September 1, 2014 | 1292 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have been using this deep conditioner for a couple of years. It has definitely improved the condition of my unruly and wavy hair. And for the first time in a while, my hair grew down to my waist. When I went for a trim at the hair dresser, she noticed the improvement. The only problem is the packaging. Not easy to handle with wet hands.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by priyaj1

I had high hopes from this product. After reading all the reviews on MUA, I was certain this was what I needed to smoothen out my color treated hair....I was disappointed - it makes my hair very frizzy, which I did not need - and my hair seems strangely straw like....LOVE the citrusy smell...but never again for what it did to my hair

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by toxicapathy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product; I use it alternately in winter with the Fructis Conditioner for color-treated hair, as my locks become extra dry that time of year.

It features the same yummy tropical scent, and leaves the hair silky soft and easy to comb out. My only qualm is the jar packaging- the masque is so thick that it gets harder to extract as the product is used up; I think a tube would have been more appropriate.

Oh well; it won't kepp me from repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sunny35

Meh. It smells great, but didn't do anythong one way or the other. For reference, my hair is shoulder length and oily at the roots. I hate sticking my hand in containers while I'm in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 3:28:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great Smell!!! This definitely helps with the strength of my hair and is very un-greasy. Also the gorgeous fruity sell stays in your hair for long after... YUM

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kweenang75

This is one of the only conditioners that really helps my colored dry hair. It seems to get dry again after a day, but that's why they invented pony tails! I leave it on for the 3 mins. and voila my hair is healthy again! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by smooches21

This is good stuff. Just put it on the ends of your hair, wait a couple minutes, and rinse out. It doesn't leave residue on your hair and you can easily comb through your hair after use. I can't say I love the packaging but...who cares, it's a good conditioner..and we all know how hard it is to find one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to buy this based on the positive reviews here, and it was on sale for $1.99. I was tempted to buy a few, but decided to try it out first. The smell was nice and it did a fairly good job of moisturising, but I think my regular conditioner does a better job. It didn't leave my hair very manageable. I normally use Dove Therapy conditioner or Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal and leave it on for ages before rinsing. I guess this stuff is good for the price, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Griggy

I love this conditioner! Everytime I use it I have a perfect hair day! I have long, fine, color treated hair that refuses to hold a style unless I use a ton of product- this conditioner is the perfect fix for my hair. I use it 2-3 times a week. After every use I am left with soft, silky hair that is easily styled but not wieghed down. And the best part is its dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I got this and the color resist (1min) mask on sale for $1.99 at SDM!! so i would def rebuy again!! This is a great product!! i have been searching for this for a while but these masks are always sold out! Finally i lucked out and found them at one of the SDM locations nearby and they were on SALE too! I actually prefer the smell of the color resist mask more. The fortifying one smells a little ODD IMO. I think the packaging is ADORABLE.. BUT.. it's very impractical for shower use!! i am always fumbling with it and fear i will drop the open container in the shower and lose a ton of product! cute ball but really not shower friendly!! >.< needless to say i would def repurchase esp when on sale!!!