Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, milk protein, glycerin, myroxylon pereirae (balsam Peru) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi copolymer, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil*, glycoprotein, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, ascorbic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene. *Organic

on 9/6/2007 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a conditioner! I love it! My hair is so shiny, soft, and full of body when using this! I will buy over and over again.... I have had so many comments on my hair lately, and I give all the credit to this and the GPB shampoo. Very gentle, smells great, and works well. Performs better than the d/s and salon brands I have used. Plus, no parabens, cones or other irritating ingredients. I have had NO hairline breakouts since using this line, and that is usually a common occurence for me! HG

on 9/2/2007 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great protein treatment for the hair that smells like spruce trees. I like the way it leaves my hair less frizzy and its manageable. perfect for all hairtypes and can be used with heat to allow it to penetrate more into the hair.

on 9/2/2007 8:32:00 PM

mmmmmmm . The smell alone is like heaven. If heaven were full of luxe bohemians with long curly hair that is. Like very expensive incense - smoky and mysterious. I leave it on after I shampoo 1-3 hrs - overnight if I can - maybe twice a month - leaves my fine wavy/curly waist length smooth and frizz free and yet not at all flat. I feel like botticelli's venus

on 8/4/2007 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It seems to coat my hair very well. It leaves my hair feeling and looking silky. Has been added to my rotation.

on 8/1/2007 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

March 09 ~This stuff is AWESOME, really that good. I've been using this off and on for years but have been using this twice a week lately and my hair loves it. Smells great and makes my hair super soft, smooth and really shiny! I wouldn't use this everyday though, it is a protein conditioner. I used it everyday years ago because I loved it so much and I noticed my hair was feeling hard. I then stopped using it because I didn't understand the whole protein overload on hair deal. Anyway, few times a week works very well.

I've used this on dry hair before shampooing and after shampooing on wet hair, both work well. If you have fine hair you may want to use it before shampooing, not to weight hair down. This is a must have for beautiful hair IMO!

on 7/9/2007 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Phenomenal conditioner, HG. I love the scent, and I have normal to oily hair, so I only use this on the length every other day, and my hair is softer and more manageable than it has been in years. The shampoo is not my favorite, but I LOVE this.

on 4/28/2007 2:58:00 AM

A fantastic weekly treat. I leave it on dry hair for about 12 minutes before shampooing out. It leaves my hair so impossibly silky and shiny. Have been using this regularly for over 2 months now and have received a lot of compliments on my hair (esp on how healthy/shiny it looks).
It has also definitely strengthened my hair such that it is less prone to breakage/ blow-dryer damage now.

As others have mentioned, the packaging leaves something to be desired.

on 2/3/2007 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This conditioner worked better for me than its sister shampoo which turned my hair to matted straw. Since my hair is dry and curly, for me GPB is an every day conditioner rather than a once-a-week indulgence. My only (free-range, organic) beef with the product is that I wish the packaging were nicer--is it so hard to spring for some decent graphic design, Aubrey?

on 1/1/2007 10:47:00 AM

Wonderful fantastic marvellous terrific tremendous great exceptional amazing
Did I say enough?

on 12/13/2006 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is not an every conditioner! Its a protein treatment which means your supposed to use it once a week or once every 2 weeks. That being said, Ive been using this for 5 years and it makes my hair nice and healthy. The protein strengthens my hair in between product use and the drying weather. I believe in Aubrey's products and will continue to use this...