September 16, 2014 | 1174 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by sparksrocks

LOVE this bronzer. Have been using it for years, it gives you a nice even glow without that orange-y look. Also the compact is large and will last you for quite some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by blainereyes

Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer goes on beautifully and can be used lightly or built up for evening occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by MAIRA

The perfect bronzer I think.. it is easily applies and it is long lansting. I choose the dark shade for the summer which is a warm brown without turn to orange as the most bronzers do. I suggest it and I will buy it again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I frikin love this bronzer! It is very subtle and won't make you look like Snooki, but gives you a great glow. I use this everyday to liven up my face. It is expensive (as is mostly all of Estee Lauder products) but it is one of my all time favorites. The packaging is really cute too! The bronzer does not break me out or make me oily/dry. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got the freebie sized pot which immediately fell apart upon using. I don't consider this much of a bronzer as much as a contour, as it is not a warm golden tone so much as a brick-brown. It is a bit too reddish for a natural look and an awkward blend of a matte with some shimmer particles. Also unimpressed with the quality of the powder and application- it seemed like the kind of cheap product that comes in the huge value packs of powder eyeshadow. I throw it in my purse if i really need a bit of color, as its somewhat subtle, but I wouldn't buy this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG bronzer. I use this in the "soft matte bronzer" color and it's wonderful on my NC30 skin. Never orange, just a wonderful sunkissed look. I toss the brush that comes with it, eventhough it's nice quality, because I prefer to apply it with a kabuki-style brush. I leave the plastic in however to keep moisture out.
The compact is pretty and comes with a mirror inside. It's priced at around $30, so not terrible. I buy it during GWP time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by harborgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best bronzer I have ever used.... perfect on my NC30-35 skin regardless of season ... natural color... shimmer factor so subtle it's worth twice the price.

I've tried MAC, Chanel, Dior, WnW, Physician's Formula, NARS, etc. ... I keep returning to EL BG for the color, quality and longevity.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I may upgrade this to a 5 next winter, when I suspect it will flatter me more. I'm a NC30 in summer, NC27 in winter, and right now this looks quite pretty on me but is a bit too subtle. Now that's okay for daytime - I'd rather have my bronzer disappear than look like an Oompa Loompa in the wrong light. This still gives a nice light bronzed-apricot hint to my cheekbones. But it doesn't have the chops of my other favorite summer bronzers (Smashbox Suntan Matte, NARS Laguna and Irresistiblement) so it's staying a 4 for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by chrisssie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The matte formula is my HG bronzer! I went to Mac to ask them if they had a dupe of this & she picked out refined golden. It is nothing even close to Estee Lauder's bronze goddess... it gives me the most pretty glow ever.

As for the shimmer version- I don't like my bronzer with shimmer. I feel as if the color isn't as dark as the matte version. It's more orange instead of a deep bronze...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is for Bronze Goddess in Soft Shimmer...

First, the packaging is amazing, sturdy and so pretty and the half fan brush is actually usable. I swoosh it across the pan with one side of the brush, then the other side and apply to my cheeks and nose, works for me! If I want an all-over lighter look, I'll use my big Prescriptives powder brush. I was surprised how big this product really was when I saw it. I will be using this for a long while and really worth the price. The shimmer is very slight, but oh so beautiful. No muddy, dirty look, and does not change colors on my skin later in the day. Its wonderful used with the Bronze Goddess Exotic Blush also. I was using Dr. Hauschka, but the clasp on the compact busted (they have the worst packaging) and therefore wouldn't stay closed, and that was from normal everyday use, no in the purse abuse, so no way was I going to buy from them again. I decided to look at Estee Lauder and I am much happier all around. This bronzer is great on my fair skin, does not break me out or cause red flare-ups. Just love this line!