January 28, 2015 | 1087 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Vampvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is weird.. When I first pruchased this at age 11 i thought it was the worst mascara in history! it smudged liek crazy and clumped my lashes together. Was very runny and wet. Took forever to dry. Once water hits your lashes,,the mascara will run right off your face. gross. but later on around 16 I bought it again the original and yhr greatlash BIG. The great lash BIG is waay better the brush makes your lashes look hudge and perfect. SO buy that version as for the original it is not worth the hype its cheap crap!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It takes me absolutely forever to go through a mascara and I'm almost out, so i thought I'd look up my mascara on this website to see some reviews of it. According to someone below me they have just changed the brush, so this review may change but here are my thoughts.

Pros : It covers your lashes easily and evenly.
You just need one coat to make a fantastic difference.
The applicator (or the old one apparently) applies evenly and is easy to use.
Is an amazing shade of black.

Cons: if can be clumpy if you decide to apply two coats.
Hard for me to apply on bottom lashes evenly (this is cause I have very spread apart bottom lashes so the mascara clumps on it)

I'd like to experiment with other mascaras and hopefully find one more suitable for my needs.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good Heavens, what have they done? This was never the greatest mascara but it was a reliable one for me, easy to put on and easy to take off. I don't wear mascara daily so a tube will last me awhile. However, it was time to get a fresh one and I picked one up today at the drugstore. They have changed the brush. It is a little pink plastic one with hard spikes on it. Naturally, I poked myself in the eye straight off. I don't think this brush is putting much mascara on my lashes. It is a horrible brush. I am so disappointed. It is true that I could see that the brush was different before I bought the mascara but I figured it must be an improvement. Not so. I tried to find the soft and full one but no where to be seen. I wonder if it has been discontinued. The display was huge and there was no spot where it could have been. My eye hurts, I have a mascara I am afraid of using again. Good thing I did not throw out the old one yet. I wonder if any one else has had this experience with the new wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Lihilovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first mascara i have ever owned, and i got two of them, waterproof and regular one, and theres a hugeee different between them.
the regular one is pretty good, all you need to do is layer it and you'll get a great results, but let me tell you something about the waterproof one, well its not waterproof.
once you get in the water it starts to stick togther and make you look terrible, and it will flake and , ew just dont get the waterproof one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Evelynlucille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super wet and smeary, I liked the applicator, and I liked that it's never really changed. But it is what it is, and it's just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This [in brownish black] is my favorite mascara ever. It never flakes off, or smudges on me. I don't get spider lashes. It's very natural looking, which is something I want... I could care less about a false lash effect from a mascara. I've tried, and own the blue color they usually keep year around as well, and love it.

I also like how these are gentle. My eyes can be really sensitive to eye makeup, and I've never had a problem with this.

My only gripe is that I -really- wish they would make a straight up brown color! Black is so unnatural looking on me for normal wear, but it's usually the only shade they have available. I always have a black, Great Lash mascara in my makeup stash for special occasions, so I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this when it first came out and hated it. I love the original great lash, and found this version to be clumpy and dry.
Fast forward a couple years and when my mom asked for suggestions for my X-mas stocking (I'm 26 and I still get a stocking. My parents are awesome) I said I could always use another tube of Great Lash. Lo and behold, she got this one. I decided to give it another shot, and I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but I LOVE it.
It goes on very, very black (even darker than Clinique High Impact), has a bit of glossiness, and lengthens like nothing else. Holds curl decently, no clumps, flakes or smudging. This formula lasts all day and night and gives me great volume, length and color. This is my new favorite mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Jbluver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall: 1
Price: 2
Pkg Quality: 1
Repurchase: NAY!

Oh my gosh, where to start?! HATE this mascara! Seriously, the only positive attribute is that it's usually the cheapest mascara available at the d/s...and you get what you pay for! YUCKY! Clump city, burns, flakes and dries out so fast! I don't understand why fashion magazine after fashion magazine claims this as the top pick of the year, and the Makeup Artist favorite for every photoshoot. EW EW EW. Will never buy EVER EVER EVER again, would never recommend it either. Save your money for something worthwhile. Hope this helped :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

I have tried so many mascaras and I like this one. I didn't have the same problems as some of those on this site. It didn't flake or smudge and it darkened my lashes very nicely. I already have full and long lashes so I am not looking for a miracle mascara. This does the job and I will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Don't know how it became the number one mascara I have seen in magazines. It does nothing for my lashes, just clumps them together into five thick ones. It smudges like crazy, more than regular mascara for monolids. A big no no.