November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, I originally didn't care for this and didn't notice much. I'm not really a person who breaks out all the time. However, I had a monster pimple on my chin and used this product on it to try it again. And wow! The next morning, it pretty much dried the pimple completely out. It burned, and made the skin around it peel, but overall the redness and bump was gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. If I notice a zit coming on, I'll put this on the area and it really seems to stop it from getting bad or to the point where it needs to be popped. Others have mentioned that the roll-on applicator seems unsanitary, but I just figure since the stuff has alcohol in it, it's self cleaning? The only major drawback of this is that it leaves redness for quite a few hours. It also does sting (especially if I use it after I get out of the shower), but to me that just means it's working.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by avocadobutter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this product does not really heal, but it does sooth and calm down the pimples, takes away the swelling over pimples, etc. It contains alcohol to kill the bacteria on the skin, but it does not dry out the skin as most alcohol containing products do.. Because this stick has some great herbal oils to moisturize and calm down the skin at the same time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Didn't help with blemishes at all. Didn't do ANYTHING really. Pretty much just wasted my money, thats all it did.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by foreverandever

This product made me break out... I think I was allergic to it or something. Awful, awful, awful! Never again will this stuff touch my skin! I also dislike that it is a "roll-on" stick... seems a little unhygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, let me say that I love the smell of this. I love anything herby or camphory smelling. But most importantly, does it work? No, not for me anyway. I noticed no difference in my skin using this, just felt some tingling when I put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by AngryLittleAsianGirl

First off, I detest the smell of tea tree oil... it's too strong for me and very herb-y. This product smells very strong, for sure. But, I have cystic acne and I've been on Accutane for a bit and I was looking for something that gets rid of my pimples that's a little more on the natural side.

This definitely gets rid of pesky cystic acne.

I have never found a product that has done so. Although it does sting and have a messy applicator, I do not mind as it does work on my skin. Hooray!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by globetrkkr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for the acne on my cheeks and chin. I used it as part of my nightly routine for a month and didn't see any sort of improvement at all. I would have increased the number of applications to 2-3 times/day as recommended on the package and continued to use the rest of the vial if not for the awful smell. I hate wasting things, but unfortunately, I did have to throw it away. As some others have said, it's a kind of herbally/licorice smell and I just couldn't stand it. I tried to let it dry on my skin and then add a moisturizer on top to cover up the smell but that just made it worse. I honestly woke up in the middle of the night on several occasions feeling nauseous because of the smell. Also I'm really not sure that a roller ball is such a good idea for an acne treatment product. In short, this was not the product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't hate this stuff, but I won't buy it again. First of all it smells horrible. My husband had fit every time he caught a whiff of it. Second, the dead skin flakes that collect at the bottom pretty much gross me out. Third, after repeatedly treating a stubborn breakout on my chin, my skin got really dry and looked worse than the pimples themselves.

I do love the Burt's Bees targeted spot treatment for acne. It doesn't smell as bad and doesn't dry out my skin. I think it works better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Tinaluv

The product works well for me. I have very sensitive skin and I have minor skin troubles almost everyday. The product helps to heal blemishes fast and prevents blemishes. I definitely buy it again!