BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 9/8/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this blush. I have very pale skin with cool undertones and this gives the perfect natural blushing glow. It has a little bit of shimmer, which I like, but if you're looking for a matte blush, this isn't it. My only complaints are the price (it's a little more than I want to pay for blush) and the amount of pigmentation (you really have to build up the color if you want more than a subtle glow). But overall, this is a very nice product, and perfect for my coloring. The faint raspberry scent and box packaging are nice touches too.

on 8/28/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this blush in one of the Benefit kits. I love it! It is my go to blush for my everyday make up routine. It's a very natural, glowy color. I also like this blush because it helps to balance the redness in my face. When I run out in the kit, I would definitely purchase the full size product.

on 8/22/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Complete HG for me. 1 container last me several years so it is a really good value. I never worry about it looking overdone. I tend to have a heavy head with blush. Since I have a natural redness to my face combined with rosacea this is the perfect color for my skin. It is a pale pink but with a slight tone that makes it not look pasty.
Remember to wash the brush often!

on 8/21/2013 8:29:00 PM

I'm pale and this works wonders. No need to worry about overdoing, no matter how much I apply, I always end up having a super natural, healthy glow. I love this blush! It's way to subtle for the evening, but it's the perfect day blush for us pale-a55es.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is in a simple cardboard box packaging but I really don't mind it. The blush is super soft and gives you a dolly look. The color is not a very pigmented pink and I find that it disappears early on throughout the day. It nice to put on when you're going for a more natural look but doesn't seem to do wonders for my light asian skin. Not sure if I would repurchase just because of the color. Otherwise it is a really nice blush.

on 8/20/2013 12:58:00 AM

This product does nothing for me....doesn't enhance, glow or freshen....doesn't even work as a natural blush.....disappointed

on 8/18/2013 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I recently bought this powder blush at Ulta on impulse. I agree with the other reviews that talk about the subtle pink color this gives. I like it for days when I want a no-makeup makeup look. What I've also been using it for is buffing over my other pink blushes. Especially if I've applied a little too much blush. (Which I do on occasion. I tend to overdo the blush and have to be careful.) I use my kabuki brush to buff out the blush and apply a little of this blush over it. It smooths things out nicely. I'm happy I found an additional use for this since I now reach for it more often. I'm not sure these blushes by Benefit are worth the price, but the packaging is adorable. The other one I own is Bella Bamba. The two look nice combined. I will happily use up this blush but would probably not repurchase. So many beautiful blushes I have my eye on.

on 8/17/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like this product, I would say it's worth my money and it has lasted me a while. The color is simply pink and pretty, and when applied it looks as if you're naturally flushing. Very pretty. Although, it's not exactly a favorite and I find myself grabbing other blushes instead of this blush. I would not repurchase this, but I'll continue to buy Benefit blushes in the future!

on 7/24/2013 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very natural and very pretty. I think any one would look good in this. It gives Avery natural flush and healthy glow.

on 7/24/2013 4:58:00 AM

I LOVE this blush. I have fair to medium skin (I get pretty tan in the summer) and in the months when I'm pale this blush gives me a nice natural pink flush. It doesn't show up very well when I'm tan, but I don't wear blush in the summer months anyways. It also has a lovely smell. Very light and kinda foral. The packaging is a little deceiving, since half the box is just the brush it comes with. Either way, I'd recommend this product to people with fair skin.

Popular Blush Products