Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 9/4/2009 12:27:00 AM

Wow! I just remembered I used this like 5 years ago and bought it a few times! AWESOME!!! but sooo expensive!

on 9/3/2009 11:50:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer. There is something about my skin... every other product I've tried causes my mascara/shadow/etc for smudge down, like a raccoon... but not MUFE! Not only that, but my 45 year old eyes really benefit from the tightening effects of this stuff - I am completely shocked by some of the reviews here - this is one of the very few make up products I have ever totally RAVED about.

There is no MUFE in he UK so i went a litle bit wild at the MUFE counter in poland and got this, the HD foundation, primer, and eye pencil and F and B foundation too. I have heard SO many raves for this concealer from so many celebs and make up artists, on you tube where u can watch Kim K having her make up done they always use this on her or MAC, but all rave about this lift concealer so much. Anyway im around nc35--37 right now and bought shade 3 which is fine but i also didnt see any 'lift' as such and it was soooo sheer! It didnt cover anything BB corrector is so much better as is dior's hydrating concealer. I am very disappointed. I have ''average'' dark circles and this did nothing. At all. Im very disappointed.

on 7/10/2009 6:31:00 PM

I bought at after reading all the great reviews. This concealer did not do anything for me - it did not cover my dark cirlces. It is very sheer. It went back for a refund!

on 7/6/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Terrible coverge and creased under my eyes (im 26)

on 6/16/2009 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this product. It is a small step down from HG, perhaps a Dead Sea Scroll or two? I was in a bit of a bind. I was growing tired of throwing down serious dough on concealers. I tried the Chanel Pen ( my HG, but 40.00 every two weeks? Pffft!) and the YSL equivalent. This little tube, however, lasts for ever! It is fantastic! It blends well into my pale Irish skin and covers my pores and masks the fact that my cat doesn't allow me more than 4 hours sleep. For under 25.00 you score 15mL of a great product. Give it a try! For all you eczema gals, I found my finicky face could tolerate it.

on 6/15/2009 11:17:00 AM

I am 47 years old, with some darkness under my eyes and unfortunately a bit of puffiness. I am still in search of a great concealer. I read the review on this based on women around my age, and thought this might be "the one"... I don't get it!!! This stuff didn't cover a thing... It has a nice feel, but I had to put concealer on top of this.... I am returning to Sephora today, because this is not worth anything. Thus far, the only concealer that seems to work on me without creasing or looking dry is Senna.....
Ladies, this stuff is awful!!!!

on 5/31/2009 5:21:00 AM

PROS:
- didn't crease
- stays put
- tube packaging is hygienic

CONS:
- does not cover
- does not cover even with layering
- makes my 20 yo eyes look 40 when i smile.

on 5/29/2009 12:43:00 PM

This is my first review ever on the makeupalley, and I really think that this product is worth raving about. First of all this product is amazing. The consistency is great, liquid form, and it covers really well my dark circles. Better than other brands I tried before example Cle de Peau and La Prairie. I am thirty with fine lines and this concealer does not accentuate my fine lines, but I don't see any lift around my eyes. Then again I don't think any concealer could actually lift. I choose color number 3 and it blends great with my pale skin. It has more pink than color number I. If you are looking for a concealer liquid form this is a great product to check out. Worth raving about.

on 5/13/2009 10:41:00 PM

A great concealer for "mature" skin and dark circles/bags! Blends into skin easily and provides excellent coverage. The lightest shade works well on my fair skin. Has a natural look, and doesn't give you raccoon eyes. A little goes a long way too!