October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Concealers - Kevyn Aucoin - The Sensual Skin Enhancer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by japringle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with this concealer/foundation. I apply it with my fingers. This gives me a flawless finish every time. I love that it is thick, smooth and creamy. It is also light weight. I live in FL and wear this during the summer. I think every woman needs this in their aresnal. This is a must have for me. Yes it is expensive but you only need a little bit. I will repurchase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The is the single most disappointing product of my makeup junkie life. I FINALLY get to check this out and what I expected was a creamy, high coverage, decent color selection product that was a kick butt concealer/multipurpose product. What I realized when I finally checked it out was that it is PASTY, not creamy, the colors all skew insanely yellow/orange (the MA couldn't find a decent match for my NW20 skin). It is very pigmented and you would only need a dot to do the trick, but OH BOY...everything else was a hot mess for. I walked out of Nordies...sooooo disappointed. I took a sample home but it isn't getting any better. I guess if you had serious things to cover up, this may be good, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by yggdrasil27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I am C40 and use SX11 for this product. My skin is spotty from old acne marks and also have dark circles. This does wonders for these problem areas. It is rather thick and a little goes a long way. I mix a tiny dab of this with KA primer and apply. I am becoming a huge fan of KA products. have not been disappointed with anything I've tried.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by carlan80

I'm a make up artist specializing in bridal make up. Our country is very humid and I must say this is the best concealer out there!!! Doesn't cake but you have to have the right make up brush for this to achieve the "flawless" look without caking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this a few weeks ago, tried it as a concealer and thought "Holy cakeface" but after working with it several times I think this is one of the best concealers I have purchased. It comes in a burgundy screw-top container and for the amount of product you have to use per application, I imagine this will last me at least 1-2 years. I mix this on the back of my hand with a dab of my everday moisturizer and then apply with a concealer brush under and around my eyes. This gives me an amazing, well-rested look with a hint of "glow" that I have not been able to get with any other concealer. I learned that you cannot just smear this on as you are on your way out the door in the morning as it will look cakey, but if you take the time to mix and apply properly you will look well rested and amazing. For reference I am a PPP and got SX02. It's a tiny bit too light to use all over as foundation but just perfect for concealor. A+!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by JENJ5001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the color SX02 to use as an under eye concealer on my light skin. I have fairly dark circles.
You must take a tinny amount of this and mix it with your facial moisturizer. I used First aid Beauty ultra repair cream. 2/3 moisturizer to 1/3 SSE. This amazingly covered my dark circles better than anything I have ever tried. I could stay up all night long and this would cover the evidence! SSE is very potent and thick and has to be mixed just right and blended with a foundation brush to get the perfect effect.But done right...I'm talking flawless. So that being said this is not something that you slap on everyday and go. If you do not have lots of time to do your makeup..this is not for you. My husband is always rushing me to get out the door so alas I need something I can put on quickly. If you know of something that is maybe in stick form but works this well...Please let me know...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by merk7th

I always end up going back using this product. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sardis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dermablend in a designer dress (i love me some dermablend)

This stuff hangs in there when nothing else will and without discernable degradation.

that KA is gone is just wrong

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by annxiong

Very pigmented and creamy. SX05 matches fair Asian skin well. As a concealer: good but settle into fine lines under the eyes. As a foundation: need to mix it with a moisturizer. There is no way someone can wear this alone, unless they need really, really super full coverage (like stage makeup). It will probably take a lifetime to finish this tiny pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the coverage and versatility of this but its too emollient for me. I am super oily.