August 22, 2014 | 1655 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Didn't help with blemishes at all. Didn't do ANYTHING really. Pretty much just wasted my money, thats all it did.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by foreverandever

This product made me break out... I think I was allergic to it or something. Awful, awful, awful! Never again will this stuff touch my skin! I also dislike that it is a "roll-on" stick... seems a little unhygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, let me say that I love the smell of this. I love anything herby or camphory smelling. But most importantly, does it work? No, not for me anyway. I noticed no difference in my skin using this, just felt some tingling when I put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by AngryLittleAsianGirl

First off, I detest the smell of tea tree oil... it's too strong for me and very herb-y. This product smells very strong, for sure. But, I have cystic acne and I've been on Accutane for a bit and I was looking for something that gets rid of my pimples that's a little more on the natural side.

This definitely gets rid of pesky cystic acne.

I have never found a product that has done so. Although it does sting and have a messy applicator, I do not mind as it does work on my skin. Hooray!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by globetrkkr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for the acne on my cheeks and chin. I used it as part of my nightly routine for a month and didn't see any sort of improvement at all. I would have increased the number of applications to 2-3 times/day as recommended on the package and continued to use the rest of the vial if not for the awful smell. I hate wasting things, but unfortunately, I did have to throw it away. As some others have said, it's a kind of herbally/licorice smell and I just couldn't stand it. I tried to let it dry on my skin and then add a moisturizer on top to cover up the smell but that just made it worse. I honestly woke up in the middle of the night on several occasions feeling nauseous because of the smell. Also I'm really not sure that a roller ball is such a good idea for an acne treatment product. In short, this was not the product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't hate this stuff, but I won't buy it again. First of all it smells horrible. My husband had fit every time he caught a whiff of it. Second, the dead skin flakes that collect at the bottom pretty much gross me out. Third, after repeatedly treating a stubborn breakout on my chin, my skin got really dry and looked worse than the pimples themselves.

I do love the Burt's Bees targeted spot treatment for acne. It doesn't smell as bad and doesn't dry out my skin. I think it works better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Tinaluv

The product works well for me. I have very sensitive skin and I have minor skin troubles almost everyday. The product helps to heal blemishes fast and prevents blemishes. I definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by estle

I personally LOVE the scent, but I can't speak for everyone. With this product, I applied twice per day and I can tell you, it works! I used the entire bottle until it was gone and my acne/blemishes were 98% gone. I like the roll-on idea, but the drawback with that as I found out, it collects dead skin in there, and then will settle in the bottom. So I would carefully have to roll on at an angle to avoid stirring up the bottle. And yes, I did wash my face thoroughly before applying this product on. I have to mention I do live in high altitudes which equals dry skin. All in all, if the product works, I'm all for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Marcie110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful awful awful...first of all, the fact that I'm rolling product over acne riddled with bacteria can't be very hygienic. Second, I used this for two days and the alcohol content dried my skin while the oil in it gave me a dozen little white heads all over my chin and I had only started out with one pimple. Now I look like a teenager going through puberty. Oh, and the smell was so strong that my cat came over to my face to smell it, then squinted her eyes shut and high tailed it away from me...she wouldn't come near me the rest of the night because I smelled so bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by periwinkleNov

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

wow i didnt like this little thing at all. i had a small pimple on my chin so it tried this on it and the next morning i wake up with a huge monstrous zit. it tripled 5 times in size. so it healed on its own. i break out again on my chin so i try this thing on my chin again. was wrong again. went from a small pimple to a huge zit. overall it didnt work for me i guesse it contains too much diferent kinds of oil in it. i let my cousin have it.