July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I tried this before to set my makeup. It makes you feel refreshed but I felt like I was just spraying water on my face so what was the point in paying for it? I would recommend this for a hot summer day though because it cools you down. I'd only buy this again for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously cannot live without this product! I wear mineral makeup and sometimes it can look a little "cakey" I spray a little on my brush before applying my makeup and I'll spray my face once I'm done, And i love the results! It completely transforms the "cakey" look to a soft and dewy finish :) I reallyyy recommend this for people who have dry skin, it'll make a HUGE difference in the way your makeup looks :) (oh and make sure you don't spray it too close to your face!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been a staple in my purse for years after getting a triple pack at Nodstroms. I love that it is travel friendly and mainly just a perfect pick me up for summer, a night out, or jsut refreshing your face or body anytime you need it. Also love that it doesn't ruin your makeup adn is always cold, which is why it is a unique product for me unlike MAC Fix+. Don't get me wrong I lvoe Mac and use several of their skincare but the fix + is not in any way worth the cost for teh rediculously small amount you get, especially since it iisnt unque in any way aside from having the Mac Logo on it. I know people lvoe it for it's moisture etc etc but there are so many glycerin spray out there for 3x less teh cost that do the exact same thing minus being in a Mac bottle. If I ever want more moisture on my face or to help creams or serums sink in I jsut mist my face with rose water which is amazing and $6 for an 8 oz bottle plus smells great. You can't beat it for that and setting makeup if need. So between so many other better results product like Evian and Rose water, MAC doesn't compare on any level. Try the Evian and you'll be hooked! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by aglitz915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy a product that the cap actually stays on!! I've had this in my purse for EVER and it has yet to come off. I use fix + to set my makeup, this I just keep in my purse to refresh my skin or wake me up when I'm falling asleep at work. Is it necessary? No. Is it fun and useful? Of course. I will probably pick another up if I happen to run out and see one at the store but it's no great shakes. If I didn't use fix + I might give this a try as far as setting my makeup as other reviewers have indicated because I like the aerosol spray it creates but I don't really need it, I just like using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhawaiian07

I've seen this product a few times on some makeup gurus videos on YouTube...but I just thought it was glorified water! I was walking around Ulta one day and found this at the very bottom...in the corner...of a shelf. Which was surprising because you'd think this product would be something they would really try to get out there! Anyway, I bought this in the smallest size for $2-something. I have to say that this has become a staple in my purse. I don't use it for setting my makeup like most people tend to do (then again I don't use mineral makeup). I use it while I'm out and about, whenever I feel like my makeup needs a little refreshing. What's good about this is that this spray is always cold. It wakes me up and I feel like I just re-did my makeup. This is also amazing when it's hot outside. It just cools me down and I don't feel like my makeup is melting off of my face. I especially love spraying it on my neck LOL I swear it brings my body temperature down. Anyway, I'll definitely be buying this again, but only in the small size since it's not a part of my makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Five

While almost $9 seems expensive for a can of water, there's something special about it. I wear Bare Minerals and once I've applied it, I just spritz my face and don't even look back at the mirror. By the time I get to my car, it's gone and all I'm left with is a dewy, sexy and youthful glow.

I've read here that many are using regular Evian water and putting it into small spray bottles and I just may try that when I've finished this bottle. Nevertheless, for the tiny bit required for a setting (just a touch of the atomizer, barely a full spray) it lasts me for months and even in this recession, I'm not going without it.

As a side secret, if I have the travel size in my bag, before I put on more lip gloss, I'll often spritz my lips first and then put it on. Ultra plump and sexy lips!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Does what it claims - refreshes you when you need it and can be used to set makeup (i.e. powder/ mineral makeup in particular, though it doesn't say that).

I bought the large bottle of this at Ulta for $14.99 (had to look for it for a bit b/c they hid it in the acne section of the facial care. And when I had it rang up the cashier had never heard of it. Nice. Way to know your products, Ulta. If only I had a Sephora...but I digress). The smaller was only about 5 cheaper so I went for this.

I notice my skin feeling slightly tighter but refreshed at the same time when this is sprayed on it. And the mist that comes out is so much better than the spray bottle from Walgreens I bought and filled with mineral water.

My only complaint is it kinda smells, which is weird since it's water. I'm thinking it's some component that creates the misting action I'm smelling. It's not unbearable and doesn't last so this isn't enough to stop me from a repurchase, although I think I might try some rose water spray first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After having a skin reaction to fix+ I decided to use pure water in a travel spray bottle as substitute. Some guru advices should really be tested ahead of time before going out of the house lol I was told to use water to set my makeup since fix+ didn't work for me... well that made my makeup run and I ended up looking cakey and gross ~_~;

I finally caved in and tried out the Evian spray and I am so glad I did! I've been using it for quiet awhile now and zero break out :D I love spraying and patting this on with my hands when I get out of the shower to prep my face for moisturizer. I've used it after makeup and it worked just as well as the fix+. I LOVE using this when I'm applying foundation with a sponge. Currently I have dry areas on my face so I just spray a little of this on my sponge and go over it gently with foundation and it does a fantastic job! This has saved my foundation from looking dry and gross this winter - LURVE IT! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last month, I bought this Evian Spray from Sasa Cosmetics. It is HKD 26 per bottle. I bought this to prevent my make-up from stiffening and to keep my make-up fresh looking for the whole day.

That was my real purpose. That's why I bought this Evian bottle spray.

But it doesn't work for me.. Instead of keeping my make-up fresh and in tact for the whole day, whenever I spray this on, my make-up wears off and after some time, my face gets really dry and stiffens, needing another spray of it from time to time.

So I had to leave my bottle at home. I found a great use of it at home instead.

After taking a shower, my face usually gets dry before toning and moisturizing. And so, instead of putting this product into a waste, I used it as an after-shower spray before toning my skin.

It really works well, and my toner works better afterwards. But I can live without this product from Evian. Just like other reviews about this product "it's just like a water, bottled up making it more expensive."

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mmxbabii01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product yesterday and am trying it out. This product makes my face feel refresh. After a long day wearing makeup from 8 in the mornin' I sprayed this on and it sets my liquid foundation for me, making me look brand new and eliminates the oil that already produce from the whole day so i dont even have to use my clean and clear sheets to remove the oil. I will comment back if there's anymore updates.