MAC Harmony

4.4

Love this color! I am very pale, so I use this for contouring, not as a blush. It's amazing, not orangy, no shimmer, just perfect for contouring (in my case). I will definitely buy this again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

theeeeee best color. not too much orange or pink or anything its just beautiful to wear with any lipstick and anytime of the year. the color doesnt come out the way in looks in the pan so you gotta try it on but the is simply the best blush out there. ive tried every single high end brand and this STILL beats it. LOVE! :)

Very flattering, nutty beige-brown with a hint of warmth on this Asian C4/NC30 gal. really helps shape the face when I use it as a contour and bring it up slightly on my cheekbones using a MAC 116 or Nars Yachiyo.i dont add any other blushes when I wear Harmony; totally fab on its own. i love it with peachy and apricot-y lippies. makes me feel sculpted and chic!

I purchased MAC Harmony blush to use as a contour colour and I am really liking it.

I have a fair skin tone with pink undertones so finding a contour colour that doesn't look like dirt on my skin has been challenging. Although Harmony looks quite brown in the packaging, I find that the colour can be applied softly and blends well. I have also started using this as a blush some days too, which is not what I purchased it for. I think that this colour would be great on lots of skin tones, it adds a bit of warmth to my fair skin.

Love this blush! Great for contouring. I'm always looking for ways to make my chunky cheekys disapear. Ya, mom.... I know you think they are cute but I am not 5 anymore. I would definitely recommend this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I went to my local MAC counter looking for a natural blush something that I could throw on quickly so I don't look pasty or sick. I am very fair (NC15/20 in the summer...lol) so I always use a blush because I absolutely hate when people ask me if i'm "feeling well" yes I feel fine thanks for telling me I look like shit! So the girl working there showed me this one and I'm in love it looks so natural and It can work as a contour double the awesome!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic contour color. I also use MAC's Sculpt, but wanted to give this a try after YouTube's Pixi2Woo raved about it. It only takes a bit on my NC20 skin to get a great contour going. It's very easy to blend, and you don't lose the contour while blending. I haven't tried this as anything but a contour yet, but this is definitely an every day staple for me.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Gorgeus colour! Great for contouring, natural colour

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this colour to contour and it works extremely well. I actually got compliments that my face looked thinner (I have chubby cheeks so such a win for me lol!) after I changed contouring blushes, even though I'd been contouring the whole time and in the same way. Lovely brown, matte colour. I'm NC20 and it's not too dark for me. Do recommend as a contouring blush, too dark as anything else for me. :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Do you hate those blushes that slap you in the face (often literally) with their obviousness? You know, the ones that seem to want to announce to the world you're wearing them? So tacky! Well, let me tell you that harmony isn't one of these. I'm a rose/pinks blush gal myself normally, but discovered this soft beige/brown shade after stumbling upon reviews that OMG'ed about how awesome harmony is. They're not kidding. It can be used for contouring as well as be a blush in it's own right. It blends well, looks subtle and IMO compliments pretty much all skin types. I'm pale skinned, dark haired with green eyes and it looks lovely on me. Normally I have a bitch of a time finding blushes that look natural or complimentary- this was a happy surprise. Harmony will be in my make-up arsenal for years to come. At least check it out for yourself next time you're at mac.

Note: I'll always rate mac products as VERY pricey because in Australia we get wholloped with a luxury tax on makeup so mac stuff is ridiculously overpriced... but worth it *sigh*.

Top Rated MAC Products