December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Geitungen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after recommandation from Body Shop. At first I bought the Blue Corn Scrub Mask, but this was too "hard" for me. It made my skin burn, and although it really worked, the burning when I first put it on was not worth it.
Anyway, I bought Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask, and I really like it. I use it 2 times a week, and my skin is soft and clean. Will buy again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The smell of this is what made me buy it. The smell is a divine oatmeal kind of really clean smell. My feels nice after using this. I really love it. Would re-purchase. I love the Body Shop!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

I really love this product during the winter months in MN. I have oily/combination skin, but in the deep freeze of January and February my skin gets flaky and oily if not properly cared for. This mask helps to calm and moisturize my face. I like to use it while I'm in the shower and let it stay on my face during that entire time--I think the package says to leave it on for 15 minutes, but I don't often have that kind of time, so the 3-5 minutes in the shower has been perfect for my skin. I use it about once or twice a week in the winter months, more if necessary.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite, all time favorite.However I'm not sure if it is giving me break-out now. My skin feels soft and smooth after each application, but the next day I wake up there is always some spots coming out.Perhaps it is indeed too rich for my oily skin.But then the smell of it is really a big plus. The delicious smell simply lasts a long time...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lshang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mask. althought it says for normal to dry skin, it works for my oily skin. Each time after I used it, I feel skin smooth and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 8:28:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

This is still my fave mask, that I have come back to time and time again since the early 80's when I discovered it. It's a mask and a scrub in one. Cleanses without stripping, doesn't scratch your face to shreds, gives that 'glow' and seems to calm breakouts. I have used Clarins, Aubrey, Alba, Estee, and countless others, but this is still the old reliable for me. Also love the scent - very comforting. Value for money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by perfectionist_virgo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having oily skin, the sales people almost always sway me toward products that strip the oil & moisture right out my skin. The problem with that is my pores then go into overdrive to compensate, especially in the late fall/winter months. This product is great at moisturizing my skin without leaving it greasy. Just soft, glowing skin and it smells wonderful. I do wish they would put this thing in a tube, but I do ok by just washing my hands before use to avoid at least a little contamination. This @ night along with my Origins Get Down/Make a Difference cream in the morning keeps my skin regulated and most importantly, healthy looking.
UPDATE: Stopped using this, caused some cystic pimples.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by nalasambi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent and very soft mask/scrub for sensitive skin. I like it because it does not dr in and after 10 min or so you massage the mask into your skin before rinsing it. It is nice exfoliating action whicj is soo soft. It leaves your skin looing healthy and with a nice glow.
There are so many masks out there, from DS makes to very expensive ones, but this is one of the better ones, and the price is good!
One negative point (as for so many of TBS products): i do not like the packaging in a tub. It is good for the first few weeks of use, but it tends to dry out and it is not so hygienic either, a tube would be far better. So for the packaging, only 4 lippies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2006 5:57:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally took the tester home from work to try on my mum actually.she is very very no fuss with skincare makeup ect she has absolutely no interest in it (totally opposite to me :) and i gave her a facial with it and when i took the mask off her skin looks amazingly different from before the mask much clearer and felt soo much smoother even she said so and she never notices anything lol,she even commented how good her skin felt in the morning.i decided to try it even tho i didnt think it would suit my oily acne prone skin...well im so glad i did my skin looked and felt great much smoother and firmer and wow in the morning my acne scarring looked remarkably clearer.this is sooooo good have been recomending heaps at work ! only downside is that it burns really really bad for the first minute the blue corn mask does this too me to ,oh well the results are too good i will just grin and bear it !!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2006 6:19:00 AM More reviews by i_luv_cheesecake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this during a sale and after reading all that it does for sensitive / dry skin. To my surprise this actually works though it makes my eyes a little watery when the mask is on.

It scrubs up fine, and leaves a clean complexion after removal. Hydrating property is moderately high so I will keep using it. Problem as with most Body Shop products - why do they use tubs instead of tubes? continued >>