December 19, 2014 | 1473 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Do you hate those blushes that slap you in the face (often literally) with their obviousness? You know, the ones that seem to want to announce to the world you're wearing them? So tacky! Well, let me tell you that harmony isn't one of these. I'm a rose/pinks blush gal myself normally, but discovered this soft beige/brown shade after stumbling upon reviews that OMG'ed about how awesome harmony is. They're not kidding. It can be used for contouring as well as be a blush in it's own right. It blends well, looks subtle and IMO compliments pretty much all skin types. I'm pale skinned, dark haired with green eyes and it looks lovely on me. Normally I have a bitch of a time finding blushes that look natural or complimentary- this was a happy surprise. Harmony will be in my make-up arsenal for years to come. At least check it out for yourself next time you're at mac.

Note: I'll always rate mac products as VERY pricey because in Australia we get wholloped with a luxury tax on makeup so mac stuff is ridiculously overpriced... but worth it *sigh*.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I am honestly OBSESSED with this. It's been my go-to blush every day for the past 3 weeks since I've bought it. I don't know what it is...it brings polish and depth to my face. I just really love how it looks. This is definitely going to be a permanent staple in my bag. I am so glad I decided to give MAC face products (color only) another try, because I really love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by madvertsify

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i never put blush even though I am NC20 pale. I just haven't figured out how to put it that would look flattering on my round face. But I saw pixi2woo's contouring videos and I was like I have to try this! AND it's great great great! In the pan it looks quite dark but if u just dab your brush once/twice and put it on and blend it, it looks very natural. I am not into the bronzing craze so i only use it to contour my cheeks. I use the sephora angled brush and blend with a powder brush.
Contouring with harmony was seriously among the best makeup tricks I picked up from pixi2woo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I love harmony and I think it's really versatile as a highlight shade or a bronzer when I'm feeling washed out looking. Awesome staying power and I thing it looks nice blended out with a rosey pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect for contouring i love this. i really wanted to try blunt but obviously its discontinued and this is the darkest neutral i could find, its pretty good. its not too pink or too orange or anything its just the perfect colour for contouring. usually products end up turning quite orange on my skin so i was quite worried when buying this online but i love it! its quite pigmented and also its really buildable too in case you wanted to create soft or harsh contour, its perfect i would definately buy this product again im really pleased with it. In my opinion its the best contouring blush mac provides with its range.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this as a contour for the past few weeks, and although I really liked it, I've broken out in a really suspicious line where I've been contouring, so I think this is the culprit. :( If you're breakout prone, beware!

I have light/medium skin and I found this could easily make me look muddy, so I'd either use a smaller brush and then blend it out or just a big fluffy powder brush and just apply really delicately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this for the purpose of contouring, but not necessarily for the purpose of making my face glow.

I think Harmony is a great MAC blush for contouring, and will help you achieve sculpted cheeks. Harmony is a matte, brownish red shade, so it might not be suitable for all skin tones. I like that this blush is matte, so it doesn't add additional shimmer like some bronzers. Harmony is supposed to be one of the lighter bronzer/blushes at MAC, but it is very pigmented so use it with a light hand!

Although this bronzer/blush works well as a "sculpter", this product doesn't wow me. I would recommend this to others looking for a product to help contour, but I do think Harmony is just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by faeriemakeuplover3

I have NW25 skin and I LOVE this for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Hannaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, it's so good for contouring or warming up the face and you can use it on pretty much any skin tone, even my pale skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by natashakristine

This is my favourite blush EVER. I love it so much. I've been wearing it every day. It looks natural on my extremely pale skin and keeps me from looking like I'm dying. It's perfect for conturing and blends amazingly. So so so happy I found this, it's perfect.