Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator ] [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 2/19/2005 6:15:00 PM

i sometimes use this over my foundation and it works okay but the staying power is very poor it lasts for about 1 to 2 hours. but what more can you expect from a very cheap drug store highlighter.

on 2/18/2005 5:09:00 PM

I have this in "natural light". It's a pearl with a hint of pink. "Bare light" has a touch more pink to it. What a amazing product! Ths is the line to give you that jlo glow! Where has this line been all my life. When I apply this powder it's like my whole face looks airbrushed and perfect. I really hope revlon keeps this line going...I also loved their illuminating sticks which are sadly discontinued..

on 2/18/2005 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Bronze Light and it works perfect for my naturally warm complexion. So I have to disagree with some bad reviews here. First off,it's better if you use it only on your cheeks.I don't think highlighters in general work good for nose or forehead.Second,I found the smell very nice.I mean it's better than a chemical or plastic-like smell that many similar products have. This product gives me one of the best glows ever. But it would be wrong to expect a 'natural' glow from it.But if you're after an elegant and sexy glow,use this and you got it.

on 2/14/2005 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is actually a really good product for the $$...I mean, BB Shimmerbrick is 3X this cost and doesnt look this good. One lippie off because I wish it came in other colors.

on 1/25/2005 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this today in Bare Light, second to lightest shade with a slight pink base, I mix a little of it with my Coty AirSpun translucent powder and all I have to say is WOW! It makes my face glow and look healthy, not pale and pasty. I get the coverage of the Coty powder without the powdery effects of it. When summer comes I'm going to pick up the Golden or Bronze light. I'll keep you updated. Lovely! Update: Still lov'in it! I no longer use it with the Coty powder but use it as shadow and highlighter on my cheekbones. Beautiful!

on 1/23/2005 2:47:00 AM

I love this product! I use the "Bare Light" on my very fair skin mixed in with my regular foundation (50/50). It gives the best "glow" and natural look- never too made up. Plus, it keeps my fair skin from looking pasty and washed out! yeah!

on 1/22/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

ooo i love this powder! got it today in golden light, i plopped too much on my forehead but whatever it was amazing. i love the sparkles and how it makes me look so alive, vibrant, and my skin just looked amazing. my foundation usually dies at the end of the day (NARS) but this really perked it up. Love it, will repurchase!

on 1/14/2005 6:16:00 PM

I love this powder! I don't think it's very sparkly at all- I was looking for some shimmer and I think I got it! I have it in "Bare Light" and for my fair skin with cool undertones this is a great choice.
I will definitely buy it again!

on 1/4/2005 10:44:00 PM

I have 2 of these, if I remember well the shades are Bare Light and Natural Light. I apply the powder not only on my face, but on my body too (for a special event or sometimes in summer). This product is really versatile.

Both shades I own contain shimmers (not glitters), both are more on the pink side, and they brighten my face anytime I would apply them. However, I would suggest not to use it as an all-over-the-face look, otherwise it would be too shimmery/glow-y, and would look un-natural. Mandatory: you have to apply these powders with a light hand and a big brush (not the one inside the container). :-)

I'm quite pleased with the results. I am fair skinned and these 2 shades are just perfect. Sometimes it even makes me look less tired when I wake up early. These powders are ligth & fine as a feather and won't cake. Great quality, excellent texture.

The packaging could be messy, be careful not to spill it everywhere. But it's pretty big and it should last me a long time. I think it's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but I would purchase it again, on sale. This is a nice, special, must-have highlighter. continued >>

on 12/26/2004 7:39:00 PM

As a shimmer/sparkle powder, this stuff is great. I use it *only* on my cheeks and it is quite sparkley. I would not recommend this to those looking for an all-over-the-face powder with subtle shimmer. There is nothing subtle about this powder!!! However, for sparkely & shimmery cheeks, this stuff is great. I have it in bare light & am NC 25 / 30 Watt, BBB.**BOTTOMLINE** This is a great sparkley, shimmer powder. Not suited for those looking for a subtle shimmer powder.