Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque

4.4

Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis / Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Shorea Robusta / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Trideceth 12, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cl 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 14700 (Red 4), Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/5/2007 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this for a deep conditioner, you will really notice a difference after you use it, you're hair will be really soft and it smells great. I don't really have damaged hair but I love a little extra moisture and this product really delivers, I just wish it was in a tube instead of a tub, it would be more convenient.

on 10/21/2007 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this product based on the reviews. Results were good . My hair is overprocessed from highlights, all over hair color and very frequent blow drying. This leaves it soft and manageable.However, I won't buy again because I can get the same or better results with Sensciense inner restore which is less expensive.

Very expensive product, but lasts a long time, since one needs to only use a little. The texture is nice and moisturizes the hair well. When I had a 15 minute conditioning treatment @ th salon with this stuff, it worked amazingly well. However, when i tried this product at home, for the first time, it was just like the salon, but I found the more I used this, my hair was beginning to get fuzzy, even though it was soft. Additionally, I have also had treatments with Kerastase Vita Ciment(I hope I spelled it correctly, LOL) and L'oreal professionelle serie expert power dose treatments (they are almost the exact same thing;they come in liquid form, in 10ml bottles/vials) and I find the latter much better because they are more concentrated, but since they are liquid, they penetrate the hair thoroughly w/out a "coated" feeling and build-up. I prefer these to Kerastase Oleo Masque.

on 10/6/2007 1:01:00 AM

Leaves hair smooth and moisturized. Will buy again.

on 9/26/2007 8:43:00 AM

I cant rave enough about this. all my friends are now hooked on it after i recommended it to them. Leaves your looking healthier and smoother. My hair has been through alot, i have bleach highlights done every 3 months, then i went blonde to brunette, had loads of dye put on it....then had my hair bleached again. my hairdresser said to me i cant believe how well your hair has stood up to everything you have put it through! its this hair treatment. my hair just drinks it up.
I shampoo it once, towel dry then put this on, put my hair in a towel and just sit watching tv, i leave it on for as long as i can be physically bothered to. then rinse it out. its great, nothing could ever beat this and i have tried A LOT of hair treatments. this wins hands down.

on 8/23/2007 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this masque. I get an amazing shine and healthiness to my hair like I just stepped out of the salon. The good reviews are true, this is expensive but WORTH it!

on 8/16/2007 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

absolutely love this product. its the best ive used for taming frizz and it makes my hair look really healthy. i have thick hair, and lots of it too and i find i use it up heaps quick, but other than that, top product.

on 8/6/2007 11:01:00 AM

Gorgoeus product words cant describe it.. Dont use more than 3 pumps or you could end up looking like uve stuck your head in a frying pan.

on 8/1/2007 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have curly frizzy kinky dry hair, and i NEVER received compliments on it until i started using kerastase. this was the first product i tried from the kerastase line. i can't bring myself to spend a lot on shampoos and daily conditioners since i use them up so quickly, so i use the loreal vive pro line for daily use. but i will never give this conditioner up. i don't care how much i spend on it. it really works. my hair's softer, shinier, smoother, and just plain healthier. i use this every week or so and always use it before a big day/night. and ever since i started using it, every hair dresser that has touched my hair has complimented me. years ago, i would have never thought anyone could/would compliment me for my hair. this has changed everything. :)

on 7/16/2007 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Its soooooooooooooo expensive! But I am an addict. I only use this product line now, and have gotten very adept at waiting longer between washes, and using less product, than I had done before this line.

Top Rated Kerastase Products