August 29, 2014 | 1709 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree on all the points with the reviewer below me. I love the pinky nude beige blush, it gives me so a pretty glowy look to my cheeks. The staying power is awesome but unfortunately that rings true for the perfumey Lancomey smell too. In general I don't like scented makeup products, they irritate me and there are few that I can tolerate. Miel Glace is one of those products that are so perfect in every way but the fragrance kills it for me. Shame, this rings true for a lot of Lancome products too. Though I do highly recommend Miel Glace if you are not sensitive to fragranced makeup..

For reference I'm Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, LM TM Sand, and GA LSF 5.5 in skintone. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by jillyjill

There's lots of things I love about this blush. I love the pinky nude color, slightly shimmery finish and that fact that it's long lasting. My problem is that I hate the smell, and it doesn't wear off during the day. That's a deal breaker for me. It's a shame bc the color is a perfect pinked nude everyday blush. Neutral/warm tendencies - about an NC20. Won't repurchase :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Tracey_le

I absolutely love this color. For the longest time I've used blushes that were more on the pink side. This blush color is a bit of a bronze with a hint of peach in it and it looks so natural on me. I also love how its slightly shimmery without making me look too cheap and made-up. Mine was a duo that came with another blush color beneath it, but I don't even care about that other color. I only use this color on my t-zone and it's wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes I always keep coming back to. I get distracted by other new shades (I love blush and am always buying it), but this shade always looks gorgeous and not too "made-up." In the pan, it's a shimmery honey pink color, and once applied to the cheeks, gives a naturally flushed, luminous look. This color is perfect for days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just want to look pulled-together. One of the best shades Lancome has to offer and I will continue to purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by rogsweetie03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i don't know what it is about this blush. it doesn't seem to have a color when i swatch it on my hand, it looks kinda blah, ugly, and super shimmery in the pan. on my face, it looks sooooooo natural and pretty. it seems to blend in with my skin and impart the most natural looking bronzy pink flush. the color that shows up on my skin is completely different than the color in the pan and i don't notice any shimmer--just a glow. this is my most neglected blush because it looks so dull n the pan, but every time i put it on my face, i remember why i picked it up in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by WriterGal82

Holy expensive blush, Batman! But I tell you what, this is the most beautiful, subtle blush! I was a little hesitant to get it at first, because when I swatched it in the store, it really didn't show up on my hand. The blush is a light pink/beige/nude, and is so gorgeous. So based on a ton of raves on the board, and the gorgeous color, I had to try it. I'm a LLL (bordering on PPP in the winter), and this gives the most natural flush. I do tend to layer it on, since I'm used to using pretty bright blushes, but the color is just perfect on my cheeks. There is a *very* slight shimmer to it, but definitely not OTT. I love wearing this with a smokey eye, when I don't want to have too much other color on my face. I will definitely buy this again when I run out, which I surely will, eventually!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by asoka

Gads this blush is pricy! But I had a disastrous mascara to return to the Lancome counter and decided to get some blush instead. Oddly this was the last one I picked. I tried the colors on the inside of my wrist, many were too orange, too dark, or too muddy. I thought this color would look muddy as well on my fair neutral skin but quite the opposite. I think I finally, finally found a blush for day or night, with any makeup. Its that versatile. I chucked the rest of my blushes after buying this one, so not only is it my perfect blush but it has also simplified my life! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by hothouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great quality blush, and a little on the pricey side but oh well I believe in makeup u get what you pay for. I really have no complaints about this blush except it's just too light for me. Makes a great higlighter though and with MK's Sunnyspice blush applied on top, makes a gorgeous nude/brown/pink color. Think this will have to go back though and get Cedar Rose instead. NC 42 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 8:19:00 AM More reviews by pugmommy7

Add me to the list of devoutees to this fabulous blush. It is beautiful on my nw25 skintone. It is long lasting and very wearble. I will buy it again and again. I will not be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by deliakitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am fair, and I have light brownish blond hair. This is the perfect, natural blush for me. I tried peaches, roses, shimmers, bronzers, but they all looked fake.
Miel Glace is a classic--great shade, subtle and natural.