October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Conditioner - Aubrey Organics - GPB Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by opie1

mmmmmmm . The smell alone is like heaven. If heaven were full of luxe bohemians with long curly hair that is. Like very expensive incense - smoky and mysterious. I leave it on after I shampoo 1-3 hrs - overnight if I can - maybe twice a month - leaves my fine wavy/curly waist length smooth and frizz free and yet not at all flat. I feel like botticelli's venus

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fanforreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It seems to coat my hair very well. It leaves my hair feeling and looking silky. Has been added to my rotation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

March 09 ~This stuff is AWESOME, really that good. I've been using this off and on for years but have been using this twice a week lately and my hair loves it. Smells great and makes my hair super soft, smooth and really shiny! I wouldn't use this everyday though, it is a protein conditioner. I used it everyday years ago because I loved it so much and I noticed my hair was feeling hard. I then stopped using it because I didn't understand the whole protein overload on hair deal. Anyway, few times a week works very well.

I've used this on dry hair before shampooing and after shampooing on wet hair, both work well. If you have fine hair you may want to use it before shampooing, not to weight hair down. This is a must have for beautiful hair IMO!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Phenomenal conditioner, HG. I love the scent, and I have normal to oily hair, so I only use this on the length every other day, and my hair is softer and more manageable than it has been in years. The shampoo is not my favorite, but I LOVE this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

A fantastic weekly treat. I leave it on dry hair for about 12 minutes before shampooing out. It leaves my hair so impossibly silky and shiny. Have been using this regularly for over 2 months now and have received a lot of compliments on my hair (esp on how healthy/shiny it looks).
It has also definitely strengthened my hair such that it is less prone to breakage/ blow-dryer damage now.

As others have mentioned, the packaging leaves something to be desired.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by chimchim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner worked better for me than its sister shampoo which turned my hair to matted straw. Since my hair is dry and curly, for me GPB is an every day conditioner rather than a once-a-week indulgence. My only (free-range, organic) beef with the product is that I wish the packaging were nicer--is it so hard to spring for some decent graphic design, Aubrey?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by luplaika

Wonderful fantastic marvellous terrific tremendous great exceptional amazing
Did I say enough?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by blackangel

This is not an every conditioner! Its a protein treatment which means your supposed to use it once a week or once every 2 weeks. That being said, Ive been using this for 5 years and it makes my hair nice and healthy. The protein strengthens my hair in between product use and the drying weather. I believe in Aubrey's products and will continue to use this...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Classique86

I was so excited to try this conditioner, I really wanted this to be a good product for me. But just like the rest of the Aubrey Organic products I've tried it ended up being a disappointment. I will say out of all the other products I tried by Aubrey this did work the best. My hair is very thin as well as dry, on my first try I thought this stuff was amazing. My hair was easy to comb through and it felt soft. But after awhile my hair looked frizzy, flat and sort of dull, there was so shine. All in all, though it may have good proteins in it, I still use it everyone once in a very great while... I wasn't happy. Maybe you will be.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this product because I'm trying to use product with less harmful chemicals. This is a very thick conditioner that does a nice job of moisturizing my thick coarse hair. I can't use it every day though, because it seems to build up on my scalp. Even when I try to just apply it to my ends, it still seems to build up on my scalp. Update: Now that it's winter I'm finding that I can use this conditioner without the problems I had in the warmer months.