BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, my first negative review. This is a milestone for me. Anyway, I saw this on Sephora and reeeeaaaallllllyy wanted it because it sounded like a cure-all for my zits. I tried to like it, but it did absolutely nothing and was terribly expensive. Also, the bottle is made out of glass which is not practical. I would always worry that it would break in my makeup bag and leak in my backpack. Also, it flaked and looked really disgusting, like old dishwater. This product should just be taken off the market.

on 3/30/2004 10:20:00 PM

i used this years ago and unless they changed the ingredients i wouldn't buy it. no improvement and not worth the money spent.

on 2/25/2004 5:41:00 AM

Expensive, messy, not that effective - and it separates into white flakes in the bottle. It sort of cleared up a spot, but created a new problem with the dried-up, sore and flaking skin AROUND where the spot had been. Yet another case of the Benefit sales copy being more convincing than the actual product.

on 1/31/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not really sure if this product is still around, but just in case it still is, DON'T BUY IT. While the name and packaging are cute (but so is everything at BeneFit, that's they're niche), the product is worthless. I kept putting it on thinking the superwoman on the box was really doing something. Please. If Wonder Woman herself appeared in my bedroom, she would have had greater luck getting rid of a zit than this stuff. Just say No to this and go buy some tea tree oil in a health food store. Really.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a waste of money. It's too runny for an acne treatment.

on 1/4/2004 3:02:00 PM

Dries out oily patches, useful to an extent. BUT, when I applied it to my forehead, it was so runny and the applicator thingy wasn't that good that it went in my eye...OWWWWWW!!! Another thing, you get white residues in the tube after about a day. Definitely won't be seen dead buying one of these again.

on 1/2/2004 2:04:00 PM

This is crap. It leaves scaly patches on your skin and is really irritating, my skin broke out worse after trying this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good God, this product was absolutely unecessary. At first, I thought it was really doing something and it was....it did a great job drying out my skin and making it flake. Mind you, I have Super oily and acne prone skin. Rarely does it get dry, even in the winter. this product smelled like camphor and it kind of just leaked on to my face Freaking horrible.

on 10/30/2003 2:32:00 AM

This product sucked. It did absolutely nothing for me. When I first bought it, I convinced myself that it was working, but after a while, it didn't seem to be doing anything. I will not be buying this again.

on 10/29/2003 9:41:00 PM

This is a runny acne treatment. Much of the product gets wasted because the it is like a liquid. This did help me with with an comedome pimple but after that this did not help at all.

Popular Treatments (Face)