Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 12/18/2009 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Does a better job de-clumping mascara on the lashes than any other comb I've used. The only downfall is that it can be difficult to clean mascara from in between the prongs.

I do like this comb, but I don't find it any better than my Japanese plastic eyelash comb. I also don't like how it has a handle which gets annoying to put in my travel makeup bag. The plastic one I have has another end to cover the eyelid while you put on mascara so you can put the most on without getting it on your eyelid, and it also folds up into a rectangular shape so you can just put it in a pocket. Now I would give that one a 5.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I cannot live without this comb! I've had mine for years. It does such a great job separating any mascara. Makes my lashes look feathery. It also does a great job removing clumps. This should be in everyone's makeup drawer. The price is cheap and will last for years. The cleanup is a breeze. I just clean it with alcohol pad to remove unwanted mascara build-up. I will definately repurchase if I have to. I also like how it folds beause I can take this anywhere with me without any worries. HIGHLY recommend!!

on 10/19/2009 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I hate clumpy mascara. That said, I prefer to buy mascaras that don't clump but in the event of a bad purchase or bad application I can rectify my lashes using this.

I've had my comb for many years now and its still going strong. I like the fact the metal teeth sort are protected when you flip this closed.

I've never had any luck with mascara combs before as the teeth don't seem to be able to get between the lashes to comb and separate. But the shape and size of this comb means that it works perfectly.

Would definitely rebuy and have recommended to many people.

on 10/15/2009 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I never knew there was a need in my life for a lash comb but seeing the reviews on here i knew i had to buy one! I never think my lashes look that pretty but this makes a such a difference. Plastic combs are rubbish compared to this. The fine teeth comb through lashes and remove all clumps and separate them better than anything else. I do three coats of mascara with this and comb through after each coat. This makes my 'ok' lashes verge on 'great'. For someone with naturally gorgeous lashes this would be incredible. The only thing that lets this down is that the plastic handle feels cheap and i dont feel like it will last an incredibly long time. You might not think you need one but you do!!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/10/2009 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eyelash comb. I was using the Sephora one before, but the finer teeth on this one gets clumps out better. It makes lashes look pretty and feathery.

on 10/4/2009 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For as long as I could remember I used those plastic lash combs and I hated them with a passion! I'm so glad I picked up this metal lash comb! Although it's a little on the pricey side, it's definitely a MUST HAVE in my makeup arsenal! Its great for precise lash definition/separation and leaves my mascara-coated lashes clump-free and very natural looking.

on 9/23/2009 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great brush for the lashes and easy to clean but ridiculous expensive, thatīs why I donīt give it 5 lipsticks..

I havenīt noticed yet any fall out of the bristles, hoping for the best..

on 8/6/2009 5:15:00 PM

I got a Tweezerman metal eye lash comb a couple of years ago. Yes this metal comb is very very handy when it comes to seperating the lashes, I also used it for trimming my eyebrows.
However, those teeth fell off easily!!!!!!!!!! After about 1 year, (during which I never used it on a daily basis, plus how violent can I be using it combing my lashes and eyebrows???) those teeth started to fall off....... the glue just didn't seem to hold those teeth anymore. Initially a few teeth fell of, and eventually everything just fell apart. I just wish this product was made stronger.

on 8/5/2009 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was a bit expensive for a lash comb but really is worth every penny. The tines are small enough to be very precise. None of my other lash combs have done as well. Excellent product.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools