April 21, 2014 | 1054 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never ever thought this eyeshadow would look so good on me..its my go to crease color and its really pretty on the lid all by itself..I bought this based on the reviews here and i am so happy that i did. Looks like i will buying this again..I am NC40 fo ref,
Update************ I hit pan with this eyeshadow in record speed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Wedge doesn't look like much in the container, but it is a great lid and crease color. I imagine that this is a great color for a lot of different people. It is very neutral, easy to apply, and there is no fall out. While I am a big fan of many neutral drugstore eye shadows, you do not need to use a lot to get the desired effect. It is a pricey eye shadow, but there seems to be a life time supply in the container. You will probably have to toss this for hygiene reasons long before you hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is my all-time favorite crease color. When I first walked into Mac looking for a neutral, matte crease color for a bit of "invisible" definition, the MU artist suggested Soft Brown, which I then found to be too warm for me, in the sense that its peachy/orangey tones made my eyes look so tired. Wedge, however, doesn't do that - it's the same medium beige color as Soft Brown, only way cooler, which means it does define, it does stay soft and neutral, but without that sickly orange tinge to it. If anyone else who's pale has had the same issues with orange-oriented eyeshadows, I think you'll find this one to be fail-proof.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow as it is so versatile! I use this as a all over lid colour, for blending and as a base for other colours. It is a very neutral, non offensive colour for a office look or when you dont want a heavy makeup look. I pair this with Embark, Espresso and any other chocolate brown that is available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Okay, this is officially my HG for blending in my dark shadows. Dark shadows look good on me but there was always a whitish gap between my brow and my dark shadow. This totally blends in every thing and my eyes look great now with ANY eye shadow. I use soft ochre which could look too white on my NC 35 skin tone but this pops my eyes and shadow beautifully.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this eye shadow no for almost a year. Although I didn't know what to do with it in the beginning I have now come to love it. It's the perfect blending and crease color for neutral looks! I think I have never worn it as a lid color since it's too dark and non-shimmery as a daytime color but too shallow as a nighttime color. But in the crease it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG subtle crease colour. I love using this with pretty much everything, especially Naked Lunch, Naked pigment, Arena, Dazzlelight, Stila Oasis, etc etc etc. It just is so versatile and goes with so much. The texture is very soft and blendable and has just the right amount of pigment. This was given to me by my sister (it's one of her HG's too!) but when I run out I will purchase another one. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by EternalMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow. I'm an NC20 and I can use it as a contour for my face as well as an eyeshadow. The picture does not do it justice the color is very pigmented IRL almost a teddy bear brown. It blends easily and applies smoothly one of MACs better mattes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lilcrystalline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the colour I go through the most, because I use it on a near daily basis. I'm extremely fair(Ranging between NC 10 - 15) and this works wonderfully as a fairly subtle crease colour. Often I'll sweep Phloof or Vanilla across my lid, and work this into the crease as a simple contoured day look. It also works wonderfully for blending out darker more dramatic looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by 4arakim

I bought Wedge because I was looking for an easy, all over color for my lids. The MUA suggested this color over Cork and Soba so I took her advice and bought it. I love how simple this color is on me. I can sweep it on my lids with my finger when I'm in a rush and I'm good to go. It's the perfect neutral brown for me!