January 31, 2015 | 1338 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

Def like this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and the color is nice! I have it in black and brown which i use every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by TiddlieWinks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this easy to apply and fun to use. Since it's Avon, I can only order it when the catalog comes by, but I really like it. It's not bad in anyway, but I know I've had better eyeliners. It is a really nice smoky black color, not too dark or too light.

I wouldn't buy again purely because I can only get it when I order it, and it takes around 2 weeks. I'd rather go to the store and buy an eyeliner. 5 out of 5 though!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

as far as pencil eyeliner this is great stuff.. it is easier to apply with a pencil you can sharpen, but this one is so nice it dosent matter that it get rounded it still works perfect. I would recommend this. It dosent smear..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is very chic, and I love the fact you don't have to sharpen it! It's very soft and goes on really smoothly and is very easily smudge-able. The only problem is mine has broken quite a few times when I've applied slightly firmer pressure than usual! Other than that, love it. Very creamy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by twink12376

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product!
I only have the basic black one, but I will get some other colors!
It's creamy but very pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by pour

My BF got me this eye liner and I will keep buying it as long as I can. It is kind to your eyes, mine has not dryed out. most of all it is quick to put on. Not like a super soft pencil that you need to sharpen after one eye. I would recomend this type of eyeliner to people of any age range. This product is AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by k_styler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best bang for your buck! I am obsessed with screw up eyeliners as I find the point is perfect each time and I don't waste the product by sharpening it to death. These eyeliners glide on smoothly and with feathery strokes you can create the perfect line. I have all the colours and use them daily with high end eye shadows. I can create the perfect cat's eye with them. Even though the price is cheap, the product quality is not! You can afford to buy one in every colour! I have recently discovered Glimmersticks Diamonds... omg gorgeous. I have bought these for my girlfriends as little pick me up presents and now they are obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ppw16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think these are excellent value for money. I have them in three colours and I prefer them to some much more expensive liners I have. A great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by BekieLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After finishing the third black one of these I have bought/swapped for I figured it's time to review! (I have also finished off 5 or so other so colours over the years)
Although it doesn't even stick AT ALL on my waterline, it's concrete on my upper lashline.
The pigment is strong, doesn't leave any bald patches in the line of colour. :)

I repeatedly purchase these liners, with confidence that they will do what I expect them to.

The biggest downside to them is the amount of product you get for the money. I recall my shock when I finished my first ever "moonlit teal" glimmerstick to see that you only get about 2.5 inches of colour for 5!

Also, if you twist it up too far, it will fall out of the casing and they dry out quite quickly, but that's not such a huge problem as they use up pretty quickly as well!

Overall it's not my favourite brand of eyeliner (and a batshagger, eyeliner is my main game) but it is reliable, trustworthy and reasonably priced. I would place them in my top 5. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by LoveMyGirls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in almost all colors. Love the stuff. & to previous poster who broke it, I have never, ever had one break. My favorite eyeliner. No need to change. And it goes on sale for less than $3. You can't beat that price.