Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/28/2009 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this just mainly to use on my bottom lashes and then bought another waterproof mascara for my top lashes. what i discovered is that i just really really like this itty bitty little wand... i use it on my lower lashes as i thought i would, and its perfect, i can get every little lash down there! then i also use it on my top lashes. for me i always have issues getting the lashes on the very inner most and outer most corner of my eyes, but with this? no more issues! so, i use this all over my top lashes in a thin coat, because this lengthens them perfectly! no volume really, but then i go over with a bit of my other mascara that i bought for volumizing and what do i get? super dark, super long, super thick lashes! this doesnt flake either! i do like this mascara a lot and its even better that maybelline mascaras go BOGO so often! :D

on 6/22/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Dried out so quickly! I know the tube only had like 5ml of product but it dried up before I could finish using it.

Great for reaching all lashes.

Bad: Nothing.... special. And still smudged.

Might buy again if I was seriously strapped for cash and lost all my other mascaras (which is almost impossible considering how I have 7). But honestly, I'd much rather try a different mascara.

on 6/15/2009 12:07:00 PM

This is now my HG mascara, along with Kiss Me. It looks like I have a little mascara on great lashes, but it's really a great mascara on little lashes!

I stumbled onto this not even knowing it had a mini brush. After using Lash Blast for a month, I went back to this for a another try, and it was a relief. (Last Blast's brush is just too clunky and makes a mess!) I'm definitely going to buy more Lash Discovery before they reformulate or discontinue it.

Lash Discovery really does extend and locate lashes! The tiny brush makes it so easy to get right against your lashline and get every tiny lash. This mascara makes my eyes look bigger and my lashes look huge!

The formulation is nice and smooth, not chunky and not wet, so the curl stays.It's a perfect dark black. Love it!

on 6/6/2009 11:55:00 PM

I don't know why people are complaining so much about this mascara!! IT DOES NOT >>GIVE VOLUME!? you know WHY? because it doesn't say it does!! it does just want it says..it lengthens and seperates which is perfect!! I hate nothing more then clumped up lashes! I really like this mascara it gets in the areas bigger brushes can't and its a more defined looks..so people read the package before you buy..if you want a mascara that volumizes ..get one that says it does..just a tip lol

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is a great mascara for younger girls because
1. the brush is small and easy to handle
2. The look it gives is natural and not showy or obvious

I wouldn't recommend to an adult though because there are much better mascaras on the market and it doesnt look much different from your regular lashes.

on 5/5/2009 3:57:00 PM

This is perfect for my lower lashes & the lashes in my inner corner on my upper lid...but that's it. As an all over mascara this doesn't really do much & makes my lashes look plain. The brush is perfect though to get into the hard to reach lashes. I haven't experienced any smudging problems which is definitely a plus.

Pure crap.

on 4/13/2009 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I loved the tiny wand! It coated all my lashes even ones I couldn't see. It gave a nice natural finish to my eyes. Best of all it didn't smudge on my oily lids.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

great everyday mascara. gives a clean look and holds curls rather well. gets in to every nooks and crannies of lashes... even the corners. seldom smudges and doesn't clump. not as dramatic though. for that, i recommend too-faced lash injection pinpoint.

on 4/2/2009 2:15:00 PM

One of my absolute favorite mascaras. It does exactly what it promises--and no more. It is waterproof, lengthens, and separates. It does not, and does not promise to, provide volume. What I also love about this formula is that, while it is waterproof, it also washes off easily when I use my regular face wash at night. While my top favorite mascara is Estee Lauder's Zero Smudge Lengthening mascara, it costs about 3 times as much, and at that price I would say that I would rather buy Lash Discovery.