Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 6/9/2007 10:16:00 PM

I bought this one based on the fabulous reviews here on MUA.... and was not disappointed! At first I was a little nervous about this bronzer because it looked pretty dark in the package at sephora, and I was worried that it would look orange on my fairly pale, neutral toned skin. And my instincts were right- when I used my kabuki brush and applied it all over my face, I did look like an orange. However, the next time I did it, I used a much lighter hand, and applied it more as I would a highlighter- on my cheeks, forehead, bridge of nose and chin and it was gorgeous-a very natural, sunkissed look with just a hint of shimmer. This also looks great on the neck and chest for a glowy tan look. I bought this in the big bronzer for $32, and it is very silky and the packaging is nice- I especially love the big mirror inside. Thank you MUAers for helping me to discover this awesome product!

on 5/28/2007 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I liked this product so much the first time I got it, I went out and bought two of the 'big' bronzer compacts. gives an awesome true bronze glow. the only minus is that the shimmer can be very heavy if you like to use a lot of bronzer on your face. for a light dusting, this stuff is the best! I like to use a ton of bronzer on my face as I am very pale, so I might use a tiny dusting of this with another more matte bronzer, but then I will still use this on my chest and neck. would reccommend, just go easy at first because that shimmer can get way too shiny on nose.

on 5/11/2007 1:02:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It is so pretty and in the light it's a shimmery bronze/brown/yellow sort of everything I wanted MAC MSF's to be just a nice subtle shimmer not a disco ball effect. I got rid of all my MSFs and just kept this, I love it! It's the perfect shade and color for me as well, MAC C3 medium skin-tone. Enjoy :o)

on 5/10/2007 7:32:00 PM

I got this one as a part of the anniversary set, I do like it for summer, especially when I pair it with the cable beach blush (in the set) it really pops my cheeks against the bronzey look. I'm MAC30-35

WHAT i like: Beautiful color, not very dark, brown or orange, just tan and I LIKE the shimmer in it, is very luminous...They are generous with the amount too!!!
WHAT i don't like: I breakout when I wear this, not every time,, but i do.
Does this happen to you to?

on 5/10/2007 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I just used a sample of this and I love it! Going to Sephora to buy it this weekend :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just went to sephora yesterday and planning to purchase either Nars' laguna or benefit's hoola. I've tried hoola before and thought it was the best bronzer for me . and then I wanted to try Nars just out of curiosity and they ran out. So then, the saleslady recommend this for me and said it's popular, so I gave it a shot.
I'm filipino but my skin tone is really pale plus I have oily skin. I wanted a bronzer that doesn't look brown/orange and doesn't have that glittery glow.
A little dab using a powder brush (sephora brushes are damn expensive but it's worth it.) goes a long way and the staying power is really good as well.
Packaging is great, the color is phenomenal > tanned-peachy glow!
definitely a must have!

on 5/2/2007 1:17:00 AM

This broke me out horribly after the very first use!

on 4/5/2007 9:49:00 AM

on a good skin day, i brush this over my cheeks and forehead....it looks very pretty, efortless way for me to add extra glow when i dont want to wear a full face of foundation
i dont think im actually going to re-purchase this becuase its going to last forever, but if i ever lost it or crushed it for whatever reason i would definately get another one

on 3/23/2007 3:42:00 PM

I have medium olive skin and this looks fabulous on top of my cheekbones to create a sculpted sophisticated and summery look. This is really my everyday staple and it looks natural and fresh and fun. I would die without my Cargo.

This is the best bronzer I've found. It doesn't leave me orange or muddy, just a light sheer bronze. What I've been looking for. I got the anniversary kit & so glad I did. I've tried & loved the glosses so I went for this kit & very pleased with it. This will definately be a staple for me. The tin is not my favorite, as I'm pretty clumsy as it is, so I'm a little worried I will drop it again. Already did once, but it's still intact thankfully.;)

Popular Bronzers