March 2, 2015 | 1084 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually VERY impressed with this eyeliner brush! I've heard bad reviews about MAC's eyeliner brushes, but this brush worked wonderfully for me! Much better than Sonia Kashuk's bent eyeliner brush. With this MAC 266, I was able to create a very thin line perfectly or build it up for a thicker line and a wing. The bristles are soft but aren't flimsy, which really helps. The only thing I don't like about this is that the actual brush handle isn't necessarily as attractive as I thought it would be; I love the sleek black style of MAC, but this brush handles quality didn't look like high end or high quality to me, which my sonia kashuk one does. Great brush though, I definetly recommend it! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by jwaiyin

- Great for applying gel eyeliner
- Easy to clean, bristles return to original condition.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Bootyliciousx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the Se version which came with two other brushes. Three in a pack for 26 dollars, though I got mines on Ebay. The other two brushes are 213 and 239, se also. The only difference from the one sold on this Mac site or at Mac counter is that it is shorter. All the brushes are shorter version of the brushes. If I had bought this the one sold on this site, the one with the lond handels maybe I would given this a higher rating. I dislike the price because of the package and yes I would happily pay the price for the long handle one. You need it to apply the fluidline and you can use this for other eyeliners like cake eyeliners, cream eyeliners. It is very useful. It applies the line evenly. A must from Mac. 266 and the 187 duo fiber brush ( not the other version of this, iuncluding the small version of this) is a must. Those are the two Mac brush that are the best out off all the brushes in other lines. The best eyeliner brush and the best face or cheek brush (187). Does not break.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't really used this brush quite often. I probably have used a handful of times. I don't really see it being useful for a brow brush, but maybe for an eyeliner brush? It's a nice brush with firm hairs, but I would probably say that you can live without this one. There are far more better brushes out there for brows and/or liners, so I wouldn't suggest buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by daftglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush -- I use it for everything, from filling in my brows to lining my eyes with gel liner... I would highly recommend it.
I even prefer this to lining with my 109 because it makes creating that perfect liquid line so easy due to its shape. It's something about these flat, stiffer brushes that makes life so easy.
LOVE. Highly recommend. Perfect for gel liners (like fluidline) and even more perfect for filling in brows w/ powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by HelloLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this for lining my lower last line with shadow, using fluidline on my upper lash line, and for my waterline. It is extremely precise. I have used other angled brushes before and none of them gave me the precision that the 266 does. I probably won't need to, but I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just had to see what the hype was about with this brush. This brush is very thin, slanted and put together very well. I can get a very quick swipe with this, when doing my winged eye with gel liners. I guess because of the right sized angleness and the right amount of thiness. whoever designed this brush knew exactly what they were doing. They knew the right amount of hairs to apply, and everything.
I have some really good liner brushes, but I have to kind of put in work when using them, takin more likly about 6 minutes to do my eyes. With the 266, it takes me about less than a minute to get the look I want, which is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got it with holiday '09 brush set and since i was so happy with it i bought the original one too. I found out the original one was thinner and so much softer than the other one. But still i use them both everyday, one for fillling my brows and lining my lower lash line with e/s and the other one for fluidlines. I can say it's the best for using cream/gel eye liner and creating winged eye. I just place it on the outer corner right where my lashes end and flick it quick to get a thin wing and it's sooo much easier than describing it,believe me ! You just need to get used to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:19:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally purchased this brush to apply gel liners and fluidline. I found the brush to be cumbersome and time consuming for lining. I ended up using it for my brows and it's perfect! I have thought about purchasing the 208, but this brush works excellent for applying powder to fill in my brows. When the time comes for replacing the 266, I probably will try the 208, but until the time comes this totally serves my needs. For reference I use this daily for the last 6 months and this brush still has lots of life left in it, looks almost brand new.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kujiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's my frist gel brush, high quality !i'd love it!