August 21, 2014 | 2095 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color. It's a little bit coppery. Looks pretty on the lid and brow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:48:00 PM More reviews by IlusionOrganica

Sooo pretty, I think this is one of my most favorite pieces of makeup I own. As other reviewers have described, it's a pinkish gold, really pretty and shimmery. It looks great as all-over color, as a liner, or just in the corners. A look I think is kind of cute and retro 80's for evening or for a summer day out is X all over the lids and Acid Rain as a liner, blended upwards into the pink. Both share the same gold tones, so it's interesting but not garish or crazy. X has great staying power and is super easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 8:15:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I love this eyeshadow, it's totally a superb colour. I usually use it all over my lid, and mildew at the crease, with polyester bride at the browbone and a little goddess for abit of shadow on mildew(nearer to the inner corner) and i absolutely love the look! Gets ppl noticing, even had ppl asking me what eyeshadow i'm wearing but unfortunately they don't sell it in singapore... Got my hands on this while i was trying out the UD palette in Gypsy den. Gorgeous! Fell in love with it (not at first sight though) but looks can't be judged! :) Will repurchase in full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by BabyBritty25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! So pretty with blue eyes! Not too much, and not to little. And the rose tint is so beautiful! A MUST HAVE for any urban decay collection! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 3:35:00 AM More reviews by dustgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

X is a must have UD e/s. This is the one I use the most and it goes with so many other shadows, but looks particularly lovely paired with Mildew. X is a soft gold with a sheer rose tint, very shimmery and an amazingly blendable texture. It does crease a little on my oily lids, but a base takes care of that, plus it does last very well without fading. Cool toned PPP with blue-green eyes and brown hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by CareerLady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this to work every day (an office environment). This goes on the entire lid, with Sketch lightly in the crease. This is a beautiful color and brightens up my face. The color is bright light apricot with a coppery rose flash. I am middle aged and can pull this color and shimmer off perfectly because it's so subtle and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Cygentte3

This is potentially turning into my favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow. It's a warm medium gold with pinkish/rosy tones. Very very pigmented, and very smooth and easy to blend. Has an amazing, soft texture. Also very shimmery, but without any glitter at all, for those who get annoyed by glitter.

Works great on my skintone, and a definite repurchase. LLL, NC20 btw. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by cutie_chick

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this eyeshadow! i have single eyelids and havn't found 1 eyeshadow that didn't look creepy on me till now. the lady at sephora put it on me and now i'm addicted!a big pricey but it's all worth it. very pretty pink/gold colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shimmery golden peachy shade. I love love love the consistency of Urban Decay non-glitter eyeshadows. Applies very smoothly and blends like a dream! I have yet to encounter an eyeshadow line that blends as nicely as Urban Decay! Would definitely re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by tobytails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

X: A story about love. UD's X is a highly recommended shade here on MUA and can be worn by just about every skin type out there. X is a beautiful coppery/pinkish eyeshadow (think Milani's Luminous or Nar's Orgasm blush) that is an amazing highlight/base shade. On my lids I put an olive green e/s and use X or another darker shade in my crease, and line my eyes with UD's Thames liquid eyeliner and 2 coats of soft black mascara. There's no glitter in this shade, if there is, then no significant amount is noticable on my skin. UD's shadow's last a long time, and for the price (15.00 at Ulta) it should. So, if you aren't used to wearing a coppery shade like I was, go ahead and try this eyeshadow out. I bet you will write your own X love story! [LLL/light brown hair/green eyes]