December 21, 2014 | 720 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

This is so much fun! I'm so wierd about my hair care products! I don't like any styling products that make my hair stiff, sticky,greasy or hard. This stuff is wierd. It has a wierd texture to it and makes your hair feel.... unique. Its hard to describe. Its kind of greasy, but not in a way that I mind. You can style your hair anyway you want with this stuff. Its really cool. The only problem I had with it, was if a did major sweatting, it would drip down my forhead and give me breakouts. But if I were just going out, this stuff really helped. It dosen't add any shine at all, its just a stying product. This is definatly something you have have to try if you have short hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, the scent: oh, it's divine! A fruity coconut that lingers on after you've applied it to your hair. The product itself is sadly rather average, a very very sticky gunk that gives medium hold and some shine. It never quite dries so it does allow for restyling hours after you've first applied it. But I don't like the fact that it doesn't seem to give my short hair the hold I want. Some days, after using this, I end up looking like I have flat, dirty hair, and who'd want that? For an evening out when I want a messed up look that I can touch and restyle during the evening - this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by princesss

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have longer, very thick, wavyish hair. I love Manipulator. The smell is so yummy, I like that it lasts in my hair. I can use it in my wet hair and it gives me soft waves without frizz. If I use it in dry hair it tames any flyaways and gives me a nice piecy look. I keep trying other putty products but always come back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2007 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Pondle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the first new wave putty-type products I used, way back in 2001 when spiky/messy styles were 'in' for guys. It promises a matte finish and hold, but delivers neither. Never has my hair looked so greasy as when I used this coconut-scented blue gunk. The single redeeming feature is that it does add a lot of volume. But for a piecey, textured look, a complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by onthemove

I had forgotten how much I loved Manipulator being that I just purchased a tub and it has brought back memories. I adore the smell-beacy, slightly fruity-amazing! It looks like a thick, smurfy blue pudding and it is a tad sticky but I love working with it. My hair is short, fine, messy, spikey styled and I simply rub this together in my hands and piece it throughout my hair when it is dry. It provides shine, volume and awesome style. You have to be a little careful with this goop when you are taking it out of the tub as it can be messy but the results are well worth it. A little does go along way. I really don't find alot of build-up and it washes easily out of my hair. You can even dampen you hair ever so slightly and re-style. While not "waterproof" it does hold a style in a variety of weather conditions. Great for women and men! Got2be Glued would be my second choice in the yellow stand up tube. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short hair that I like to style in a spikey/piecey look. This product is fabulous for that. I can make it stand on end, if I want to...that's how strong it is. A little goes a long way. After my hair is dry, I rub some of this between my fingers, then grab random sections of hair and twist the hair so I have sort of chunky spikes. This stuff is fabulous. Doesn't weigh down my hair. I finish with some hairspray, and my hair is set all day. I can't really see this for someone with long hair, though. Definitely a short hair product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

I LOVE this stuff. I really love the scent, and it actually smells better when it's in your hair. I used it originally when I had short hair, and it was wonderful. Now my hair is longer, and I still like it. I put it kind of all-over and it leaves my ends a bit piecy, and it allows me to have volume. Even at the end of the day, I can still control my hair. I will probably buy this forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by GoblinBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product so much. It smells like the beach--like coconut and something sweet. For short, spikey hair it is a wonder. You can literally make your hair stand straight up. The texture of the product is super sticky and stringy like pulled taffy. A little goes a long way...so if you stick your finger into the jar too far, you're operating your own taffy factory. The only thing I don't like about it is that the product stays wet, so you don't want to put your head down on anything. The packaging is ok--who wouldn't want to buy electric blue hair gel? But the metal tin lid that screws on rusts after awhile because as other reviews have mentioned, the product lasts forever. Let's put it this way--I cut my hair G.I. Jane style, kept it short for months and months. Now my hair is all they way down to the middle of my butt and I still have most of my jar of manipulator left! Of course, I quit using it once my hair was bob-length...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jephphriey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heh. This stuff is really good at adding definition and light hold to texturized hairstyles. If you have a "scene-kid" cut, you'll adore this stuff, and actually probably own it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by maniacz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Manipulator is definately very useful :). It's not very strong, but makes styling easier.