February 1, 2015 | 1147 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product smells great! (smells like lychee) It cleans my face (literally u can see all the dirt it collected on the cotton pad). i have used it a little over a month and i still have about 95% of the product left in the bottle. I like that it does not have alcohol which is great for sensitive skin. I use about 2-3 light dots on my cotton pad and use it around my face and neck. Leave it on for 1 minute or 2 for you skin to soak it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by minqilee

I have been using this product ever since I started using Skincare.

I have naturally oily skin and used to always get breakouts. Finally my doc told me this is because I was doing too many things to my skin --> cleanser for acne, toner, moisturizer, sunblock, makeup base, t-zone treatment then full face makeup.

I didn't believe him when he said my skin will be much better once I just stop what I am doing. Basically he says to NEVER use creams, or moisturizers or liquid makeup (base/foundation). Powder foundation is okay.

Miraculously he was right! I stopped doing everything except cleanse + tone (with this Neutrogena toner) and immediately on to powder foundation (sometimes I cheat a bit with just a few dabs of ZA concealer but that's another darling that hides without harming).

My skin has now restored its natural hydration and balance by itself. It's so simple it's actually kind of unbelievable that all I needed to do from the start was love myself and my face without subjecting it to harsh treatments.

Anyway this toner is perfect, it is super gentle (I don't even swipe, just dab) and for some strange reason it helps to hold on to my powder makeup, so I don't need any kind of base before makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by butterbabe

I like the fact that it's alcohol free that's why I got it. The scent is ok- I'm not a fan of it but I don't hate it. I break out so easily but this did not break me out. Removes remaining make up that my make up cleansing wipes missed

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by MrsSamantha

I wanted to try because this is a product without alcohol, but it's hard to buy directly in my country. Hopefully my last day will be used for a number of friends that I know told me that it gave very good results.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by AlisonMarie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

im still not sure about this toner..i have really bad breakouts and i still cant tell if this breaks me out.. i started using it a few days ago and it really made the areas of my face without acne look very glowing and even. however i feel like it aggravated my pimples... but today i stopped using it and already got another pimple.. maybe it was doing something. therefore i shall continue to use it and give an update in a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

When I moved to US I started having terrible problems with my skin. Not sure why but my skin broke out into terribly severe acne, i still have some scarring left... When it was just starting i tried all kinds of special acne products - but it all only made matters worse! Later when I was doing microdermabrasion, lady who was doing it suggested I do not use ANY harsh products, especially those marketed for acne. And said to use alcohol-free toner. This changed A LOT for my skin. I love this toner more than others alcohol-free I tried. Of course it is not the only thing that helped clear my skin.
I kind of forgot about this toner for a while, but now came back to it. Since I still get some pimples sometimes I add a little tea tree oil in it and it works great to keep my skin clear. Also I noticed toners with alcohol only make your skin more oily. They dry your skin and it pumps out more oil in response! this toner doesn't have this effect at all. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I was using a very harsh toner previously, and I realized it was causing my face to produce more oil, so I decided to look for a nice toner without alcohol/harsh chemicals. I am SO pleased with this toner. It feels nice and fresh, and the smell.. it's so hard to describe, but it's a very clean smell. I put this on and think to myself "ahh, it's gonna be a good day today". +for $8? What a steal! I'd have to say it's evened out my skin very nicely, and kept my face from being super dry. can't recommend this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by byzantium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a toner I keep coming back to. It smells great, and is gentle yet effective. I was skeptical about how well an alcohol-free formula would work on oily, somewhat acne-prone skin, but it does a fantastic job of making my skin clean and refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I have sensitive skin and most toners really irritate my face. This is the only one that dosen't irritate my face, dry my skin out, and it dosen't cost a lot. I love it ♥

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its really good to make sure that u dont have more makeup on your face