Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

2.8

Water, Peg-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-6, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 6/27/2010 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Leaves too much residue. On the plus side, it doesn't sting or smell foul which a lot of eye makeup removers do, but plain jojoba oil works just as well, doesn't leave residue, and costs less. In the summer, when the jojoba is a little too greasy, Arconia white tea eye make up remover is still my favorite e.m. remover.

on 6/24/2010 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My future mother-in-law gave me this with some other cosmetic things in a sample size. In my opinion, it works okay, for me it isn't irritating and it does get the make up off... the only problem is, you have to wipe your eye a bunch of times to get it completely off... but its ok, I used to use baby oil before which used to get in my eye and give me blurry spots lol so I prefer this to that. :)

on 5/31/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow i dont know why all the bad reviews.My mom buys estee lauder make up and when she gets her samples she always gives me this remover i love it it does the job for me and i never have a problem with burning or redness.i dont have to scrub it to get the eye make up off i just dab a bit on a q tip and a couple swipes and its gone.

on 5/12/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Got this as a free sample, dabbed just a bit on Q-tip and used it to remove some eyeliner on my lower lashline. Within minutes, the bottom area of my eyes became completely RED and IRRITATED!! An absolutely horrible demon product--stay away!!!!

on 4/30/2010 4:04:00 AM

I got this as a gift with purchase and it burns like hell and doesn't remove all eye makeup unless you scrub really hard.

on 4/19/2010 4:11:00 PM

Meh, not the best eye makeup remover around...it did the trick, but took several swipes of a cotton ball and still didn't completely remove all the waterproof eyeliner...i also got this as a gwp.

on 4/19/2010 3:58:00 PM

I received this gwp. I do not like it at all. It burned my eyes and didn't remove all the eye makeup. Felt like I was pulling my eyelashes out with this. I poured it out. I will stay with my Clinique Take the Day Off remover.

on 4/17/2010 6:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is like the worst Estee Lauder product available. It burns your eyes really badly...bahh it's like rubbing pure alcohol on your eyes. Would never purchase this, luckily, it was a gwp. Definitely went straight to the bin after first use.

Bahh..doesn't allow you to rate '0'

on 4/5/2010 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant brilliant product. There is no way I will chose any other eye make up remover since my experience below.

I bought this as part of a xmas gift, it is so gentle on my eyelid. Due to its premium price I decided to buy Loreal/Simple/Garnier for sensitive eyes eye make up remover. Big mistake!

My eyes were swollen and dry for weeks and weeks, and I thought the culprit was my eyeshadow from Max Factor/No 17/ and Estee Lauder too. But then I return to Boots and bought this again, and my eyes started to calm down, not dry and sore.

What a miracle product. I stick to this for life.

on 3/16/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For me this product worked just as well as clinique's eye makeup remover. I don't wear any waterproof eye makeup, so it worked great without any burning to take off eye makeup. I wonder if others got a bad batch or maybe they are improving in their formula to really be gentle. I didn't even need to rinse off my eyes without water afterwards. I wear contacts too and it never bothered my contacts.