July 30, 2014 | 1940 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Emily88Tanner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! Never buy. I used it a few years ago and it messed my skin up! Before I put it on, I read the back and it says (for the mask) to keep it on for 5 minutes. Good luck! I couldn't keep it on for 2 minutes! At first it was burning then it got so cold it kind of gave me a brain freeze! I know it says it's supposed to get hot or cold (I can't remember which) but it was ridiculously cold. So about a minute to two went by and I had to take it off. So I did. When I was taking it off I remembered that when I put it on a few years ago, it made my skin red for a really long time. So while I was taking it off, I didn't look in the mirror. When it was all off I could feel it still burning. I looked up at myself in the mirror and I was SO RED! It looked like I fell asleep in the sun for a few hours, it was (like I said) TERRIBLE. I have VERY pale skin so you could see every place that I missed with the cream. I thought that maybe the very first time I put it on it was just because I had sensitive skin, but after putting it back on today, and reading some other reviews, I know that it's not me, it's the product itself. If you like a red face, go buy some super red blush or something. Do not waste your money on this product. It is not worth it. I would rather put mud straight from the ground on my face and walk around all day with that on my face then use this again. So overall, it sucks so spend your money on some real face cleanser.
Thanks for reading and I hope this helped you!
-Emily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite go-to product for acne masks and cleansers. I use this along with my clarisonic or just by itself. It manages to clear my face from acne even during the most stressful months of the year. I like to switch up my acne cleansers from month to month, so that my skin doesn't get used to one product. But if I ever reach a really bad 'break out month', I immediately switch back to this product until the acne clears.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nickiminaj0812

When I first started using this, my face broke out horribly. I was using it twice a day and it made my skin red and itchy. I decided to only use it once a day and the results were amazing. My skin has cleared up and it's very soft. I guess using it too often was too harsh on my skin. I wouldn't suggest this product for someone who has sensitive skin. This product can also be a little drying so make sure to moisturize. It also smells amazing and it leaves a cool and tingly feeling to your face. I love it and I most definitely will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product since i was 16 i am now 24 and i wish i could give some to the entire world! I know how it is to suffer from acne in my teen years i had it terribly bad and i still have acne just not like i used to and i find this to be a really good mask 3X a week not a cleanser especially those with sensitive skin. It gives a nice tingling feeling so you can feel it working deep in your pores. I find it works best if you splash hot water on your face to open pores then take a shower to get it off easy. I use my firming wrinkle cream afterwards and my face looks wonderful i recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by crichland

This product worked for me so well. I have had mild acne since I was a teenager and I think I've finally found the right product. Using this as a cleanser at night only. Over the last few months, I had been suffering with aggressive hormonal acne around my mouth, chin and jawline areas. As soon as I started using this, I saw significant results! Not one new blemish since I started using this last week! Before, I was getting a new pimple on a daily basis. I highly recommend this product as the BP % is perfect. Your face will be a bit red and tight right after using, that's why I only recommend for night use. It does dry a little, but not as bad as ProActiv and other products. My new regime which I recommend is:

AM: Cerave cleanser, Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Sensitive Skin

PM: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

Seems so simple, but I've tried ProActiv, dermatologists, every cleanser/moisturizer possible and after years, I thingk I finally got it right...I just had to share.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by seaports

I bought this product today while I was browsing for a new cleanser and was extremely excited to get home and use it. I used it as a mask and left it on for about 5 minutes. My skin was very tingly and it dried much faster than I thought it would. After I washed my face off, there was a noticeable glow and my face feels so smooth. I absolutely adore this. I'm looking forward to using this 2-3 times a week as a mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by leslieshawster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product as a mask. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and at first it gives me skin a nice tingly feeling. When washing it off my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. Some days i just use the mask on my nose and chin to cleanse blackheads, dirt, and oil. It works effectively and fast for a night out on the town

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xsavvx

I love love love loooove using this as a mask. I have used it in the past and it dries up my acne without leaving the clear part of my skin dry. I used it today once again, but when I rinsed it off my face was as red as an apple!!
I used nair about 5 days ago... -.-
Do not use this after you have used any harsh products on your face. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this stuff. I mostly use it as a mask and its amazing. I don't recommend it for dry skin it burns when I get dry patches. I love the feeling of it and it really cleans out my pores. Its only costs like $6. Definitely a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think it helps my skin condition or my acne but anyway, doesn't break me out and leaves skin smooth and oil-free. I use this as a mask. Worth to try it.