August 28, 2014 | 1068 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by voravons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this lipliners gets lots of raves, but I personally find it too hard and difficult to apply. The formula is just too waxy for my tastes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by IvyGuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought #666 because it came so highly recommended as a shade that would be natural and go with most lipsticks/lip glosses shades on the message board. Wrong. #666 is a burgundy berry-ish shade with a metallic shimmer. It's way too dark on my lips. I wouldn't call this natural looking color at all. If you're looking for a neutral shade, I'd suggest WnW's #712 lip liner which is lighter than #666, and is a reddish brown color without shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by luvps83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried MAC and other expenisive lip liners...this one gets the GOLD medal!!! so cheap and soooooo perfect...the color is perfect on me. it lasts a long time and is better than the high priced department store brands versions. i will always use this liner. it goes with most lipstick/glosses out there! love it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although the name of this lip liner is horrible, this is actually a very pretty neutral shade that works with many of my lipsticks and glosses. The texture is creamy so it goes on very smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips. Plus, the price can't be beat: 99 cents for a generously sized pencil!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Perhaps there is some inconsistency in the batches because I have had their pencils that didn't go on easily, but this pencil I got the other day applies effortlessly and goes on very well. It looks great. It is a tad dry feeling on my lips, but lipstick or gloss over it takes care of that feeling. I don't like having to sharpen pencils, but it's no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by violet04

I found this at Rite-Aid and got the last one left! I am Indian, have medium-dark skin with a lot of yellow undertones. My top lip is darker than my bottom lip and I've never found a liner that matches my lips. When I wear the WnW liner, it shows up as a pinkish-brown. It was not too dark for me. I like to pair it with the Beauty Rush lip glosses from Victoria's Secret. I usually lean toward brownish colors for my lips, so this is a small step towards trying a different color.

I'm more of an eyeshadow person that lips, so I don't spend too much money on lipstick, glosses, etc. This was the right price for my (minimal) lip color needs.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

I liked it when I used to wear plum lipsticks, but now I stick to soft pinks and this is just too dark and hard to blend. But it's super cheap, and I definitely see why others like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

When I put this lipliner on, I look like Cruella De Vil. I don't understand how this is universally flattering. It is very dark and brown. I guess to each their own preference. The texture is hard to blend and is not creamy at all. The smell is bad, like old crayon. In the trash this goes and I'll go back to my Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I would like to take total credit for discovering this way before the rest of the world did. KIDDING. Seriously, I did work in a drugstore back in 1985 and that (or close to that time) is when I fell in love with this lipliner. I have probably bought 40 of them in the last 22 years. The perfect lipliner for most gals. Perfect color. Good lasting power. Great price. I have gotten compliments on my lips for approx 20 yrs and it is all because of "the beast" lipliner. It matches most lipsticks except maybe reds. Go buy one and see for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this pencil, and #712. I really like this, but do find it a little hard to use, since it is on the drier side. Is a great color for my lips, and for 99cents, you really can't get better.

(NW20)