August 22, 2014 | 1785 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dannigirl

I cant rave enough about this. all my friends are now hooked on it after i recommended it to them. Leaves your looking healthier and smoother. My hair has been through alot, i have bleach highlights done every 3 months, then i went blonde to brunette, had loads of dye put on it....then had my hair bleached again. my hairdresser said to me i cant believe how well your hair has stood up to everything you have put it through! its this hair treatment. my hair just drinks it up.
I shampoo it once, towel dry then put this on, put my hair in a towel and just sit watching tv, i leave it on for as long as i can be physically bothered to. then rinse it out. its great, nothing could ever beat this and i have tried A LOT of hair treatments. this wins hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this masque. I get an amazing shine and healthiness to my hair like I just stepped out of the salon. The good reviews are true, this is expensive but WORTH it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by janiceee

absolutely love this product. its the best ive used for taming frizz and it makes my hair look really healthy. i have thick hair, and lots of it too and i find i use it up heaps quick, but other than that, top product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Gorgoeus product words cant describe it.. Dont use more than 3 pumps or you could end up looking like uve stuck your head in a frying pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 8:25:00 AM More reviews by hanamaru17

i have curly frizzy kinky dry hair, and i NEVER received compliments on it until i started using kerastase. this was the first product i tried from the kerastase line. i can't bring myself to spend a lot on shampoos and daily conditioners since i use them up so quickly, so i use the loreal vive pro line for daily use. but i will never give this conditioner up. i don't care how much i spend on it. it really works. my hair's softer, shinier, smoother, and just plain healthier. i use this every week or so and always use it before a big day/night. and ever since i started using it, every hair dresser that has touched my hair has complimented me. years ago, i would have never thought anyone could/would compliment me for my hair. this has changed everything. :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 2:11:00 AM More reviews by nursepeggyrn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its soooooooooooooo expensive! But I am an addict. I only use this product line now, and have gotten very adept at waiting longer between washes, and using less product, than I had done before this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by juicyjuicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely a great product. It's expensive yes, but it does great things to your hair-particularly if you're looking to straighten afterwards. It makes a big difference. I don't personally care for the packaging, im always afraid that it will tip over in the sink and spill my $40 down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have long, dry, coarse, thick and otherwise manic hair.

I use this mask once a week to give my hair a boost of shine and softness. It makes my hair much more managable and I swear it makes knots disappear.

First I'll wash my hair, then I'll squeeze out the excess moisture and towel dry. I don't use quite as much as the jar instructs, even with my huge cloud of hair. I only use about 1 dollop the size of a walnut and then comb it through my hair with with my fingers. I bundle it up into the towel and let it sit for 15 minutes. I wrinse it out thoroughly and let it air dry and my hair is silky soft.

This masque isn't cheap, but a little goes a long, long way. It smells like sweet roses. The fragrance does linger on my hair, but it's not overwhelming. I wish they sold this in a tube, because jars can get full of foreign stuff from your fingers and water from the shower. However, that's a small gripe. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by candibear

I love love this masque. Once I started applying it onto my hair it was just so silky and smooth and smelled good too. My hair is so soft and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST treatment for chemically treated, sun damaged hair like mine. I had my hair rebonded, relaxed and to top it all I frequent the beach like I go there atleast 4x a year. This product is my hair's lifesaver! I just used this together with the oleo relax shampoo for 1 month (I shampoo every 2-3days) and used this masque for about 3-4x/week and boy it improved my hair big time. Good thing Kerastase is not as pricy compared in the US (I'm currently in Manila,Philippines) 150ml costs around 1465 or about $31USD. For the price I'll give it 3 lippies since getting this means saving lots of money from salon treatments.