October 2, 2014 | 1891 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my second fave parfume after burgundy. I got this 7 years ago, and I still have the empty bottle. I love the smell, well honestly, I had this fragarance when I was going through painful moments, the name miracle..really pulled me through it. I still have the empty bottle and sometimes smell it reminded me of what I am going through.I will defenitely purchase new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by mizz_kay

I love this perfume. It's such a different scent from other perfumes. In my opinion, it is not too strong and perfect for day or night. This is the first perfume I've gotten and I've never regret getting it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by eiviz

Overall it's an ok perfume. But am I the only one who smells lemon? And it's very strong...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by mirakoh

Love this product. Has been using this for years! always get compliments from my friends for the nice smell too.

close friends register this as my signature smell. lols. This smell reminds them about me wherever they are.

Will definitely keep purchasing this. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by suiimomo

i bought this because i loved the smell.. but after buying it.. i realised it only smelt nice on other people..(or with a distance) it smells great!! but i dont like it on myself.. its too strong................... :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume because it doesn't suit many people, but it smells amazing on me, and most people don't recognize it... makes it special :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 4:29:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Miracle is a refreshing and harmonious scent, but after its launch in 2000, EVERYONE was wearing it. So it's definitely not original. I went through one bottle and haven't used it since, but I truly enjoy sniffing it occasionally. I instantly associate it with Uma Thurman as well, who was Miracle's ad face :) I might purchase it again some time in the future...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by yesu81

I absolutely am in love with this perfume. I love love love perfumes but ever since I discovered this one 5 years ago, I just can't bring myself to buy anything else. Once in a blue moon I will change it up, however this has pretty much been a daily ritual for over 5 years now. I usually spray two squirts on my back in the morning, and it lasts all day. I can still smell it, but I don't get a sinus headache this way since I have really sensitive sinuses. I always tend to associate different smells with different feelings, and this one to me places me on a white sandy beach overlooking the aqua blue waters in the Carribean. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by lillie_munster

I really adore this one. Pretty underestimated fragrance, if you ask me.
I am on my third 30ml bottle. Next time i'll get a bigger one! The shower gel and body lotion are true and lasting, highly recommended!
It is an extremely versatile scent and i prefer it when it's colder, to be honest. It represents perfectly the clear cool mornings of the North, the clear skies and cold crispy breezes on a new day.
Peppery notes, lychee, cedarwood, ginger and freesia, although my young female colleague swears there's also vanilla but i am pretty sure there isn't any. Maybe what she smells is the soft ambery drydown.
A compliment-getter by women and men and eluding a special kind of sexy, a grown-up and cool kind.
Last time i wore it at a concert, a man asked if i were some kind of "germanic goddess". Well, sshhhh ...?!
The pure perfume is fantastic in composition and longevity. Less sillage here, of course due to less alcohol.
Love also the decorative and minimalist bottle a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 6:28:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites, it is very hard for me to buy perfume. So, yes i bought this in a 3.4 bottle in oct. 2004 and still have half a bottle left. it is very elegant and sophisticated, you have to know when to wear this perfume. but it smells really nice!
Update: 9/25/2010
The remaining perfume I had left of this got destroyed by having my marcel hot curling stove next to it. It burned the side of the head nozzle that it wouldn't spray anymore. I sooo loved this, that I went out and bought it again! This smell soo mature and sexy at the same time!! Though I have other perfumes that are my personal favorites, I consider this to be the best, especially if you want to send a message.