Lancome Miracle

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this for my mum, but I steal it from her sometimes :) Miracle is a fresh, feminine, sweet scent. Good for any time of day, because its so light and wearable. I think it's a pretty mature scent, although I personally like it, it's not my ideal fragrance. The bottle is elegantly understated which is a nice bonus. As for durability, I can't be too sure but it seems pretty good to me. All in all, like it a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

First perfume, and I still love it! The bottle and the pinkness is just so cute and feminine! Just perfect for me, both daytime and night.

I tried this the other day because i was drawn to the beautiful minimalist bottle with pink potion inside. This is going to sound stupid but i keep imagining a ghost floating above a beatiful garden of flowers when i wear this. Miracle is so soft and ethereal it just makes me think of a wispy ghost infused with the scent of a garden of wonderful flowers. I've read a list of notes in Miracle among them is ginger and pepper. I dont detect anything close to pepper much less ginger. I do detect, though, what i think is vanilla or tonka bean. I detect these notes after it has dried down for an hour or so.

Smells HEAVENLY...the after smell kind of reminds me of estee lauder's pleasures but I think Miracle is way better and you can't get sick of it!

I got Miracle as a birthday gift and I really like it and wear it alot in the summer, its a nice florals feminine smelling fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my second fave parfume after burgundy. I got this 7 years ago, and I still have the empty bottle. I love the smell, well honestly, I had this fragarance when I was going through painful moments, the name miracle..really pulled me through it. I still have the empty bottle and sometimes smell it reminded me of what I am going through.I will defenitely purchase new one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume. It's such a different scent from other perfumes. In my opinion, it is not too strong and perfect for day or night. This is the first perfume I've gotten and I've never regret getting it.

Overall it's an ok perfume. But am I the only one who smells lemon? And it's very strong...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. Has been using this for years! always get compliments from my friends for the nice smell too.

close friends register this as my signature smell. lols. This smell reminds them about me wherever they are.

Will definitely keep purchasing this. :)

i bought this because i loved the smell.. but after buying it.. i realised it only smelt nice on other people..(or with a distance) it smells great!! but i dont like it on myself.. its too strong................... :(

Popular Fragrances