for volumizing, not for definition or length (but it's not made for that anyways). It definitely makes my lashes dark and thicker though!

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.

Absolutely love this mascara! I have tried tons of different mascaras and nothing compares to this one .. I love the thickness it gives my lashes .. I love the length and I love that it gives me a nice dark dramatic exotic look .. love love love it's my absolute go to & I can't leave my house without it in my purse.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My Favorite! Always my go to mascara. I've tried many out there and always come back to the classic Voluminous.

I haven't tried a lot of mascaras but this is the best one I have tried yet. Even though it says voluminous on the bottle, it doubled the length of my lashes. They are also quite defined. Not the best but I make it work. I always have good comments when I'm wearing this. The only thing is that I don't wear it on my bottom lashes. It's a mess.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup (15 years). I have tried so many others and they never measure up. The brush is great, the product stays On all day, and I get a ton of compliments on my lashes. Will continue to buy!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara that gives me length and volume and a lush look to my lashes.

Popular Mascaras