November 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by gtaStat

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sheer Powder Blush #2 is a very soft, light, subtle pinky peach leaning more towards the pink. It also contains shimmer that is very fine and not glittery in any way. Part of the reason I love Armani cosmetics in general is that nothing is over the top. I love how Powder Blush #2 looks on my Mac C2 or 3 (I'm guessing, lol) complexion. I use Tarte Smooth Operator in Veil and previously used La Prairie powder foundation in Beige Dore which I found to be a tad too light. This is one of the best selling colours and I know why! Give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by jochan2

This is an absolutely great daytime blush. It has more pink than peach with a very slight shimmer. Colour stays true all day. A must buy! For reference: LSF5, MSF5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 4:48:00 AM More reviews by escebola

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect blush for everyday use. Gives a natural glowing blush. It's sheer, but not sparkly (even less than NARS Orgasm). Don't be put aside by the color of this blush in the pan, it looks too light and chalky. Try it on first!!! Staple and HG of HGs!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2005 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sshine_bliss

Absolutely wonderful product - this slightly shimmery peachy pink blush is so beautiful that it’s close to being perfect! Excellent ‘buildability’, easily layered on depending on the sort of finish you’re looking for. The texture is simply out of this world as it goes on so smooth to give a flawless finish without looking powdery at all when applied. I love this on days when I don’t feel like looking too made up as it goes well with natural / nude colours. Top quality stuff as usual from GA - a tad bit expensive for a blush but heck, anything that gives me as much ‘ooomph’ as this product does is worth every penny! Love, love, love! Me : LSF5, NC200

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

superb quality. the color is peachy pink. the package is very sleek but hard to open sometimes. i won't buy this again as I like to try different blushes. just can't stick to one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 9:47:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

Looks very pale in the pan however applies perfectly... #2 sheer powder blush gives my PPP/LLL a naturally understated pink glow. It's perfect for daytime, particularly in summer if you want a "barely there" makeup look. Nicely pigmented, long lasting and very finely milled powder... what's not to love? Love the matte black shell case too. I want to try the Armani Cream blush in #2 next! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Armani powder blush, and I'm very impressed. The color applies on my NC25 complexion as a light pinky peach with the most subtle shimmer I've ever seen. It's a lovely, glowing color that lasts all day on my dry skin without foundation or primer. The texture is soft, silky, and nicely pigmented. No matter how many times I layer it, it's never powdery looking. I love the sleek black compact with the mirror inside the lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by infogirl

THis is a really pretty blush. I think I prefer it to the GA #1 for my coloring now that my hair is more auburn than chocolate brown. It is a shimmery peachy pink color which comes up very soft and a tad too shimmery for my taste- definately not a highly pigmented blush. However, it is a quite lovely color and I can see this working for all hair colors but I really think one needs a fair complexion for this to show up on. It is a rather unique color with the blending of peach and pink so it is not "another" blush. I recommend this if you like a soft glow with a warmer cast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by jochan2

Another great product from Giorgio Armani. This is just the perfect colour (light pink with a hint of peach) for that everyday barely there but polished and professional look. This contains just the right amount of shimmer. Highly recommended. For reference: GA MSF 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

Extremely pretty product for a fair skinned lady like me. It gives me the right amount of glow and color and stays on all day. I love blushes too much to call this my HG, but it is one of the better blushes when wearing foundation. For a non-makeup look I prefer pixi cream gel in Natural.