April 16, 2014 | 2114 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Masque Oleo-Relax

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 8:25:00 AM More reviews by hanamaru17

i have curly frizzy kinky dry hair, and i NEVER received compliments on it until i started using kerastase. this was the first product i tried from the kerastase line. i can't bring myself to spend a lot on shampoos and daily conditioners since i use them up so quickly, so i use the loreal vive pro line for daily use. but i will never give this conditioner up. i don't care how much i spend on it. it really works. my hair's softer, shinier, smoother, and just plain healthier. i use this every week or so and always use it before a big day/night. and ever since i started using it, every hair dresser that has touched my hair has complimented me. years ago, i would have never thought anyone could/would compliment me for my hair. this has changed everything. :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 2:11:00 AM More reviews by nursepeggyrn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its soooooooooooooo expensive! But I am an addict. I only use this product line now, and have gotten very adept at waiting longer between washes, and using less product, than I had done before this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by juicyjuicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely a great product. It's expensive yes, but it does great things to your hair-particularly if you're looking to straighten afterwards. It makes a big difference. I don't personally care for the packaging, im always afraid that it will tip over in the sink and spill my $40 down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have long, dry, coarse, thick and otherwise manic hair.

I use this mask once a week to give my hair a boost of shine and softness. It makes my hair much more managable and I swear it makes knots disappear.

First I'll wash my hair, then I'll squeeze out the excess moisture and towel dry. I don't use quite as much as the jar instructs, even with my huge cloud of hair. I only use about 1 dollop the size of a walnut and then comb it through my hair with with my fingers. I bundle it up into the towel and let it sit for 15 minutes. I wrinse it out thoroughly and let it air dry and my hair is silky soft.

This masque isn't cheap, but a little goes a long, long way. It smells like sweet roses. The fragrance does linger on my hair, but it's not overwhelming. I wish they sold this in a tube, because jars can get full of foreign stuff from your fingers and water from the shower. However, that's a small gripe. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by candibear

I love love this masque. Once I started applying it onto my hair it was just so silky and smooth and smelled good too. My hair is so soft and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST treatment for chemically treated, sun damaged hair like mine. I had my hair rebonded, relaxed and to top it all I frequent the beach like I go there atleast 4x a year. This product is my hair's lifesaver! I just used this together with the oleo relax shampoo for 1 month (I shampoo every 2-3days) and used this masque for about 3-4x/week and boy it improved my hair big time. Good thing Kerastase is not as pricy compared in the US (I'm currently in Manila,Philippines) 150ml costs around 1465 or about $31USD. For the price I'll give it 3 lippies since getting this means saving lots of money from salon treatments.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by faithless

My staple hair mask/ conditioner. The best I have tried. Downside is that you can grow sooo dependent on it and it is expensive! I just cannot switch out of this one! Love the smell. It leaves my chemically treated hair very soft and smooth like no other conditioner/mask/ treatment. Edited: somehow over the years, the effect seems to have worn out quite a bit.. so I took off a lippie. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DKBright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product id another great Kerastase find!!! It definatley protects my hair from frizz it humid weather. It helps my hair dry without the frizz but doesn't wiegh it down. I will definatley repurchase. I love this product for my long, fine, natually somewhat wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 6:34:00 AM More reviews by cemjay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its taken me a long time to come around to buying Kerastase but after repeated disappointments with Aveda, Kiehls, L'Anza,Tigi etc I decided to take the plunge and pay that little bit more! And am I glad I did!! I now posess the hair I have yearned for!! My hair is thick and wavy and has far to much "boof" for its own good when blow dryed but following one treatment (2 small fingerfuls were plentiful for my layered shoulder length hair) with the oleo masque it is calm, smooth, soft, supple, weightless and shiny! it smells great (ha even my other half commented on my hair which NEVER happens!!) and feels like I have had my hair done in a salon! Admittedly it is a pricey product but in the long run will pay for itself as I no longer have to keep buying products searching for the HG!! I use this in conjunction with the Oleo Relax Serum (another must-have) and the shampoo is next on my shopping list!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sonia786shaban

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I recently came across Kerastase on my trip to dubai, i have heard a lot about this line in canada so thought about giving it a try. Oleo Relax does a good job at smoothing and my hair felt very soft. I don't know what all the fuss about the scent is as i really liked it.