The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Water, Oat (Avena Sativa) Bran, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Honey, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Hectorite, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caramel.

on 5/31/2007 6:46:00 PM

This is my first deep cleaning mask. I have been doing some research, hoping to find something gentle for my dry skin. And I like this one! There is a little burning sensation around my nose and cheeks when using it. But it's where the pores are, so I think it's just cleaning them up. Yes, whiteheads are coming out afterwards! It's much easier to clean them up after using this. The smell is great, and it's not pricey. Skin feels soft and clean.

on 5/31/2007 2:18:00 PM

Burned my skin! And it smells so strongly. I don't think it exfoliates at all. But it did seem a lit bit moisturizing. However since it really hurt my face, theres no way I'll ever use this again.

on 5/15/2007 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to use this in the winter months only, and use the blue corn scrub in summer! but after this past winter.. my skin has turned from a really oily skin to oil combo skin (I guess that's the thing when turning into mid 20s?). I luv the scent like all other reviewers , and so does my dog! He just wanna lick it all off my face whenever I have this mask on my face. It cleanses (although not as thoroughly clean as blue corn), moisturizes (really well)! The scrub part doesn't really work.. I'm relying on another scrub for that. Esp my forehead and nose build up dead skin pretty fast, and this gentle scrub won't do it. but yeah~ definetly a recommended product for everyone! from oily to dry skin. And the price is great too! =D

on 4/4/2007 11:07:00 PM

it sucks up the dirt on my skin in the most gentle and nature way

on 2/25/2007 4:19:00 AM

I bought this product after recommandation from Body Shop. At first I bought the Blue Corn Scrub Mask, but this was too "hard" for me. It made my skin burn, and although it really worked, the burning when I first put it on was not worth it.
Anyway, I bought Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask, and I really like it. I use it 2 times a week, and my skin is soft and clean. Will buy again. :)

on 2/24/2007 6:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The smell of this is what made me buy it. The smell is a divine oatmeal kind of really clean smell. My feels nice after using this. I really love it. Would re-purchase. I love the Body Shop!!!!

on 2/22/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product during the winter months in MN. I have oily/combination skin, but in the deep freeze of January and February my skin gets flaky and oily if not properly cared for. This mask helps to calm and moisturize my face. I like to use it while I'm in the shower and let it stay on my face during that entire time--I think the package says to leave it on for 15 minutes, but I don't often have that kind of time, so the 3-5 minutes in the shower has been perfect for my skin. I use it about once or twice a week in the winter months, more if necessary.

on 2/10/2007 3:17:00 PM

This is one of my favorite, all time favorite.However I'm not sure if it is giving me break-out now. My skin feels soft and smooth after each application, but the next day I wake up there is always some spots coming out.Perhaps it is indeed too rich for my oily skin.But then the smell of it is really a big plus. The delicious smell simply lasts a long time...

on 1/30/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mask. althought it says for normal to dry skin, it works for my oily skin. Each time after I used it, I feel skin smooth and soft.

on 11/21/2006 8:28:00 AM

This is still my fave mask, that I have come back to time and time again since the early 80's when I discovered it. It's a mask and a scrub in one. Cleanses without stripping, doesn't scratch your face to shreds, gives that 'glow' and seems to calm breakouts. I have used Clarins, Aubrey, Alba, Estee, and countless others, but this is still the old reliable for me. Also love the scent - very comforting. Value for money.

Popular Masks