April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short hair that I like to style in a spikey/piecey look. This product is fabulous for that. I can make it stand on end, if I want to...that's how strong it is. A little goes a long way. After my hair is dry, I rub some of this between my fingers, then grab random sections of hair and twist the hair so I have sort of chunky spikes. This stuff is fabulous. Doesn't weigh down my hair. I finish with some hairspray, and my hair is set all day. I can't really see this for someone with long hair, though. Definitely a short hair product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

I LOVE this stuff. I really love the scent, and it actually smells better when it's in your hair. I used it originally when I had short hair, and it was wonderful. Now my hair is longer, and I still like it. I put it kind of all-over and it leaves my ends a bit piecy, and it allows me to have volume. Even at the end of the day, I can still control my hair. I will probably buy this forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by GoblinBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product so much. It smells like the beach--like coconut and something sweet. For short, spikey hair it is a wonder. You can literally make your hair stand straight up. The texture of the product is super sticky and stringy like pulled taffy. A little goes a long way...so if you stick your finger into the jar too far, you're operating your own taffy factory. The only thing I don't like about it is that the product stays wet, so you don't want to put your head down on anything. The packaging is ok--who wouldn't want to buy electric blue hair gel? But the metal tin lid that screws on rusts after awhile because as other reviews have mentioned, the product lasts forever. Let's put it this way--I cut my hair G.I. Jane style, kept it short for months and months. Now my hair is all they way down to the middle of my butt and I still have most of my jar of manipulator left! Of course, I quit using it once my hair was bob-length...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jephphriey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heh. This stuff is really good at adding definition and light hold to texturized hairstyles. If you have a "scene-kid" cut, you'll adore this stuff, and actually probably own it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by maniacz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Manipulator is definately very useful :). It's not very strong, but makes styling easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dylan2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best styling product I have found for my hair. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it is the only thing I have found that doesn't make my hair look greasy or heavy. I LOVE the smell and it is easy to find. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so a tub lasts forever. I have been using this product for over 3 years and I will definitely keep on buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

I use this after I'm done drying my hair, run a little through and go over it again with my dryer on the cool setting. Makes it stay and no frizz. Interesting smell

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! My favorite had been Retro Hair's Forming Fiber, but it's very difficult to find - my salon can't even get it, though they order it all the time. Manipulator works just as well. It gives my short, fine hair tons of lift and volume. Plus, it helps to condition my colot-treated hair. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 12:01:00 PM More reviews by spaceadditude

I used to have short, spikey hair, and this stuff was great. Especially on my fine, thin hair, if you use the correct amount it will not look greasy. Use sparingly!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by strapon

This is the WORST higher end styling product that I have ever used. The packaging and smell are absolutely beautiful. The smell definitely got me to buy this product when I was in the salon. It's way too heavy to use on my super fine hair, even the smallest amount makes my hair greasy and globby at any length.