Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

on 4/22/2008 11:52:00 AM

This is my favorite womens scent. It is not woody or too fruity. It is a flirty flower scent with a slight spice. It is great for any season, especially the summer months. Here are the notes, taken from Victoria's Secret webpage:

Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, green leaves, violet
leaves, artemesia (armoise), juniper berry
Middle notes: freesia, lily of the valley (muguet),
neroli, peony
Low notes: sandalwood, vetiver, musk, vanilla

EDIT: I cant even smell this anymore. I know what it should smell like, but i have become so accustomed to it. Time to switch!

on 3/10/2008 8:58:00 PM

I wanted to like this but there is ONE NOTE that I just do not like that keeps knocking off the rest of the composition. It's almost a metallic, plastic smell. Just when I thought "I think I like it", I'd get that one note that just ruined it.

on 3/2/2008 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

EDIT: I love this perfume OMG okay so at first i really didnt like it but then i recieved a $10 off coupon from VS so i went in and for some reason almost NONE of the fragrances blew me away except the new one OH LA LA OMG SOOOO DELICIOUS!!! um yea so i picked up the small 1.0oz spray of pink just because everyone is raving about it. I sprayed it one and its very fun and fresh and green!!!! i dont usually lik greens but this fragrance is very nice. The dry down is even better. Im definately looking to purchase the 2.5oz bottle soon =)

I didnt know which one it was that i had smelled but i knew it was part of the pink line and it smelled really good. So i went to go and buy the pink perfume but of course i tested it b4 i purchased it. It didnt really smell thar good and it definately was not the smell that i remembered. It was more PINK please that i was looking for. I think that one smells way better!! but this is ok.. just average to me. I think it would be great for the summer.

on 2/27/2008 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has become one of my favorites over the years. I work at Victoria's Secret so I wait to put on fragrance until I get to work, and usually I spray Pink all over myself, and then use some of the lotion. It is very girly, clean and sweet, but floral. It doesn't have a lot of staying power, a few hours, unless you use the shower get and lotion along with it. For a time VS carried Pink Beach - a limited edition fragrance. I prefer Pink Beach to the original, but it is gone and only available during the Semi-Annual Sales. However, Pink Beach has even less staying power and is more like a mist in a glass bottle than an perfume.

on 2/23/2008 5:10:00 PM

I have the mini version I got in the coffret and it smells so.. cute & pretty!
I like how it's fresh but still girly... it smells great!
I wear this when I can't decide on a scent in the morning - and the minis are adorable!

on 2/18/2008 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fun, girly, casual scent. I usually wear it running around on the weekends.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my mom's favorite fragrance. i picked up a purse-size spray last week at semi-annual for $5. clean, girly scent.

on 12/31/2007 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this years ago because I thought it smelled wonderful, clean, sparkly, melon-like, and juicy. Then the headaches began. Can't handle it. I don't like it's sweetness.....it becomes too much on me. And I am one of those that likes Pink Sugar if that says anything!

on 12/17/2007 11:46:00 PM

I simply adore this product! just a whiff of it and am deliriously happy! and my boyfriend loves it on me, too! can't get enough of me when am wearing this scent! definitely one of my HG scents!

on 12/9/2007 8:55:00 AM

I've had this for a while.. maybe 2 years, and while I love the scent, something in the initial spray is WAY too strong. Maybe the citrus? After a couple hours it starts to be more mellow. I do just one spray and walk through it, anything more than that makes me gag even though I love the smell, it's so strange. I know when someone is wearing Pink because they smell good from a distance and then once I get close to them I feel a migrane coming on.

Go easy on this one if you do decide to wear it.

Popular Fragrances