September 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by samleigh22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why people are complaining so much about this mascara!! IT DOES NOT >>GIVE VOLUME!? you know WHY? because it doesn't say it does!! it does just want it says..it lengthens and seperates which is perfect!! I hate nothing more then clumped up lashes! I really like this mascara it gets in the areas bigger brushes can't and its a more defined looks..so people read the package before you buy..if you want a mascara that volumizes ..get one that says it does..just a tip lol

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by DreamsofShoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara for younger girls because
1. the brush is small and easy to handle
2. The look it gives is natural and not showy or obvious

I wouldn't recommend to an adult though because there are much better mascaras on the market and it doesnt look much different from your regular lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for my lower lashes & the lashes in my inner corner on my upper lid...but that's it. As an all over mascara this doesn't really do much & makes my lashes look plain. The brush is perfect though to get into the hard to reach lashes. I haven't experienced any smudging problems which is definitely a plus.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pure crap.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by qsks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved the tiny wand! It coated all my lashes even ones I couldn't see. It gave a nice natural finish to my eyes. Best of all it didn't smudge on my oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great everyday mascara. gives a clean look and holds curls rather well. gets in to every nooks and crannies of lashes... even the corners. seldom smudges and doesn't clump. not as dramatic though. for that, i recommend too-faced lash injection pinpoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by katetdang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my absolute favorite mascaras. It does exactly what it promises--and no more. It is waterproof, lengthens, and separates. It does not, and does not promise to, provide volume. What I also love about this formula is that, while it is waterproof, it also washes off easily when I use my regular face wash at night. While my top favorite mascara is Estee Lauder's Zero Smudge Lengthening mascara, it costs about 3 times as much, and at that price I would say that I would rather buy Lash Discovery.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BRosa

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Pictures: click "Continued")

I bought this for the small brush, to use it on my lower lashes. Really great for that. As a previous reviewer said, this doesn't provide volume, but a really natural look (in all fairness, the product does says it lengthens and separate/define lashes, doesn't says it provides volume). It doesn't smudges or give me racoon eyes (I don't know you, but I have used some waterproof mascaras that gave me just that, ??).

The waterproof version just comes in black and cost about USD $7-8. Found at most drugstores.

After applying Lash Discovery:

continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my corner lashes in the hope that it would give it the enhancement that the body of my lashes get. But it really doesn't do much at all. It separates and lengthens a little. There's no volume. The look is quite natural and not quite what I was after. If I'd wanted a good natural look, I would use Full 'n Soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jomia23

This stuff is great for everyday. It holds the curl, darkens well, the brush get every single lash. But it does smudge, and the formula feels rather thick, especially when used over Shiseido The Mascara Base. And it doesn't lengthen or thicken, but I guess that's why I use i with the Shiseido base. Overall, not perfect but I really like this.