July 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Wonder78

I use this conditioner when I had about 30 inches long hair. This conditioner is awesome for conditioning your hair and don't let your hair feel heavy. It's not greasy or waxing feeling like other conditioner. And I never gotten split hair when using it.(I get trim only once a year) I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by CarolynBergen

Update on this product. My very dry damaged hair finally got healthy again after letting the bleaching grow out and getting a lot cut off. Well now I can't use this anymore. Used to love it. I still think it's a great conditioner but not for normal hair. It weighs my hair down and makes my hair appear oily at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently discovered this little gem! This works like a pricey salon conditioner/treatment. I bought the big pump bottle in Costco for my family to use & after trying it out after a hair coloring it made my curly, dry hair soft and smooth! I was really surprised because I didn't expect much from an inexpensive product like this. The shampoo works just as well too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by aligator

Dove products really do work! I have tried everything Dove has come out with in the States and haven't been disappointed by any of them! This conditioner is really amazing.. It smoothes, conditions and softens my hair! Plus, it smells sooo good!! It's also really cheap at Costco ($7 a liter)! You get pump bottles too.. I love pump bottles! I use this with the matching shampoo. It makes my hair really manageable too. This is the best drugstore conditioner you can find!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kytten

I have mexican curly hair and it tends to get frizzy. It left leave my hair softer but it didn't really help my frizziness to much. If you want this product you won't be dissapointed BUT there are better products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 7:24:00 AM More reviews by JS10

I love this conditioner, it's great. Just the right amount of moisture and detangling. Smells great. Doesn't weigh my hair down. The only two drawbacks are that it tends to take me longer to blow dry my hair after using it and the bottle is a little awkward.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by achick

I am in love with this conditioner. I buy the huge bottles from costco. It leaves my hair really soft and it really does have intense moisture. It's the only conditioner that truly leaves my hair detangled afterwards. And if that wasn't good enough it smells really good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

This is one of the most effective conditioner I've ever tried. I've been using this for the last 2 years. I know that it does contains silicones - consequently I don't use it daily to avoid too much silicone deposit on my hair.

I love the smell, but I still prefer the smell of the Intense Moisture shampoo (yes, it's slightly different). The bottle is convenient.

This conditioner deeply moisturizes my hair to leave it soft and manageable. But I have to rinse it thoroughly, since when I am in a hurry and I don't rinse my hair carefully, I have noticed that it would weigth it down.

I love the way it makes my curls so bouncy, and not dull at all. I use both the conditioner and the shampoo. I would purchase it again and again! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Same review as the shampoo: So I love the smell as I love Dove soap. It works fine and conditions well (though if I even try to skip a day my hair feels a lot more coated the day after I wash unlike with other products). But I think due to the silicone content on both the Shampoo and Conditioner I am not able to repurchase as it causes me to break out. So disappointing. Other than that, it's a great, inexpensive line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by JenRulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite conditioner of all time! I used Pantene all my life but when I tried this, I totally fell in love with how soft it makes my hair feel!