New York Color Liquid Eyeliner

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/17/2013 1:20:00 AM

I don't know if I got a bad product or what, but hell, this eyeliner can't even stay on my eyelid for more than 30 minutes. What's the MOST annoying thing is that it flakes off and GETS INTO MY EYES making them red and irritated. I wouldn't buy this eyeliner again. I'll rather spend my $2.49 on 2 elf liquid eyeliners

on 5/30/2013 6:07:00 PM

After repurchasing this product when it ran out I thought it may be helpful to write a review. I'm not normally a slave to certain brands but I love this eyeliner. It's dirt cheap and does a great job getting close to my lash line for a dark intense look. I usually use this over another eyeliner, sometimes by itself. The brush is a little tricky but I still like it way better than any other eyeliner I've used, and I refuse to pay more than a few dollars for liquid liner.

on 4/23/2013 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great buy for the price and will last forever! I love that it's pigmented and lasts on my oily lids unlike Prestige's liquid liner which I read great reviews on but creased badly on me! Because of the brush it took some getting used to but now the key for me is to use small short strokes. Also the formula is very wet and I would get it all over my eyes from it touching my lashes and then opening my eyes too soon so it takes a bit for it to set. I tried this on my bottom which didn't work since my eyes water and it smudges. Took some trial and error but for the price this is pretty awesome!

on 3/15/2013 8:08:00 PM

Great cheap eyeliner! I'm not particularly picky with my eyeliner, so this is great for me since I don't want to spend that much on my eyeliners. It's somewhat difficult to control and takes some getting used to (hence the 4 lippies), but overall, it's a good product. Sometimes, it can be a little watery, but I find that it doesn't flake very much and generally holds its place, even on my oily Asian eyelids. :)

on 3/14/2013 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing. I used Maybelline - Ultra Liner before and it was horrible. It doesn't flake and application is really easy. It stays on forever. The down side is that it isnt water proof. But it gets really close to the lash line for perfect lines. Wings are so easy with this eyeliner. If you are looking for something cheap and amazing, get this product. <3

on 3/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great liquid liner! I use this or the NYC Liquid Liner pen everyday. The brush is soft and bendable but thin so you can draw thick or thin lines. It's perfect for making a cat eye and is very dark. It almost comes off a little shiny which I like. It has good staying power but I will reapply if I'm going out at night. I've only purchased this one time and I haven't run yet after a year! I will definitely buy another when this runs out

on 1/6/2013 1:06:00 AM

i looove this product! i use this liquid eyeliner everyday. doesn't come off til i wipe it off myself, doesn't crease, remains dark black all day long. it's very easy for beginners to use also, and it allows you to create a winged look in less than a minute.

on 12/28/2012 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One day, when I was on a hurry, I snatched this eyeliner off the shelf at CVS because it was cheap and I wanted to try out a new eyeliner. I have to admit that I am amazed. It has been months since then and the color of the eyeliner (solid black) never faded. It is very bold still yet. I can make a winged look instantly within seconds. The brush is great for creating thick and thin lines, all for 1.99! I WILL BUY THIS FOREVER <3

on 11/30/2012 4:39:00 PM

I did like this product for some time but eventually after application it starts flaking and coming off my eyelid almost looking like theres a dotted line above my lashes. I do like the packaging- small and cute. I also really like the thin brush applicator because it glides nicely and is easy to use. The price can't be beat and you definitely get what you pay for- cheap liquid liner. I much prefer Maybelline's gel liner to this because it actually stays put.

on 11/25/2012 9:53:00 AM

LOVE this liquid eyeliner! only cons is its not waterproof so it does tend to smudge a bit in the inner corners during the day, but c'mon it was only $2-3 its dirt cheap and a very nice dark black color. I love this and would repurchase again and again! best drugstore eyeliner, definately HG material for me. RECOMMENDED!

Top Rated New York Color Products